Windows 10: Virus and not loading the desktop

Discus and support Virus and not loading the desktop in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello dear sir. I am using windows 8 . My lap is an Acer laptop. When I enter my password it takes many time to start . Not only that after loading my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by S.N.W RajapakshaS.N.W, Sep 16, 2021.

1. Virus and not loading the desktop

Hello dear sir. I am using windows 8 . My lap is an Acer laptop. When I enter my password it takes many time to start . Not only that after loading my I don't come to desktop. Only there is the my account and start . When I press start button no desktop comes.When I search for a software It lag the screen. But again it responds and the same screen comes.I can't do anything , only I can power up and shutdown . I am thinking that you can help me.

:)

S.N.W RajapakshaS.N.W, Sep 16, 2021
  2. netrate Win User

Weird occurrence - desktop won't load, spinning wheel etc

Ok here is the MR steps to be sure I am completing this properly - same error thought.
    Step 1

Virus and not loading the desktop [​IMG]

Step 2

Step 3

Step 4

step 5

Step 6 - Error

- - - Updated - - -

EDIT : I did what you said and tried without G (second time, didn't take screen shots), same error. I did notice that NTFS Primary 3 (NONE) doesn't have a drive letter associated with it?

netrate, Sep 16, 2021
  3. fllckering desktop

Hi Yvonne,

To resolve your issue with flickering desktop, we suggest that you update your display drivers with the steps listed below:

• Right-click Start, then select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters to find the name of your device.
    • Right-click the device and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow steps to update display drivers.

Update us on the result.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Sep 16, 2021
  4. MohanC Win User

Virus and not loading the desktop

windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Sep 16, 2021
Thema:

Virus and not loading the desktop

1. Virus and not loading the desktop - Similar Threads - Virus loading desktop

2. AMSI loading virus in laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMSI loading virus in laptop: Problem:Multiple Viruses as indicated by McAfee security have infected my laptop.I have got some very stubborn viruses in AMSI-FBG with one of the virus locations showing me memory, id:700000007xA00000000000, 8504 bytes loaded by ". This virus is affecting my Laptop as it...
  3. AMSI loading virus in laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AMSI loading virus in laptop: Problem:Multiple Viruses as indicated by McAfee security have infected my laptop.I have got some very stubborn viruses in AMSI-FBG with one of the virus locations showing me memory, id:700000007xA00000000000, 8504 bytes loaded by ". This virus is affecting my Laptop as it...
  4. Desktop won’t load

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desktop won’t load: So I boot up my laptop and the boot screen says C: drive is being repaired. After logging in my desktop won’t load and the taskbar keeps flickering while the rest of the screen is black. Is this an issue with Win10 or a virus? Thanks submitted by /u/kakkarot_73 [link]...
  5. Desktop and taskbar not loading

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop and taskbar not loading: When I booted my pc up this morning, I logged in and my desktop would not load my apps, and my taskbar wouldn't either. My taskbar also gives me a spinning cursor whenever I hover over it and I cannot navigate to or open any apps to fix this....
  6. desktop wont load

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    desktop wont load: hi up until a few weeks ago my pc was working fine,then while I was out my daughter accepted an update from then on my pc won't load desktop! also task manager. I've tried a couple of youtube options to no avail. I left it as I got stressed now I want it to work. can...
  7. desktop not loading

desktop not loading: Recently, I tried to extract files on my desktop. I accidentally extracted it to my desktop instead of extracting it in a folder on my desktop. Now my desktop is not loading nor showing any icons....
  8. Windows desktop not loading

Windows desktop not loading: Hello, I have an issue on Windows 10, After I log into my PC, I find that nothing loads. I can select an app for the taskbar but the icons are invisible. I can't access the taskbar again until I close the app, I can load up task manager but it just crashes. After 4-7 hours...
  9. Slow Desktop Loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow Desktop Loading: Hi I have a dell vostro 15 3568 laptop. Since last few months the loading time after entering the password is taking longer than usual. With 8 gb ram and i5 processor I am facing this issue. after entering the password i have to wait for minimum of 2-3 minutes to get the...
  10. Infinite loading on desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Infinite loading on desktop: Computer will boot and when I move the cursor down onto the taskbar it will infinitely spin, this happens only after Win 10 updates and requires the computer to be reset. This is turning into a very taxing task to keep my computers up and running within my organization....