Windows 10: VirtualLogo.dll not found in Windows 10 pro startup

Discus and support VirtualLogo.dll not found in Windows 10 pro startup in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I installed W10 pro on my Dell XPS 15 a few days ago and everything is running well with one annoying exception. When booting up I get the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Reedso ABQ, Oct 6, 2015.

1. VirtualLogo.dll not found in Windows 10 pro startup

I installed W10 pro on my Dell XPS 15 a few days ago and everything is running well with one annoying exception.

When booting up I get the following:

c;\users\peter\AppData\Local\VirtualLogo\Bin\VirtualLogo.dll The specific module could not be found.

I disabled all the startup programs but this message still pops up.

I used Regedit on the registry and deleted the only reference to this DLL. The message still pops up.

I looked in the old Windows 8.1 directories and there is no "Virtual Logo" directory in the AppData directory for Windows 8.

I have concluded the W10 install created this call on the VirtualLogo directory, but have no idea how to get rid of it.

This is not a biggie for me as the system seems to be running fine, but I'd love to get rid of this annoying message upon startup.

Any help greatly appreciated.

:)

Reedso ABQ, Oct 6, 2015

2. Windows 10 Pro Shutdown Problem

Thank you for the suggestion. I used the Windows 10 Pro media and booted from the DVD. I then chose the startup repair option. Startup Repair found no issues to fix.

The problem is not resolved.

Timothy_Hill, Oct 6, 2015
  3. Gerry C J Cornell, Oct 6, 2015
Thema:

VirtualLogo.dll not found in Windows 10 pro startup

1. VirtualLogo.dll not found in Windows 10 pro startup - Similar Threads - VirtualLogo dll found

2. IC64.DLL SPECIFIED MODULE COULD NOT BE FOUND

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    IC64.DLL SPECIFIED MODULE COULD NOT BE FOUND: [ATTACH] I'am facing this problem since two days whenever I'am doing multitasking. It interupts in my work. Please tell me a solution for this....
  3. Startup Run DLL error on startup

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Startup Run DLL error on startup: On startup, I get message "There was a problem starting C\:Users\rober\cnmss The module could not be found" I "x" out of it, and it doesn't seem to effect anything. Is there something I should be doing about this?...
  4. KALIB32.dll not found while opening Matlab on Windows 10 Enterprise

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    KALIB32.dll not found while opening Matlab on Windows 10 Enterprise: Hi, I have Windows 10 enterprise on my PC. I just installed Matlab and when I try to open it, I get the following error message: The code execution cannot proceed because KALIB32.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem. I already reinstalled...
  5. Error MSVCP110.dll was not found

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error MSVCP110.dll was not found: So i downloaded a game from steam and when i open it i get the error MSVCP110.dll was not found. How do i fix this. I have all of the C++ downloads from 2010 to 2017. i have even tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling it but it doesn't work. Any idea's?...
  6. ''Entry point not found'' ''System32/KERNEL32.DLL.''

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ''Entry point not found'' ''System32/KERNEL32.DLL.'': I recently bought a fresh version of Windows 10 because of frequent crashes, and everything was working great compared to before until now. I was playing a game (Overwatch) and after 2 hours it crashed. This time the blue screen did actually manage to fix the problem and...
  7. MSVCP100.dll not found and MSVCP110.dll not found

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MSVCP100.dll not found and MSVCP110.dll not found: Hi there, so when i fixed my windows 10 cause of a problem i fall into a "MSVCP100.dll not found" when i try to fix it it worked! but sadly i fell into another problem now its "MSVCP110.dll not found" i keep trying to fix it but it just didn't work. tried doing a virus...
  8. RunDLL not found during startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    RunDLL not found during startup: Get "Cannot find" popup (RunDLL) during startup. Also,power monitor in tray is grayed out. Trying to close the power monitor gauge triggers the same "Cannot find..." popup....
  9. Wsearch repeatedly found disabled on startup. (W10 Pro x64, v1709)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Wsearch repeatedly found disabled on startup. (W10 Pro x64, v1709): Windows 10 Pro x64, version 1709, OS build 16299.248). I've been finding on startup recently that the Windows Search service (wsearch) has been disabled, with the result that search indexing options are disabled, and maybe other functions are also affected, but I haven't...
  10. DLL files missing at startup

in Windows 10 Support
    DLL files missing at startup: Hi everyone I upgraded my laptop from Windows 8 to 10 a few months back. Of recent, my system displays two error signs whenever I start the system There was a problem starting C:/users/appdata/local/webrest/bin/webrest.dll and...