Windows 10: Virtualization - SrtTrail.txt [system code exception]

Discus and support Virtualization - SrtTrail.txt [system code exception] in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I'm looking for your valuable help. I recently updated my graphics card but my SSD was saturated. After reinstalling windows 10 (windows media... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Yare_Liddell, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Virtualization - SrtTrail.txt [system code exception]

Hello, I'm looking for your valuable help.

I recently updated my graphics card but my SSD was saturated.
    After reinstalling windows 10 (windows media creation tool) and applying the update (KB4340917) trying to run a virtual machine (Android Studio/Nox Player) for testing apps and that error appears [system code exception[BlueScreen]].

However if I deactivate these services its possible run virtual machines(losing performance)

-Hardware virtualization (enabled)
    -Hyper-V (enabled)
    -Windows hypervisor platform (enabled)

Trying automatic repairs from advanced start-up shows the following problem {C:\windows\system32\logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt}, without installing programs or first connection to internet but the system starts normally.
    I tried it on a notebook and the problem persists (SrtTrail.txt)

✔Hard disk / SSD
    ✔Driver updates
    ✔Ram (at 2400 / 3200 MHz)on different test✔Bios Update
    change installation device USB and the following post:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance-winpc/dwindowssystem32logfilessrtsrttrailtxt-windows-10/62386946-c48b-4079-915a-f53c6e28ee1a

Nothing functional...

PC info:
    -OS Build 17134.191
    -Ryzen 1600
    -Motherboard: ASUS STRIX B350f-F
    -RAM: 2400mhz kingston / 3200 mhz Gskill
    Thanks in advance for your help.

:)

Yare_Liddell, Aug 10, 2018
  2. Archive83 Win User

System\32\Logfiles\srt\srttrail msg how to repair

Just got the 'old' System\32\Logfiles\srt\srttrail msg and a crashed Win10 laptop that will not auto repair

I know this is not a new problem, but any solution seems random.

Anyone have a list the series of system codes to put in the command prompt?

Archive83, Sep 25, 2018
  3. PJlaclide Win User
    srt\srttrail\.txt problem .... but

Hello guys, I have encountered the srt\srttrail\.txt problem but with a slight variant ... I can't access the startup settings ...once I follow the usual path until the part where you press restart so that the menu will appear after rebooting, my computer
    boots 'normally' and starts automatically the reparation, without giving me any choice !

I did not recently instal any hardware, but I have logitech wireless mouse, I heard the problem might be about drivers with wrong signatures ..

I need your help guys, and I'm not the only one having this problem ..

PJlaclide, Sep 25, 2018
  4. Zeikro Win User

Virtualization - SrtTrail.txt [system code exception]

Windows 10 SrtTrail error

i was trying the system restore and it says something that i must enable system protection

Any workaround ?

Zeikro, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

Virtualization - SrtTrail.txt [system code exception]

1. Virtualization - SrtTrail.txt [system code exception] - Similar Threads - Virtualization SrtTrail txt

2. Txt code

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Txt code: how do I make buttons say custom things on txt documents?like, I want to make a harmless virus prank but I want and I really need to know how to change what text is on the buttonsCode if it helps: X=MsgBox"message description",3+16,"Title"...
  3. Txt code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Txt code: how do I make buttons say custom things on txt documents?like, I want to make a harmless virus prank but I want and I really need to know how to change what text is on the buttonsCode if it helps: X=MsgBox"message description",3+16,"Title"...
  4. Txt code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. system service exception stop code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    system service exception stop code: my laptop is showing system service exception stop code what can i do for that i installed a new seagate barracuda 1 tb hdd in it . Does it get affected by it....
  6. system service exception stop code

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    system service exception stop code: my laptop is showing system service exception stop code what can i do for that i installed a new seagate barracuda 1 tb hdd in it . Does it get affected by it....
  7. Stop Code - System Service Exception

Stop Code - System Service Exception: I recently upgraded to a new PC case and ever since then, I get a system service exception error every now and then. Windows is up to date and I updated all of my drivers. How can I resolve this?...
  8. Srttrail problems

Srttrail problems: i was working with two pc, a notebook and a desktop, and the notebook was having some problems that didn't let me boot propperly in any way, so i take out the HDD and connect it to the desktop to see if it has bad sectors or anything, the answer was no, after that, when i...
  9. srttrail error

srttrail error: i’ve already tried the bootrec.exe commands and it returns something like “0 windows installations detected” “operation successful” and “access denied” and it won’t chkdsk c: drive...
  10. System Service Exception Blue Code!

System Service Exception Blue Code!: It happened again...the blue screen of death.....I downloaded a program WhoCrashed and here's what it read for the dump files: On Mon 4/29/2019 3:02:02 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\042919-49515-01.dmp This was...
Tags: