Windows 10: Virtualising windows

Discus and support Virtualising windows in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I want to virtualise windows 10 within my OS (also windows 10) but whenever i have SVM mode enabled (basically AMD-V) in my BIOS only half my screen is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ACOGJager, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Virtualising windows

I want to virtualise windows 10 within my OS (also windows 10) but whenever i have SVM mode enabled (basically AMD-V) in my BIOS only half my screen is visible when windows boots up. I use a Gigabyte B450M-DS3H motherboard

Have any of you encountered this problem and do any of you have a solution?

Rest of my computer:

Ryzen 5 3600

GTX 1060 6gb

16GB DDR4

submitted by /u/ACOGJager
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ACOGJager, Apr 29, 2020

2. Couldnt virtualise on Windows 10

Hi
    I havent been able to virtualise on Windows 10. I am not finding Hyper-V listed on Windows Feature list.
    So I went to BIOS and enabled the Virtualisation Technology 'VT-X' only. Can you think of a solution to this problem please? I need to insal SAS software on virtualisation.

I use Toshiba C-850. I enclose the screenshot.

Thanks

nairunni60, Apr 29, 2020
  3. Couldnt virtualise on Windows 10

Hi
    I havent been able to virtualise on Windows 10. I am not finding Hyper-V listed on Windows Feature list.
    So I went to BIOS and enabled the Virtualisation Technology 'VT-X' only. Can you think of a solution to this problem please? I need to insal SAS software on virtualisation.

I use Toshiba C-850.

Thanks

nairunni60, Apr 29, 2020
  4. acw260 Win User

Virtualising windows

Virtualisation on Windows 10 host machine

I have recently upgraded to Windows 10 and some software I use is not supported. It has been suggested that I run a virtual earlier Windows machine using my Windows 10 OS as the host. I'm new to virtualisation. Will Hyper-V run on a host Windows 10 OS? Is
    there a more appropriate virtualisation package I should be looking at?

Any advice appreciated.

acw260, Apr 29, 2020
Thema:

Virtualising windows

1. Virtualising windows - Similar Threads - Virtualising

2. I need to turn on Virtualisation on my windows 10. pls help. how to get past asrock...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to turn on Virtualisation on my windows 10. pls help. how to get past asrock...: Pls help anyone. i need to use google play. but it wont work. HOW TO GET VIRTUALISATION TO WORK??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-turn-on-virtualisation-on-my-windows-10/2e4b623c-2bfa-4447-a5a6-687040d10a92
  3. I need to turn on Virtualisation on my windows 10. pls help. how to get past asrock...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need to turn on Virtualisation on my windows 10. pls help. how to get past asrock...: Pls help anyone. i need to use google play. but it wont work. HOW TO GET VIRTUALISATION TO WORK??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-turn-on-virtualisation-on-my-windows-10/2e4b623c-2bfa-4447-a5a6-687040d10a92
  4. How to enable virtualisation in BIOS??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to enable virtualisation in BIOS??: In my window 11 laptop Dell Inspiron 15 3511 with 11gen Intel R core i3-1115G4 it shows virtualisation is enabled in task manager but app installer which requires virtualisation show virtualisation is disabled so enable it. I have verified my laptop has virtualisation option,...
  5. How to enable virtualisation in BIOS??

How to enable virtualisation in BIOS??: In my window 11 laptop Dell Inspiron 15 3511 with 11gen Intel R core i3-1115G4 it shows virtualisation is enabled in task manager but app installer which requires virtualisation show virtualisation is disabled so enable it. I have verified my laptop has virtualisation option,...
  6. Hardware Virtualisation in Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware Virtualisation in Win 11: My laptop HP Notebook - 15s-du0101tu with Windows 11 could I enable Hardware Virtualisation. What does it do. When I bought it had Win 10 since then upgraded to Win 11.If so, how do I enable it, hope it is not complicated !!!I have Kaspersky Internet Software installed....
  7. Hardware Virtualisation in Win 11

Hardware Virtualisation in Win 11: My laptop HP Notebook - 15s-du0101tu with Windows 11 could I enable Hardware Virtualisation. What does it do. When I bought it had Win 10 since then upgraded to Win 11.If so, how do I enable it, hope it is not complicated !!!I have Kaspersky Internet Software installed....
  8. my pc is safe if i enable virtualisation in bios ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc is safe if i enable virtualisation in bios ?: i want to instal bluestacks but i need to enable virtualisation is safe or no ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-safe-if-i-enable-virtualisation-in-bios/26917fdb-d58e-453c-b015-113990bc5bbc
  9. my pc is safe if i enable virtualisation in bios ?

my pc is safe if i enable virtualisation in bios ?: i want to instal bluestacks but i need to enable virtualisation is safe or no ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-safe-if-i-enable-virtualisation-in-bios/26917fdb-d58e-453c-b015-113990bc5bbc
  10. Boot Repair Loop after enabling either "windows sandbox/bios virtualisation SVM"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot Repair Loop after enabling either "windows sandbox/bios virtualisation SVM": Hello,I recently upgraded to win 11 pro to use windows sandbox and hyper-v. In "turn windows features on or off", upon enabling windows sandbox I was prompted to restart where the laptop got stuck in a boot loop. To fix I tried:-updating the bios-reinstalling windows-running...