Windows 10: VirtualBox USB not detected in Windows 10

Discus and support VirtualBox USB not detected in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Some users might be experiencing the issue whereby USB is not detected in VirtualBox on their Windows 10 computer. If you’re having similar issue, then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Apr 19, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

VirtualBox USB not detected in Windows 10

Some users might be experiencing the issue whereby USB is not detected in VirtualBox on their Windows 10 computer. If you’re having similar issue, then this post is intended to help you with the most suitable solutions you can try to successfully resolve this issue. VirtualBox USB not detected If you’re faced with this issue, you […]

This article VirtualBox USB not detected in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Apr 19, 2021

2. Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, Apr 19, 2021
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Apr 19, 2021
  4. VirtualBox USB not detected in Windows 10

usb 3.0 is not working in windows 8, 8.1 and 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to check if the USB device is being detected by other computer to check if the problem is with the device.

If the device is being detected, suggest you to update the USB drivers by following the steps below:

• Right click on the Start icon and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Universal Serial Bus Controllers.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 19, 2021
Thema:

VirtualBox USB not detected in Windows 10

1. VirtualBox USB not detected in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - VirtualBox USB detected

2. USB not detected

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    USB not detected: Hey, i recently install a virus, boom, then my computer got corrupted, tried to perform a reset, did not work, so then i tried reinstall windows via installation media, no usb is showing up, i tried a dvd and nothing...
  3. USB Drive not detected by Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Drive not detected by Windows 10: ACER laptop Windows 10 Version 1903 I recently bought a USB thumb drive. Plugged it into one of the USB ports on my laptop and.....nothing. Doesn't show up in File Explorer, Windows doesn't even seem to detect that it's connected. I've tried all 3 USB ports. USB ports are...
  4. Windows 10 in VirtualBox -> licensing

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 in VirtualBox -> licensing: I have downloaded Windows 10 VM from https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/downloads/virtual-machines/ and installed it using VirtualBox. It works well and I have been able to set up everything needed to develop in my company's .NET projects. However, the license is...
  5. USB DEVICES NOT DETECTED IN WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    USB DEVICES NOT DETECTED IN WINDOWS 10: I newly migrated to windows 10 from windows 7 but my usb devices has not been working ever since. What can I do to make them functional https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-devices-not-detected-in-windows-10/cda82769-608f-4954-a8f9-a0fd3b987e16
  6. Windows 10 battery not detected and usb mouse is not detected

Windows 10 battery not detected and usb mouse is not detected: Hi, I have this laptop https://www.sony.co.in/electronics/support/laptop-pc-vgn-series/vgn-cs3agh/specifications Ram : 3GB It was having windows vista pre installed. But, i have now windows 10 64-bit installed. Its now fully updated by using windows update. But, the...
  7. USB not detected

USB not detected: Only the USB drives in the back of the desktop computer work. The ones in front won't recognize any USB drives or devices connected by cables. It's like they don't exist. Troublshooter doesn't find any problems. What do I do? I'm too old to be crawling around on the floor...
  8. USB not detected

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    USB not detected: Hello, I was in the process of downloading Windows 10 I selected Do it for another PC then it just said I don't have enough space on my C drive. I already plugged in my thumb drive but it still said I need space on my C drive. Do I need space on my C drive first? Help me,...
  9. Windows 10 on VirtualBox

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Windows 10 on VirtualBox: I have installed my retail copy of Windows 10 on my main desktop. But before I did this I did the upgrade from Windows 8.1 and then converted the install.esd file into an iso. How can I activate this virtualbox copy? I thought it would have accepted the key from Windows...
  10. Windows 10 USB not detected

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 USB not detected: I bought Windows 10 Full Version (USB stick) recently but my BIOS does not recognise the usb stick. I tried booting my own usb drive loaded with windows 8 (using Rufus) but even that was not detected. My motherboard is Gigabyte GA-H61M-S1 Rev 2.2. I have a UEFI Bios interface...