Windows 10: Virtualization deprecated

Discus and support Virtualization deprecated in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; Virtualization is not false positive its a positive virus. Why you wanna greed on having virtual machine or anything virtual to protect physics. All... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by exzo, Mar 8, 2021.

1. exzo Win User

Virtualization deprecated

Virtualization is not false positive its a positive virus. Why you wanna greed on having virtual machine or anything virtual to protect physics. All virtualization is synchronized and malfunctioned grade virus. Please disable VTX TXT and other in bios it is what exactly corrupts and floods system synchronizing virtual non physical hardware virus information impersonating certificates. Just please guys don't use virtualization. Disable in bios and disable windows defender virtualization based security in group policy and reinstall and use None CSM installation EFI

:)

exzo, Mar 8, 2021
  2. RusXM Win User

windows 10 deprecation list

Why is Windows 7 pre-installed game Internet Checkers not on the Deprecation List yet it is deleted by the upgrade to Windows 10?

RusXM, Mar 8, 2021
  3. R0H1T Win User
    Apple Deprecates OpenGL and OpenCL from MacOS

This is the first step in bringing iOS & Mac together, MS is trying it with windows (ARM+x86) & then there's Google Fushcia which could replace Chrome OS & Android.

R0H1T, Mar 8, 2021
  4. S_and_S Win User

Installing a Virtual Machine in Windows 10

Step #1 is to decide which virtual machine software you wish to install.

The three most popular choices are:

• VirtualBox (from Oracle)
    • VMWare Workstation Player (from VMWare); and
    • Hyper-V (from Microsoft)

Once you've made your choice you can find detailed, illustrated instructions for installing each one on the internet.

As a personal suggestion: You might find it easier to use either VirtualBox or VMWare Workstation Player. Hyper-V is more complicated to setup.

Between VirtualBox and VMWare, I think you'll find VirtualBox more user-friendly, and it has the advantage of allowing you to create checkpoints - backups of your virtual machine - whereas to do that in VMWare you'll need to upgrade to their (expensive!)
    paid version.

S_and_S, Mar 8, 2021
Thema:

1. Virtualization deprecated - Similar Threads - Virtualization deprecated

2. Resetting Windows 10 but cannot create a pin due to virtual keyboard not showing up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Resetting Windows 10 but cannot create a pin due to virtual keyboard not showing up: I'm resetting my Acer touch screen Windows 10 device, and there is no physically connected keyboard available. So at the step to set up a pin, I got stuck as the virtual keyboard never popped up not matter how I tried. How to solve this problem? Thanks....
  3. Virtual Disk Drive Not Ready

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Virtual Disk Drive Not Ready: Hello, I recently bought a 870 EVO 500gb SSD and a sata adapter cable. However, when i plugged the ssd into my laptop externally, i keep getting an error message that my device is not ready in disk management. How do i fix that? I read online and tried all the methods,...
  4. How to change the Virtual Agent language

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change the Virtual Agent language: Hi, When I click for help in Windows 10 settings in Apps & Features the Virtual Agent window opens but the language is in French. How can I change the language to English? Thanks...
  5. Reordering Virtual Desktops on Task View

Reordering Virtual Desktops on Task View: Hello, I have read a number of support articles on this site and elsewhere, and there appear to be options missing from my context menu when I right-click on a virtual desktop in task view. [ATTACH] Compare to the image at this link, which has 5 total options in the...
  6. Interfacing Windows 10 and Vending Machine Via Virtual COM Port Universal Serial Bus - USB...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Interfacing Windows 10 and Vending Machine Via Virtual COM Port Universal Serial Bus - USB...: I've disconnected the MDB cable from the first MDB port MDB1 and connected it to MDB2 on the vending machine. I contacted our vending machine supplier Benleigh Vending and they stated that the switching of connections should be automatic but I can't seem to get a reply from...
  7. "customize virtual desktop options" no longer comes up on 20H2 after entering "virtual" on...

"customize virtual desktop options" no longer comes up on 20H2 after entering "virtual" on...: After getting a new computer with 20H2 already installed I tried to set the options for virtual desktops that formerly were available via "Customize virtual desktop settings", which was easily evoked by entering "virtual" in the Settings search bar. Now that search returns...
  8. Windows10 and Virtual 32 bit virtual operating system

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows10 and Virtual 32 bit virtual operating system: I need to have a virtual 32-bit operating system Windows inside my 64-bit Windows10. How to proceed? Thanks a lot! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10-and-virtual-32-bit-virtual-operating/6e123c8c-eb5d-4649-9ded-aa8433b639a9
  9. Virtual Disk Drive VHD must be re-attached after computer restart - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Virtual Disk Drive VHD must be re-attached after computer restart - Windows 10: I have setup with two VHD's D+E plus "F" external disk. When I restart computer E + F drives are already attached. "D" VHD is lost and must be attached via Disk Management. I want to all three disks to be automatically attached when computer start. Thanks...
  10. Hyper-V virtual switches difference?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Hyper-V virtual switches difference?: I made a new external switch in Hyper-V, and the screenshot below is what I have now: [img] First 3 adapters from screenshot are as follows: 1. Physical realtek adapter 2. Default (non removable) virtual switch 3. vEthernet is the external switch I made BUT, what is...