Windows 10: virtualization enabling

Discus and support virtualization enabling in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I want to enable virtualization for better performance of nox player .But my BIOS settings are not open.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by VishwaBhavsar, Sep 8, 2020.

1. virtualization enabling

I want to enable virtualization for better performance of nox player .But my BIOS settings are not open.

:)

VishwaBhavsar, Sep 8, 2020
  2. Smittychat., Sep 8, 2020
  3. HAV says virtualization disabled, I have enabled it in BIOS

I followed the steps listed, but when I started genymotion again after resarting my computer, I still got the error telling me the number of cpus had been forced to one because virtualization isn't enabled. Also, the detection tool now tells me it doesn't work for my os.

WintertheMute, Sep 8, 2020
  4. virtualization enabling

Virtualization isn't enabled in firmware

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are seeing the option Virtualization enabled in firmware as No even after enabling the Virtualization technology from BIOS.

To identify the main root cause of the issue, please respond to the questions below.

1. What is the version of BIOS installed on the PC?
    2. What is the make and model of the PC?
    3. Do you see the option to enable Hyper-V in
      Turn Windows Features on/off section? (Press Windows +
      R and type appwiz.cpl > Turn Windows Features on/off >
      Hyper-V)

You can refer the articles for more information on
    Installing Hyper-V
    and
    Creating Hyper-V
    on Windows 10.

Please get back to us with the detailed information to assist you further with the issue.

We await your response.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Sep 8, 2020
Thema:

virtualization enabling

1. virtualization enabling - Similar Threads - virtualization enabling

2. Virtualization Enabled in BIOS but not enabled in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virtualization Enabled in BIOS but not enabled in Windows 10: I'm trying to install WSL but I keep getting the same error.Here are some photos of my settings:https://photos.app.goo.gl/D1TLZoWW64rTMXHa7I don't have any 3rd party anti-virus I used toI have VMware verison 16 installed.Any help would be greatly appreciated....
  3. Virtualization Enabled in BIOS but not enabled in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virtualization Enabled in BIOS but not enabled in Windows 10: I'm trying to install WSL but I keep getting the same error.Here are some photos of my settings:https://photos.app.goo.gl/D1TLZoWW64rTMXHa7I don't have any 3rd party anti-virus I used toI have VMware verison 16 installed.Any help would be greatly appreciated....
  4. Virtualization Enabled in BIOS but not enabled in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to fix "Please enable the Virtual Machine Platform Windows feature and ensure...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix "Please enable the Virtual Machine Platform Windows feature and ensure...: While attempting to install Ubuntu on Terminal, I encountered the following error:Installing, this may take a few minutes... WslRegisterDistribution failed with error: 0x80370102Please enable the Virtual Machine Platform Windows feature and ensure virtualization is enabled in...
  6. How to fix "Please enable the Virtual Machine Platform Windows feature and ensure...

How to fix "Please enable the Virtual Machine Platform Windows feature and ensure...: While attempting to install Ubuntu on Terminal, I encountered the following error:Installing, this may take a few minutes... WslRegisterDistribution failed with error: 0x80370102Please enable the Virtual Machine Platform Windows feature and ensure virtualization is enabled in...
  7. Windows boots exclusively and prevents BIOS access after enabling CPU virtualization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows boots exclusively and prevents BIOS access after enabling CPU virtualization: Hi,This is going to be a long post, so, apologies ahead of time.I wanted to use Ubuntu via WSL on my Windows 11 installation. Upon attempting to run it, I got the following error:Error: 0x80370102 The virtual machine could not be started because a required feature is not...
  8. Windows boots exclusively and prevents BIOS access after enabling CPU virtualization

Windows boots exclusively and prevents BIOS access after enabling CPU virtualization: Hi,This is going to be a long post, so, apologies ahead of time.I wanted to use Ubuntu via WSL on my Windows 11 installation. Upon attempting to run it, I got the following error:Error: 0x80370102 The virtual machine could not be started because a required feature is not...
  9. How can I enable virtualization in pc i have a hp prodesk 600

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I enable virtualization in pc i have a hp prodesk 600: I have tried through the windows feature method but only can enable the "hyper v management tools"But not the hyper v platform when I hover over it it says "virtualization support disabled in the firmware"...
  10. How can I enable virtualization in pc i have a hp prodesk 600

How can I enable virtualization in pc i have a hp prodesk 600: I have tried through the windows feature method but only can enable the "hyper v management tools"But not the hyper v platform when I hover over it it says "virtualization support disabled in the firmware"...