Windows 10: Virtualization Technology Not Detecting Nox Player

Discus and support Virtualization Technology Not Detecting Nox Player in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Using Intel Core 2 Duo CPU E7400 @ 2.80GHz Processor with enabled Virtualisation Technology Nox player isn't detecting virtualization... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ProTechnologyUsers, Jun 23, 2019.

1. Virtualization Technology Not Detecting Nox Player

Virtualization Technology Not Detecting Nox Player bf2ac433-5045-4ddc-8945-71864f258597?upload=true.jpg

Using Intel Core 2 Duo CPU E7400 @ 2.80GHz Processor with enabled Virtualisation Technology

Nox player isn't detecting virtualization technology even I have enabled it... I am using the latest version, yesterday I updated my 1809 version to 1903 version in the hope that this would be fixed but nothing happened... PLEASE HELP !!

:)

ProTechnologyUsers, Jun 23, 2019
  2. Junaid_A Win User

How to make Nox Player faster on a low spec pc

Hi Tanzil,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forums.

Since the issue started after installing the graphics card drivers, this could be due to some changes in the graphics card settings. I suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works:

• Open NVidia Control Panel and select
      Manage 3D settings.
    • Select Nox Player app under
      Program Settings and turn off Vertical Sync, Triple buffering,
      and Threaded Optimization.
    • Exit NVidia Control Panel,
      restart the machine to see if the issue persists.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jun 23, 2019
  3. Mala_S Win User
    Spades Mania Online and Nox Emulator

Hello lezbngrrl,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forum.

May I know which browser was used to download the files?

Nox App Player is one of the widely used Android emulators. Android emulator is a computer application that emulates the Android OS on your computer. Nox Emulator is a cross platform app available on Windows and Mac.

Spades mania is a game that is freely available on Microsoft Store for PC, Mobile device and Hub. Mostly, we will not be able to find the OOB file of Spades Mania in Windows Apps. But as a workaround, you can play Spades Mania on PC using Nox App player
    by following the below mentioned steps:

• First, download and install Nox App Player on PC.
    • After installation, open Nox App Player.
    • Go to Play Store.
    • Here first add your google account.
    • Sign in with your email address and password.
    • Uncheck Backup & Restore and Communication, then click on the forward button.
    • Now you may use Play Store to search and install the game you need.

Also, you may check with the articles to change the download folder location for Edge and Internet Explorer:

To get more information regarding Spades Mania game, you may check with its
    Official website.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Jun 23, 2019
  4. pshivers Win User

Virtualization Technology Not Detecting Nox Player

Virtualization enabled in BIOS but programs not detecting it

I hope you guys can help. I was running Nox app player just fine for weeks. The other day it started running badly and reported that I should enable vt in bios. It is enabled in bios. Task Manager reports virtualization enabled under cpu. AMD virtualization util reports that it is not enabled though. I flashed bios to most recent version and disabled then re-enabled SVM. I also enabled and disabled Hyper-v (it was not enabled when Nox was running fine). I updated to most recent version of Nox as well. I don't know what I could possibly be missing.

pshivers, Jun 23, 2019
Thema:

Virtualization Technology Not Detecting Nox Player

1. Virtualization Technology Not Detecting Nox Player - Similar Threads - Virtualization Technology Detecting

2. Virtualization Technology

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virtualization Technology: Today I installed Kaspersky Internet Security, and there I found Something like Hardware virtualization. When I turned it on, Memory Integrity in Windows Defender automatically turned off. I can’t turn on both at the same time. It seems like I have to choose any one of...
  3. Virtualization Technology

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Virtualization Technology: Hi, I would like use Bluestacks but a i have a problem with it with an infinite loading and it probably come from my usage of a WSL2 do you have any solution exept stop my WSL2 and reboot the computer ?...
  4. Virtualization Technology Or emulator problem.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Virtualization Technology Or emulator problem.: Hello microsoft pros. I am Anuj Rajpoot son of Babli Rajpoot. I have a problem of Virtualization technology and emulator. My emulator is not working in Android studio or in vscode. It just show an error message. I have no UEFI option to turn on the virtualization. Please...
  5. How to enable Virtualization technology

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to enable Virtualization technology: Please how do I access UEFI firmware settings on my HP Pavilion dv6500? I have tried the following: *I used F10 to access the setup but I can't find "advanced tab" or anywhere to enable my "Virtualization Technology" *I also went to Start>>>Settings>>>Update &...
  6. disabling virtualization technology

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    disabling virtualization technology: good day, yesterday i switched to virtualization technology ,and suddenly my laptop has become slow and internet connection i s also slow ,and my wifi works perfectly on my mobile device ,how can i reset my laptop to the way it was a few days ago...
  7. Trouble with enabling virtualization technology

Trouble with enabling virtualization technology: Hello, I am having trouble enabling virtualization on my HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop. I have looked into the Bios setting on startup and cannot find any way to turn virtualization on. I am needing to turn it on so I can run Blue Stacks. Blue Stacks is a petty much google...
  8. virtualization technology not enabled

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    virtualization technology not enabled: I have windows 10 installed in my pc and i'm trying to run virtualbox but the virtualization technology is disabled. The bios mode is legacy insted of UEFI so its not displayed in the advanced setting also. Now i need helpto enable virtualization tech....
  9. Enable BIOS to allow virtual technology

Enable BIOS to allow virtual technology: Please help, a. How to Enable CPU Virtualization in my Surface's BIOS (in Windows 10 Pro) - soon after I restart the computer, I cannot get in BIOS screen, please help (actually I could not successfully import "OVF" format file into virtual box) b....
  10. BSOD - Intel Virtualization Technology

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - Intel Virtualization Technology: I enabled Intel Virtualization Technology for the first time in the BIOS and got BSOD. I disabled it and it booted up fine. I ran your diagnostic tool and the file is enclosed. Windows 10 Pro v1709 Asus z270-a Motherboard Intel i7-7700K TP-LINK T9E PCI wireless adaptor...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nox app player vt not working

2. no vt service detected nox

3. no VT service detected nox player

4. setting nox win 10 core 2 duo