Windows 10: Virtualisation technology is not detected in Windows 10 Home v1809 x64

Discus and support Virtualisation technology is not detected in Windows 10 Home v1809 x64 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Having Zebronics ZEB G41 D3 Motherboard 4GB 1066Hz DDR3 Single-Channel RAM Intel Core 2 Duo CPU E7400 @ 2.80GHz Processor with enabled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ProTechnologyUsers, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Virtualisation technology is not detected in Windows 10 Home v1809 x64

Virtualisation technology is not detected in Windows 10 Home v1809 x64 3f1500fb-a1fb-4e4c-b087-a83fcccd7c29?upload=true.png Having Zebronics ZEB G41 D3 Motherboard

4GB 1066Hz DDR3 Single-Channel RAM

Intel Core 2 Duo CPU E7400 @ 2.80GHz Processor with enabled Virtualisation Technology

You can see that Nox Player isn't detecting VT even KO Player, Bluestacks, MEmu and other emulators are not detecting VT...

Please tell me how to fix and I don't have Device Security feature in my Windows Defender !! PLEASE HELP !!

Virtualisation technology is not detected in Windows 10 Home v1809 x64 b35869ac-4b4b-4d25-9539-4a7a36be7b7d?upload=true.png

:)

ProTechnologyUsers, Jun 12, 2019

2. Couldnt virtualise on Windows 10

Hi
    I havent been able to virtualise on Windows 10. I am not finding Hyper-V listed on Windows Feature list.
    So I went to BIOS and enabled the Virtualisation Technology 'VT-X' only. Can you think of a solution to this problem please? I need to insal SAS software on virtualisation.

I use Toshiba C-850.

Thanks

nairunni60, Jun 12, 2019
  3. Couldnt virtualise on Windows 10

Hi
    I havent been able to virtualise on Windows 10. I am not finding Hyper-V listed on Windows Feature list.
    So I went to BIOS and enabled the Virtualisation Technology 'VT-X' only. Can you think of a solution to this problem please? I need to insal SAS software on virtualisation.

I use Toshiba C-850. I enclose the screenshot.

Thanks

nairunni60, Jun 12, 2019
  4. Siddhagod Win User

Virtualisation technology is not detected in Windows 10 Home v1809 x64

Windows 7 x64 not detecting GTX295

Background
    I installed the 295 and it was not detected. So I downloaded 181.22 for Vista x64, but those drivers didn't work for gaming (CTD). So I installed a GTX 8800 and it was detected and drivers installed automatically from Windows Update.

Now I put the 295 back in, and it installed and was able to run games. However, the nVidia control panel was not available, suggesting that the drivers hadn't installed properly... So I deleted the drivers and rebooted. And... again it lists my 295 as a "Standard VGA Graphics Adapter" and a "3D Video Controler", but no drivers can be found by Windows Update.

Question
    1) Is there anywhere I can download the Windows 7 x64 drivers and install them manually?

2) Any idea how I can get Windows 7 to recognize my GTX295 so that it can download the proper drivers.

3) Have you had the GTX295 install automatically in Windows 7 x64?

Siddhagod, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

Virtualisation technology is not detected in Windows 10 Home v1809 x64

1. Virtualisation technology is not detected in Windows 10 Home v1809 x64 - Similar Threads - Virtualisation technology detected

2. Virtualise a Windows 10 Machine

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Virtualise a Windows 10 Machine: Hi Guys, I am trying to virtualise a Windows 10 machine for a customer. I have done this many times before using Disk2VHD but normally on Servers. When I try and run it on this machine I get an error 'Error snapshotting volumes: The parameter is incorrect.'. The computer...
  3. virtualisation feature in windows 10 home

virtualisation feature in windows 10 home: Hello guys at microsoft, I am having a difficult time trying to enable virtualisation feature in my Lenovo idea pad 100s 14 ibr 80r9, the bios does not show virtualisation option. would you please help me out and tell me if i need to download a driver or up grade my windows...
  4. Virtualising windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Virtualising windows: I want to virtualise windows 10 within my OS (also windows 10) but whenever i have SVM mode enabled (basically AMD-V) in my BIOS only half my screen is visible when windows boots up. I use a Gigabyte B450M-DS3H motherboard Have any of you encountered this problem and do any...
  5. BSOD Windows 1909 Hyper-V enabled +++ with AMD virtualisation technology enabled

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Windows 1909 Hyper-V enabled +++ with AMD virtualisation technology enabled: DPC WATCHDOD VIOLATION. Sometimes the hp laptop boots and loads windows other times it just bsod's with stop error DPC WATCHDOD VIOLATION. If I disable AMD virtualisation in cmos settings it boots fine, but I require the hyper-v features for testing. AMD64 Ryzen 3...
  6. Dead Gateway Detection on Windows 10 x64

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dead Gateway Detection on Windows 10 x64: I have seen the registry editor recommendation to enable or disable Dead Gateway Detection, but I can't find theregistry value "EnableDeadGWDetect" in my registry. Is this something I should be concerned about? Is there something I should do to remedy this?I have a scan...
  7. How to speed up Windows 10 Home V1809?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to speed up Windows 10 Home V1809?: I have installed windows 10 Home V1809 on an old netbook Acer Aspire One 722 with C60 processor. Suprisingly the windows runs pretty good, but the cpu usage is bit high and laggy. Is there a way to speed it up and reduce cpu usage? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank...
  8. Windows 10 v1809

Windows 10 v1809: So, when v1809 came out a few weeks ago or so, I created a bootable Flash drive with it. It's my understanding that Microsoft has pulled the 1809 version. Does that mean I cannot do a fresh install with 1809? Of if i can, will I have problems? 121349
  9. windows xp virtualisation

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    windows xp virtualisation: under windows 8 I had a virtual version of windows xp running under hyoerv with some legacy windows applications I had written myself. After upgrading to windows 10 and going into windows xp, my software has disappeared, but the directories this software lived in are still...
  10. What, no virtualisation technology option in your UEFI? RMA it!

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    What, no virtualisation technology option in your UEFI? RMA it!: Hi, Beware- your laptop may not have an option to enable Virtualisation Technology. I eventually realised that I was failing to install Win 8.1 in VirtualBox because virtualisation technology was disabled. (Acceleration tab in VirtualBox greyed out, "VT-x ... is not...