Windows 10: Virus Alert from Microsoft

Discus and support Virus Alert from Microsoft in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Please help me: I have got a virus alert from Microsoft. (Microsoft Support) The alert: "This computer BLOCKED" Do not close this window and restart... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by TomBarat, Jul 8, 2019.

1. TomBarat Win User

Virus Alert from Microsoft

Please help me: I have got a virus alert from Microsoft. (Microsoft Support)

The alert: "This computer BLOCKED" Do not close this window and restart your computer. Your computer's registration key is Blocked"

Please help me what should I do?

:)

TomBarat, Jul 8, 2019
  2. Carlo Fer Win User

Virus alert from microsoft edge

Hello jodemo,

The alert you received about virus is a common scam. We suggest that you close Microsoft Edge immediately. Make sure not to restore the sessions when you reopen Microsoft Edge.

In addition, we highly recommend you to follow the steps provided by Bruce Hagen MVP on this
    thread link.

Hope this information helps you. Feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Carlo Fer, Jul 8, 2019
  3. virus alert

defender finds a virus, quarantined the virus. I remove all the quarantined viruses. the threat alert pm the bottom right of the screen slices over with the same virus alert. I remove the quarantined virus.. the alert alerts again. this keeps repeating.
    the virus is "Bruser modifier Win 32/Polteci

<Moved from Insider>

dianarobert1, Jul 8, 2019
  4. Elizrosso Win User

Virus alert from Microsoft

my computer is frozen I am getting a virus alert from Microsoft it said my computer is blocked to call support I don't know if this is a scam

Elizrosso, Jul 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Virus Alert from Microsoft - Similar Threads - Virus Alert Microsoft

2. Virus alerts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus alerts: I was getting numerous popups and installed mcafee. Now I am getting even more mcafee popups. I have attached some screen shots. The popups are in the bottom right of the page.I can barely use my computer anymore because of these stupid popups... 30 or 40 will pop up in a row...
  3. Virus Alert from Microsoft

Virus Alert from Microsoft: Hi, my mom was trying to access Facebook on our family Dell laptop on chrome. Suddenly, the laptop began to ring an alarm and began to say "Important security message. Your computer has been locked up. Your ips address was used without your knowledge or consent to visit...
  4. Microsoft Virus Alert

Microsoft Virus Alert: I just got a Microsoft Virus Alert when I went into Microsoft Edge / Yahoo. The alert says my computer was locked. It gave a toll free number to call and Indian answered the phone immediately. I hung up. Any suggestions?...
  5. Virus alert from Microsoft

Virus alert from Microsoft: I am getting a virus alert purportedly from Microsoft, including an 866 number to call and a "critical error" number. How do I verify that this is a legitimate alert from Microsoft?...
  6. false virus alert from microsoft

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    false virus alert from microsoft: My pc is blocked this morning with what I assume is a false virus alert https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/false-virus-alert-from-microsoft/424431cc-2b9a-4345-95a3-620fe3032ccd
  7. Virus alert from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Virus alert from Microsoft: my computer is frozen I am getting a virus alert from Microsoft it said my computer is blocked to call support I don't know if this is a scam https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-alert-from-microsoft/c33c1cd8-f8ca-4d9d-9fa9-f025fa4b97de
  8. Virus alert from Microsoft

Virus alert from Microsoft: [IMG]I received a message along w the attached screenshot on my computer saying, “Virus alert from Microsoft this computer is locked do not close this window and restart your computer registration key is blocked contact Microsoft helpline to reactivate your computer contact...
  9. Virus alert from microsoft

Virus alert from microsoft: This computer is blocked message https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-alert-from-microsoft/c2d3294f-6612-4628-959f-be4911d95ed7
  10. Pop up about virus alert from Microsoft

Pop up about virus alert from Microsoft: Pop up on my computer stating virus alert from Microsoft this computer is blocked. It’s telling me audibly that people are stealing my account numbers and passwords and Facebook information and I am to call the toll-free number for them to give me him them to send me a...