Windows 10: Virtualisation Problem

Discus and support Virtualisation Problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello there, Trying to create a VirtualBox into WINDOWS 10 Pro. I'm using the following: - Oracle VirtualBox ver. 6.0 - Kali-Linux ver. 2019.4... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Thet_60, Dec 9, 2019.

1. Thet_60 Win User

Virtualisation Problem

Hello there,

Trying to create a VirtualBox into WINDOWS 10 Pro. I'm using the following:

- Oracle VirtualBox ver. 6.0

- Kali-Linux ver. 2019.4 (64bits)

- Ubuntu ver. 18.04.3 (64 bits)

- WINDOWS 10 Pro ver. 1903 (OS Build 18362.476)

It giving a "Failed to open a session for the virtual machine UBUNTU". "Failed to open a session for the virtual machine KALI-LINUX".

message.

I checked and Virtulisation is enabled.

I'm a student and Virtual Box is part of the lesson.

Need help please.

Regards,

:)

Thet_60, Dec 9, 2019

2. Couldnt virtualise on Windows 10

Hi
    I havent been able to virtualise on Windows 10. I am not finding Hyper-V listed on Windows Feature list.
    So I went to BIOS and enabled the Virtualisation Technology 'VT-X' only. Can you think of a solution to this problem please? I need to insal SAS software on virtualisation.

I use Toshiba C-850. I enclose the screenshot.

Thanks

nairunni60, Dec 9, 2019
  3. Couldnt virtualise on Windows 10

Hi
    I havent been able to virtualise on Windows 10. I am not finding Hyper-V listed on Windows Feature list.
    So I went to BIOS and enabled the Virtualisation Technology 'VT-X' only. Can you think of a solution to this problem please? I need to insal SAS software on virtualisation.

I use Toshiba C-850.

Thanks

nairunni60, Dec 9, 2019
  4. Virtualisation Problem

Virtualising the system

I wonder what will happen if I virtualise my windows 7 pro 64 on my own HP z420 workstation and try to run it in the cloud/or run on another PC (z620 workstation other 1-core PC) - there will be no problems with this (I have heard that HP workstations
    have serials built into the motherboards)? the virtual system will not check for the cloud hardware to match the original z420 hardware?

This is a really mission-critical question for me….

Ideally I wish to fully virtualise a windows which has an automated routine constantly being executed – I need to be totally sure that I can do these two things with this virtual image (in case main machine dies):

1. 1) I can run it on any other PC in the VMware (it can be another z420, z620 or a simple desktop computer).
    2. 2) I can clone my disk and just swap it to another pc (it can be another z420, z620 or a simple desktop computer).

In light of the above – does it make sense to install a simple Windows 7 (with a key bought online) – add the necessary drivers, run on z420 and then virtualize/clone the Windows to run on any other computer? Instead of virtualising windows 7
    pro 64 from the original, native recovery media included with my own HP z420 workstation?

Which Windows 7 version is best suited for a simple cloning/virtualisation? I need this whole automate pipeline to run smoothly on any PC – just stick in the hard drive and run.

Dima Chernovolov, Dec 9, 2019
Thema:

Virtualisation Problem

1. Virtualisation Problem - Similar Threads - Virtualisation Problem

2. I need to turn on Virtualisation on my windows 10. pls help. how to get past asrock...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to turn on Virtualisation on my windows 10. pls help. how to get past asrock...: Pls help anyone. i need to use google play. but it wont work. HOW TO GET VIRTUALISATION TO WORK??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-turn-on-virtualisation-on-my-windows-10/2e4b623c-2bfa-4447-a5a6-687040d10a92
  3. I need to turn on Virtualisation on my windows 10. pls help. how to get past asrock...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need to turn on Virtualisation on my windows 10. pls help. how to get past asrock...: Pls help anyone. i need to use google play. but it wont work. HOW TO GET VIRTUALISATION TO WORK??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-turn-on-virtualisation-on-my-windows-10/2e4b623c-2bfa-4447-a5a6-687040d10a92
  4. How to enable virtualisation in BIOS??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to enable virtualisation in BIOS??: In my window 11 laptop Dell Inspiron 15 3511 with 11gen Intel R core i3-1115G4 it shows virtualisation is enabled in task manager but app installer which requires virtualisation show virtualisation is disabled so enable it. I have verified my laptop has virtualisation option,...
  5. How to enable virtualisation in BIOS??

How to enable virtualisation in BIOS??: In my window 11 laptop Dell Inspiron 15 3511 with 11gen Intel R core i3-1115G4 it shows virtualisation is enabled in task manager but app installer which requires virtualisation show virtualisation is disabled so enable it. I have verified my laptop has virtualisation option,...
  6. Hardware Virtualisation in Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware Virtualisation in Win 11: My laptop HP Notebook - 15s-du0101tu with Windows 11 could I enable Hardware Virtualisation. What does it do. When I bought it had Win 10 since then upgraded to Win 11.If so, how do I enable it, hope it is not complicated !!!I have Kaspersky Internet Software installed....
  7. Hardware Virtualisation in Win 11

Hardware Virtualisation in Win 11: My laptop HP Notebook - 15s-du0101tu with Windows 11 could I enable Hardware Virtualisation. What does it do. When I bought it had Win 10 since then upgraded to Win 11.If so, how do I enable it, hope it is not complicated !!!I have Kaspersky Internet Software installed....
  8. my pc is safe if i enable virtualisation in bios ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc is safe if i enable virtualisation in bios ?: i want to instal bluestacks but i need to enable virtualisation is safe or no ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-safe-if-i-enable-virtualisation-in-bios/26917fdb-d58e-453c-b015-113990bc5bbc
  9. I have a problem to aktivate Virtualisation VT-X!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem to aktivate Virtualisation VT-X!: The Virtualisation is in my Bios aktivunder C:\Windows\System32>systeminfo.exe is no information about VirtualisationI can seewith da Intel Tool IPP there is no virtualisation availableSytem does not find any virtualisation on my PC...
  10. I have a problem to aktivate Virtualisation VT-X!

I have a problem to aktivate Virtualisation VT-X!: The Virtualisation is in my Bios aktivunder C:\Windows\System32>systeminfo.exe is no information about VirtualisationI can seewith da Intel Tool IPP there is no virtualisation availableSytem does not find any virtualisation on my PC...