Windows 10: Virtualization Technology

Discus and support Virtualization Technology in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Today I installed Kaspersky Internet Security, and there I found Something like Hardware virtualization. When I turned it on, Memory Integrity in... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SANDIP_PRATIHAR, Jun 19, 2021.

1. Virtualization Technology

Today I installed Kaspersky Internet Security, and there I found Something like Hardware virtualization. When I turned it on, Memory Integrity in Windows Defender automatically turned off. I can’t turn on both at the same time. It seems like I have to choose any one of them.What is this feature do??? And which one should I use, Kaspersky or Defender? Thanx

:)

SANDIP_PRATIHAR, Jun 19, 2021
  2. Tech_Pro Win User

disabling virtualization technology

That is not necessary! In PC's bios settings vt-x(virtualization technology) can be disabled, so all of the hyper-v info will not take or use any of computer resources.

here's how to do it:

How to disable Intel VT-x on Windows 10

1. Restart computer
    2. As computer is about to reboot, hit F10 and a white box saying BIOS should pop up leading you to the next window.
    3. Right arrow key to the Advanced tab on the top
    4. Arrow down to device configuration.
    5. Hit enter to check the vt-x setting.
    6. Save change.

I am happy for helping

Tech_Pro, Jun 19, 2021
  3. #SATV Win User
    virtualization technology not enabled

I have windows 10 installed in my pc and i'm trying to run virtualbox but the virtualization technology is disabled. The bios mode is legacy insted of UEFI so its not displayed in the advanced setting also. Now i need helpto enable virtualization tech.

#SATV, Jun 19, 2021
  4. fahdatta Win User

Virtualization Technology

disabling virtualization technology

good day, yesterday i switched to virtualization technology ,and suddenly my laptop has become slow and internet connection i s also slow ,and my wifi works perfectly on my mobile device ,how can i
    reset my laptop to the way it was a few days ago

fahdatta, Jun 19, 2021
Thema:

Virtualization Technology

1. Virtualization Technology - Similar Threads - Virtualization Technology

2. How to Enable VT-x Virtualization Technology on Windows10 Using Surface 7 pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to Enable VT-x Virtualization Technology on Windows10 Using Surface 7 pro: Hi,I cannot enable VT-x on windows 10.I have searched many times but I could not find any solution for that.Does anyone know how to do it?*I am using surface 7 pro and I tried to enable VT-x from BIOS but I could not find Virtualization Technology section from surface UEFI....
  3. Virtualization Technology

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Virtualization Technology: Hi, I would like use Bluestacks but a i have a problem with it with an infinite loading and it probably come from my usage of a WSL2 do you have any solution exept stop my WSL2 and reboot the computer ?...
  4. Cannot boot into windows after turning on Intel Virtualization Technology

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot boot into windows after turning on Intel Virtualization Technology: I turned on Intel Virtualization to run VirturalBox and ever since i cannot boot into windows. I tried turning it off again and it keeps booting into Automatic Repair Mode with a blue screen. It gives me options to reset my pc or advance mode. Please help...
  5. Virtualization Technology Or emulator problem.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Virtualization Technology Or emulator problem.: Hello microsoft pros. I am Anuj Rajpoot son of Babli Rajpoot. I have a problem of Virtualization technology and emulator. My emulator is not working in Android studio or in vscode. It just show an error message. I have no UEFI option to turn on the virtualization. Please...
  6. How to enable Virtualization technology

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to enable Virtualization technology: Please how do I access UEFI firmware settings on my HP Pavilion dv6500? I have tried the following: *I used F10 to access the setup but I can't find "advanced tab" or anywhere to enable my "Virtualization Technology" *I also went to Start>>>Settings>>>Update &...
  7. How to enable Virtual Technology in Lenovo Thinkpad SL400 having Intel Core 2 Duo Processor?

How to enable Virtual Technology in Lenovo Thinkpad SL400 having Intel Core 2 Duo Processor?: Dear all, I own Lenovo Thinkpad SL400 laptop. I have installed Windows 10 Pro x64 bit. Recently, I installed Android Studio and I could not create virtual device. I got an error that VT-X is disabled in BIOS screenshot attached . I am also enclosing the processor...
  8. disabling virtualization technology

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    disabling virtualization technology: good day, yesterday i switched to virtualization technology ,and suddenly my laptop has become slow and internet connection i s also slow ,and my wifi works perfectly on my mobile device ,how can i reset my laptop to the way it was a few days ago...
  9. Virtualization Technology In Firmware and Kernel DMA Protection for Thunderbolt

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virtualization Technology In Firmware and Kernel DMA Protection for Thunderbolt: I am wondering if the Virtualization Technology in Firmware needs to be enabled to ensure there is Kernel DMA Protection. Looking at my computers system information it shows that the Kernal DMA Protection is on but the Virtualization based security is not enabled. Is this...
  10. Trouble with enabling virtualization technology

Trouble with enabling virtualization technology: Hello, I am having trouble enabling virtualization on my HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop. I have looked into the Bios setting on startup and cannot find any way to turn virtualization on. I am needing to turn it on so I can run Blue Stacks. Blue Stacks is a petty much google...