Windows 10: Virtualization NOT working anymore

Discus and support Virtualization NOT working anymore in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was able to run VMWare workstation before and now it wont work even when my processor has the capability and I enable virtualization in BIOS. Like I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Javier M. A.Brito, Jan 17, 2021.

1. Virtualization NOT working anymore

I was able to run VMWare workstation before and now it wont work even when my processor has the capability and I enable virtualization in BIOS. Like I said it was working before.

Edition Windows 10 Pro

Version 20H2

Installed on ‎8/‎2/‎2020

OS build 19042.685

Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0

Help please I need to deliver my homework!

:)

Javier M. A.Brito, Jan 17, 2021

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jan 17, 2021
  3. alphabare Win User
    Virtual disk service wont start

Worked the first time i tried it then after closing the application and trying to start again the disk service would not start anymore.

alphabare, Jan 17, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

Virtualization NOT working anymore

Virtual Tennis 4 is not working in windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Have you updated all the pending updates?

• Have you updated the display driver?
    I suggest you to install the Virtual Tennis 4 in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below.

1. Download the Game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the Game install and then check the functionality

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Jan 17, 2021
Thema:

Virtualization NOT working anymore

1. Virtualization NOT working anymore - Similar Threads - Virtualization working anymore

2. Bluetooth is not working anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth is not working anymore: I wanted to connect my VR headset through bluetooth but unfortunately when I tried to connect it, it says that I couldn’t. I have tried running a troubleshooter about my Bluetooth problem and it says that I don’t have Bluetooth Capability even though, I remember my bluetooth...
  3. Windows 11 Insider Builds/Previews VMware Virtual Machine Not Working Anymore - After...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Insider Builds/Previews VMware Virtual Machine Not Working Anymore - After...: My Laptop: Samsung Galaxy Book Flex2 AlphaCurrent Version of Windows: Windows 11 HomeAfter I Power On The Virtual Machine, This Pops Up:Then, This Pops Up:Then, The Whole ApplicationVMware CrashesSo, How Do I Fix This?...
  4. Windows 11 Insider Builds/Previews VMware Virtual Machine Not Working Anymore - After...

Windows 11 Insider Builds/Previews VMware Virtual Machine Not Working Anymore - After...: My Laptop: Samsung Galaxy Book Flex2 AlphaCurrent Version of Windows: Windows 11 HomeAfter I Power On The Virtual Machine, This Pops Up:Then, This Pops Up:Then, The Whole ApplicationVMware CrashesSo, How Do I Fix This?...
  5. Controller not working anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Controller not working anymore: My Dualshock ps4 controller no longer works with my Asos laptop. It used to work on Fortnite and then something changed. I recently installed Warzone, and it didn't connect, and now it doesn't work on anything. It connects, but doesn't do anything. I have installed drivers...
  6. Share not working anymore

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Share not working anymore: For years I've cross-mounted these two computers so that each can see the C: drive on the other. But now one direction is failing. Code: COMPUTER A COMPUTER B ---------------------- ---------------------- USER --> Bonnie Bruce HOST --> laptop DellDesktop IP --> 192.168.1.226...
  7. Bluetooth not working anymore

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth not working anymore: Today I was watching something with my Bluetooth headphones connected and suddenly I wasn't hearing anything anymore. I checked Bluetooth and It said they were still connected so I tried disconnecting them. It didn't work so I turned of Bluetooth. After that I couldn't turn...
  8. Camera not working anymore

Camera not working anymore: I have an HP EliteBook 840 G5 When I first got the laptop the camera was working fine, but I think a Windows update has messed up something. I get this error whenever I try to use it. I know my camera isn't damaged or anything and I've tried uninstalling the drivers then...
  9. Smartpad not working anymore

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Smartpad not working anymore: I have a Toshiba s50 , i7 laptop and the touchpad/smartpad has stopped working. This has been an intermittent ongoing issue for months and months. I have tried the following - uninstalling and reinstalling drivers - ensuring the touchpad is enabled via control panel and...
  10. mediacreationtool not working (anymore)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    mediacreationtool not working (anymore): I wanted to migrate back to Windows8.1, but the mediacreationtool doesnt let me download the windows8.1 iso file anymore. I guess this totally purposely, to force people into Windows10. It just says something like "cant download bla bla" the moment I click ok. A friend tested...