Windows 10: Virtualization-Based Security: Enabled by Default in Windows 10 VR-Holo

Discus and support Virtualization-Based Security: Enabled by Default in Windows 10 VR-Holo in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Virtualization-based Security (VBS) uses hardware virtualization features to create and isolate a secure region of memory from the normal operating... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Virtualization-Based Security: Enabled by Default in Windows 10 VR-Holo

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...lt/ba-p/890167

:)

Brink, Oct 2, 2019

2. Windows 10 and Oculus / VR Headsets

Will Windows 10 have proper support for VR Devices, so that you can look at your desktop or a 2D Non-Stereo Application without going cross-eyed ?

I can imagine that Microsoft is passing that buck to Oculus, and Quite Possibly Occulus to Microsoft. But the bottom line exists that dealing with a VR Headset is a Headache in Windows 7, and even so in Windows 8.1, with Holo-Lens on the horizon, and Oculus
    Streaming from XBoxOne it's time for Microsoft to step up and bring their OS into the future.

Andrei Maraklov, Oct 2, 2019
  3. VR Box 3D Virtual Reality Glasses for Smartphone Design 2

Hi There!!

I really want to buy this
    • VR Box 3D Virtual Reality Glasses for Smartphone Design 2

but im not that sure about its compatibility to my MICROSOFT 535??

jheySerafrania, Oct 2, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Virtualization-Based Security: Enabled by Default in Windows 10 VR-Holo - Similar Threads - Virtualization Based Security

2. Do you prefer to enable "Windows Virtualization Based Security" for Win10 VMs?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Do you prefer to enable "Windows Virtualization Based Security" for Win10 VMs?: submitted by /u/jwckauman [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1cenwzb/do_you_prefer_to_enable_windows_virtualization/
  3. DIsable virtualization based security on Windows 11 Workstation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DIsable virtualization based security on Windows 11 Workstation: HII have followed this to disable virtualization based security https://www.anoopcnair.com/disable-virtualization-based-security-windows/but no matter what i do value in registry still comes at 1 although i run registry as administrator i tried in group policy i removed...
  4. DIsable virtualization based security on Windows 11 Workstation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DIsable virtualization based security on Windows 11 Workstation: HII have followed this to disable virtualization based security https://www.anoopcnair.com/disable-virtualization-based-security-windows/but no matter what i do value in registry still comes at 1 although i run registry as administrator i tried in group policy i removed...
  5. New era of spatial computing brings challenges and solutions to VR VR-Holo

in Windows 10 News
    New era of spatial computing brings challenges and solutions to VR VR-Holo: [img] Virtual reality (VR) has continually pushed the boundaries of how we perceive, from its early days of Ivan Sutherland’s Sword of Damocles to today. With the technology emerging from its early stages of bulky equipment tethered to one place out of necessity,...
  6. How to disable VBS (Virtual based Security) in windows 10 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to disable VBS (Virtual based Security) in windows 10 1903: I use bluestack and it didn't work when VBS is on but require hardware virtualisation. Please help. Previously I was using 1803 where it has an option to disable it without turning off virtualisation from BIOS. I can't find it now....
  7. How to disable VBS (Virtual based Security) in windows 10 1903

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to disable VBS (Virtual based Security) in windows 10 1903: Previously I was using 1803 where it has an option to disable it without turning off virtualisation from BIOS. I can't find it now. I use bluestack and it didn't work when VBS is on but require hardware virtualisation. Please help....
  8. virtualization based security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    virtualization based security: Should virtualization based security be enabled. I find under system information that mine is disabled. 132401
  9. virtualization based security

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    virtualization based security: Should virtualization based security be enabled. I find under system information that mine is disabled. 132401
  10. Virtualization Based Security presenting an issue.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virtualization Based Security presenting an issue.: Hello. I am writing because I was checking my event viewer today and I found a message error stating the core was disable and follow the message advice to re-enabled it. According to my group policy configuration, my computer supports all locks for VBS security but when I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. vbs disable

2. virtualization based security disable windows

3. disable vbs security windows 10

4. turn off vbs windows 10,
  5. disable virtualization