Windows 10: VirtualBox not working with any VM despite having VT-x and VT-d, doesn't seem to be an...

Discus and support VirtualBox not working with any VM despite having VT-x and VT-d, doesn't seem to be an... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Specs: ACER Nitro 5 Laptop: Intel i5-8300H @ 2.3GHz to 4.0GHz 8GB DDR4 RAM NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Windows 10 Home. I am having a weird issue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by OldGnashburg, May 3, 2019.

1. VirtualBox not working with any VM despite having VT-x and VT-d, doesn't seem to be an...

Specs:

ACER Nitro 5 Laptop:

Intel i5-8300H @ 2.3GHz to 4.0GHz

8GB DDR4 RAM

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050

Windows 10 Home.

I am having a weird issue with any Virtual Machine, I can boot a VM, but after I press a single input, any OS I use freezes, the only way to fix this is by turning VT-x and VT-d off and on again in my BIOS, and then after I turn my computer off and on again the issue reappears. I reset my entire computer as way to try and solve the issue, it worked for a little while then it broke again, DISM and sfc says my files are fine. Turning on the Hypervisor features in "Turn Windows Features on or off" or Support for Linux Subsystem don't seem to fix it. I've mostly just been messing around with Android x86 and Ubuntu.

:)

OldGnashburg, May 3, 2019
  2. AmitWF Win User

VT x is not available in BIOS

Hi,

I am working on Intel Pentium Dual Core T4500, having windows 10 OS. I am trying to run a Windows 7 virtual machine using VMware workstation player 12 but it shows Intel VT-x is disabled in BIOS, but in BIOS I don't see this option
    at all. I have searched on intel site that this particular model T4500 doesn't support VT-x. Is there any turn around. If I use Virtualbox will that solve my problem.

Please suggest.

Thanks.

AmitWF, May 3, 2019
  3. hieurock Win User
    Intel VT-x Enable?

I am unable to find anything with Intel Virtual Technology anywhere in the BIOS. I guess the only step is to update my BIOS, but I heard that is very risky. Is there any other way to enable Intel VT-x?

I have access to my graphics settings but I don't know if that will help.
    VirtualBox not working with any VM despite having VT-x and VT-d, doesn't seem to be an... [​IMG]

hieurock, May 3, 2019
  4. BulldogXX Win User

VirtualBox not working with any VM despite having VT-x and VT-d, doesn't seem to be an...

VT x is not available in BIOS

Without VT-x support you can't run a virtual machine.

BulldogXX, May 3, 2019
Thema:

VirtualBox not working with any VM despite having VT-x and VT-d, doesn't seem to be an...

1. VirtualBox not working with any VM despite having VT-x and VT-d, doesn't seem to be an... - Similar Threads - VirtualBox working despite

2. VirtualBox is saying that VT-x is not available, but it is?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    VirtualBox is saying that VT-x is not available, but it is?: So this is my first thread on this site! :3 Nice to meet you all. :) I'm a Linux user who's started to come back to Windows to learn more about it (I need to, if I truly call myself a Geek). So, a bit of context. VirtualBox works just fine under Linux (Ubuntu), with VT-x,...
  3. how to activate VT-x technology in bios?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to activate VT-x technology in bios?: i got into bios but the thing im looking for isnt there (activation of VT-x technology) and yes my pc supports it. (SMBIOS version: 2.7) (bios mode: legacy) (bios version/date: K01 2.05)...
  4. enable vt in windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    enable vt in windows 10 pro: how to enable vt in boot mode.. I got it in the windows features area.. iam lost https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enable-vt-in-windows-10-pro/3f114517-a692-40f2-b280-51a78da505b7
  5. Ableling VT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ableling VT: Hi everyone, hope you're having a great day/evening wherever you are :) I just installed "Homescapes" on the recommendation of a friend, and there is a message in the upper right corner that reads "game slowed down because VT is disabled. " I know it has something to do...
  6. W10 1809 - Hyper-V doesn't work anymore after upgrade from 1803 (VT-d)

W10 1809 - Hyper-V doesn't work anymore after upgrade from 1803 (VT-d): Hello, unfortunately I decided to upgrade from Windows 10 1803 to 1809. The upgrade did fail everytime. (Error-Code: 0xC1900101 – 0x40017) After hours of troubleshooting, analysis of setupact.log and looking for answers on the web I did find the following solution: Link It...
  7. W10 1809 - Hyper-V doesn't work anymore after upgrade from 1803 (VT-d)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    W10 1809 - Hyper-V doesn't work anymore after upgrade from 1803 (VT-d): Hello, unfortunately I decided to upgrade from Windows 10 1803 to 1809. The upgrade did fail everytime. (Error-Code: 0xC1900101 – 0x40017) After hours of troubleshooting, analysis of setupact.log and looking for answers on the web I did find the following solution: Link It...
  8. What is intel vt d in bios and do I have to enable that as well?

What is intel vt d in bios and do I have to enable that as well?: Inching closer to experimenting with a virtual machine using Hyper V and while I have virtualization enabled in the bios the second entry is not. Does intel vt d in the bios need to be enabled as well? TIA. [img] https://www.google.com/search?q=what...hrome&ie=UTF-8 112764
  9. Can't find where to enable VT-x in BIOS

Can't find where to enable VT-x in BIOS: When I try to download Android Studios this pops up: [img] So when I went to the BIOS to enable it, there was no setting there for it. I am running Windows 10 on my Acer Aspire 5755G - 6823 with an Intel i5 - 2430M @2.4GHz. I even downloaded the Intel(R) Processor...
  10. Intel VT-x Enable?

Intel VT-x Enable?: I need to enable Intel VT-x in order to run VMWare on my laptop. I cannot find where to enable it in my BIOS and I was wondering if there is any alternate way I can turn it on. I am using a Lenovo Thinkpad W540 and it is running on Windows 10. [img] 34765

Users found this page by searching for:

1. virtual box not using vt-d

2. vitural box is not respnding when loading a vm

3. virtual boc not responding when using vm