Windows 10: VIRUS AND I CANT GET RID OF IT

Discus and support VIRUS AND I CANT GET RID OF IT in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; please guys i need help I downloaded cracked ccleaner and I got this floxif virus and I can't get rid of it it's getting worse and worse.... please... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by TotalingBanjo62, Apr 24, 2020.

1. VIRUS AND I CANT GET RID OF IT

please guys i need help I downloaded cracked ccleaner and I got this floxif virus and I can't get rid of it it's getting worse and worse.... please it's urgent

:)

TotalingBanjo62, Apr 24, 2020
  2. JWW-936 Win User

How to get rid of a virus?

How do you get rid of a virus that asking you to call a phone nim ber to fix

Modified title from: Virus

JWW-936, Apr 24, 2020
  3. Clean the Virus

Hi,

Virus infection usually happens on a computer when it is exposed to an infected website or removable devices. For us to help you clean the malware on your device, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build and version of Windows are you using?
    • Did you encounter any error messages related to having a virus infection on your device?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest running any available antivirus software on your PC. It would be very helpful to us if you could also provide the result of the antivirus scan process.

Looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Apr 24, 2020
  4. VIRUS AND I CANT GET RID OF IT

Jsssssssss, Apr 24, 2020
Thema:

VIRUS AND I CANT GET RID OF IT

1. VIRUS AND I CANT GET RID OF IT - Similar Threads - VIRUS CANT RID

2. i cant get rid of family safety

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cant get rid of family safety: i have i forgot my password the admin but i still have my child's password and account but it has a lot of restrictions the only thing i can change is in my child's account my email is lost my password is forgotten what do i do?...
  3. I need help getting rid of a virus.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help getting rid of a virus.: So I did a scan with windows defender and it came up with this Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.H!ml and when I try and remove it, it gone so I scan again and pops right back up again, and then there is this it Microsoft Defender, No new threats were found but current threats are still...
  4. I need help getting rid of a virus.

I need help getting rid of a virus.: So I did a scan with windows defender and it came up with this Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.H!ml and when I try and remove it, it gone so I scan again and pops right back up again, and then there is this it Microsoft Defender, No new threats were found but current threats are still...
  5. Cant Get Rid Of A Trojan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cant Get Rid Of A Trojan: Hi, all my windows security when a scan was carried out I found this Trojan:Win32/Xpack.A!MTB I can't seem to get rid of it or find that folder. I have turned off the system restore scanned with malware bytes and found nothing with the anti-virus program Total AV and found...
  6. Cant Get Rid Of A Trojan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant Get Rid Of A Trojan: Hi, all my windows security when a scan was carried out I found this Trojan:Win32/Xpack.A!MTB I can't seem to get rid of it or find that folder. I have turned off the system restore scanned with malware bytes and found nothing with the anti-virus program Total AV and found...
  7. Cant Get Rid Of A Trojan

8. my ip has been attacked and cant get rid of virus

my ip has been attacked and cant get rid of virus: my ip has been attacked and cant get rid of virus https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/my-ip-has-been-attacked-and-cant-get-rid-of-virus/f8a52c0d-759a-49d2-a8ce-4de8e47ed0c9
  9. install failed and I cant get rid of it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    install failed and I cant get rid of it: I was installing Ark Survival evolved on my pc when I shut it off. the files are now somewhere and I cant find them to uninstall them. If this was only like 10 gigs I would not care but it is 100 gigs so any help to get rid of it would be appreciated. submitted by...
  10. Virus? How Do I Get Rid Of It?

Virus? How Do I Get Rid Of It?: I haven't downloaded anything recently, but I'm getting some weird notifications from request4me.com in my notifications. I can't seem to get rid of them. Some of them are pretty shocking, like for adult sites and even fake virus protection. All I do on my PC is play Skyrim...