Windows 10: VirtualBox not working with any VM despite having VT-x and VT-d, doesn't seem to be an...

Discus and support VirtualBox not working with any VM despite having VT-x and VT-d, doesn't seem to be an... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Specs: ACER Nitro 5 Laptop: Intel i5-8300H @ 2.3GHz to 4.0GHz 8GB DDR4 RAM NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Windows 10 Home. I am having a weird issue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by OldGnashburg, May 3, 2019.

1. VirtualBox not working with any VM despite having VT-x and VT-d, doesn't seem to be an...

Specs:

ACER Nitro 5 Laptop:

Intel i5-8300H @ 2.3GHz to 4.0GHz

8GB DDR4 RAM

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050

Windows 10 Home.

I am having a weird issue with any Virtual Machine, I can boot a VM, but after I press a single input, any OS I use freezes, the only way to fix this is by turning VT-x and VT-d off and on again in my BIOS, and then after I turn my computer off and on again the issue reappears. I reset my entire computer as way to try and solve the issue, it worked for a little while then it broke again, DISM and sfc says my files are fine. Turning on the Hypervisor features in "Turn Windows Features on or off" or Support for Linux Subsystem don't seem to fix it. I've mostly just been messing around with Android x86 and Ubuntu.

:)

OldGnashburg, May 3, 2019
  2. AmitWF Win User

VT x is not available in BIOS

Hi,

I am working on Intel Pentium Dual Core T4500, having windows 10 OS. I am trying to run a Windows 7 virtual machine using VMware workstation player 12 but it shows Intel VT-x is disabled in BIOS, but in BIOS I don't see this option
    at all. I have searched on intel site that this particular model T4500 doesn't support VT-x. Is there any turn around. If I use Virtualbox will that solve my problem.

Please suggest.

Thanks.

AmitWF, May 3, 2019
  3. hieurock Win User
    Intel VT-x Enable?

I am unable to find anything with Intel Virtual Technology anywhere in the BIOS. I guess the only step is to update my BIOS, but I heard that is very risky. Is there any other way to enable Intel VT-x?

I have access to my graphics settings but I don't know if that will help.
    VirtualBox not working with any VM despite having VT-x and VT-d, doesn't seem to be an... [​IMG]

hieurock, May 3, 2019
  4. BulldogXX Win User

VirtualBox not working with any VM despite having VT-x and VT-d, doesn't seem to be an...

VT x is not available in BIOS

Without VT-x support you can't run a virtual machine.

BulldogXX, May 3, 2019
Thema:

VirtualBox not working with any VM despite having VT-x and VT-d, doesn't seem to be an...

1. VirtualBox not working with any VM despite having VT-x and VT-d, doesn't seem to be an... - Similar Threads - VirtualBox working despite

2. Vt-d problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vt-d problem: Hello please i have problem i have disabled v-d in bios but still have virtualisation enable in the task manager cpu can some one help me thx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vt-d-problem/a8ba56bc-fdad-46e5-83dd-6ba868c8c74f
  3. Vt-d problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Vt-d problem: Hello please i have problem i have disabled v-d in bios but still have virtualisation enable in the task manager cpu can some one help me thx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vt-d-problem/a8ba56bc-fdad-46e5-83dd-6ba868c8c74f
  4. Vt-d problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. VT-X wont work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VT-X wont work: ive checked my bios and this only happened after a windows update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vt-x-wont-work/74120cab-ccc3-49db-87ce-273d43ab22b4
  6. VT-X wont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VT-X wont work: ive checked my bios and this only happened after a windows update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vt-x-wont-work/74120cab-ccc3-49db-87ce-273d43ab22b4
  7. VT-x is not available (VERR_VMX_NO_VMX)

in Windows 10 News
    VT-x is not available (VERR_VMX_NO_VMX): [ATTACH]If you get VT-x is not available (VERR_VMX_NO_VMX) error while starting a virtual machine using VirtualBox, then the following solutions will help you resolve the issue. It is pretty common when you disable the virtualization or VT-x before using the VirtualBox...
  8. Vt-x

in Windows 10 Customization
    Vt-x: Will my system be damaged if i enable vt-x in bios. I have a Windows 10 pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vt-x/3dfd3649-5bf1-4d21-99c3-133ca8913135
  9. Having issues using VirtualBox VT-x is not available BIOS error.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Having issues using VirtualBox VT-x is not available BIOS error.: I am having issues loading Windows Server 2019 in my VirtualBox and I keep getting the same error constantly: Failed to open a session for the virtual machine Windows-Server-2019. VMMR0_DO_NEM_INIT_VM failed: VERR_NEM_MISSING_KERNEL_API VERR_NEM_MISSING_KERNEL_API. VT-x is...
  10. VirtualBox is saying that VT-x is not available, but it is?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    VirtualBox is saying that VT-x is not available, but it is?: So this is my first thread on this site! :3 Nice to meet you all. :) I'm a Linux user who's started to come back to Windows to learn more about it (I need to, if I truly call myself a Geek). So, a bit of context. VirtualBox works just fine under Linux (Ubuntu), with VT-x,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. virtual box not using vt-d

2. vitural box is not respnding when loading a vm

3. virtual boc not responding when using vm