Windows 10: Virus and Threat protection cannot be enabled

Discus and support Virus and Threat protection cannot be enabled in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; so basically i installed something and it had a malware in it . i tired many ways removing it but nothin seemed to work so i reset my pc with a fresh... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by yn ah, Aug 7, 2022.

1. yn ah Win User

Virus and Threat protection cannot be enabled

so basically i installed something and it had a malware in it . i tired many ways removing it but nothin seemed to work so i reset my pc with a fresh start . and everything seemed to work until i was unable to access virus and threat protection

:)

yn ah, Aug 7, 2022

2. Virus And Threat Protection is not Enable

the Virus And Threat Protection is not been enabled

sergio-januario, Aug 7, 2022
  3. Virus And Threat Protection is not Enable

Currently i'm using Windows 10

In my Windows Defender the Virus And Threat Protection is not been enabled and it is showing to restart

when im clicking on restart button for virus and threat protection

it is showing the message "ENABLE CONTROLLED ACCESS FOLDER OR EDIT PROTECTION"

i have also tried the command gpedit.msc but it also not executing.

Is there any solution for this problem.

Thank you,

Regards,

Mohit Bhatia

Gaurav1995, Aug 7, 2022
  4. JCH54 Win User

virus and threat protection

Virus and threat protection has stopped and will not restart, Windows 10 ver 1709, antimalware client ver 4.12.16299.15 . SuperAntiSpyware installed.

I have tried most of the suggestions from the support pages, all have been ineffective. Any suggestions

Moved from: Virus and Malware / Windows Defender / Updating Virus and Spyware Definitions / Windows 10

JCH54, Aug 7, 2022
Thema:

1. Virus and Threat protection cannot be enabled - Similar Threads - Virus Threat protection

2. Cannot Access Virus and Threat Protection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Access Virus and Threat Protection: I cannot access my Virus and Threat Protection in my settings, it give me a prompt that says "Your IT Administrator has limited access...". My Device Security has a warning sign and I cannot click dismiss nor Go to settings. It has also a prompt message: Page not available....
  3. Cannot Access Virus and Threat Protection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot Access Virus and Threat Protection: I cannot access my Virus and Threat Protection in my settings, it give me a prompt that says "Your IT Administrator has limited access...". My Device Security has a warning sign and I cannot click dismiss nor Go to settings. It has also a prompt message: Page not available....
  4. how i enable virus and threat protection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how i enable virus and threat protection: i dont disable my virus and threat protection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-i-enable-virus-and-threat-protection/11bca84b-465c-4a80-a749-9edee6c6d397
  5. how i enable virus and threat protection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how i enable virus and threat protection: i dont disable my virus and threat protection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-i-enable-virus-and-threat-protection/11bca84b-465c-4a80-a749-9edee6c6d397
  6. Cannot Open Virus and Threat Protection

Cannot Open Virus and Threat Protection: Hi today my pc randomly restarted and then i couldn’t open windows virus and threat protection.I also dont have admin rights and I cant reset my pc.I literally can’t get rid of it by resetting my pc. Please if anyone can help me please let me know. [Original Title: Virus...
  7. Can't use Enable Virus & Threat Protection

Can't use Enable Virus & Threat Protection: I cant enable my virus and threat protection because it says that its being managed by my organization https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/cant-use-enable-virus-threat-protection/a799649a-0dda-4a33-9eee-f354a56d1e4a
  8. Virus & Threat Protection cannot update

Virus & Threat Protection cannot update: i bought a new laptop a few days ago. No other 3rd party AV installed. when updating virus & threat protection,I just get the thinking circle going round and round ... Help!...
  9. Virus & Threat Protection cannot update

Virus & Threat Protection cannot update: I just get the thinking circle going round and round ... Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-threat-protection-cannot-update/f43dd82a-d2e8-446d-afd5-19b68e8003ba
  10. Cannot turn on virus and threat protection

Cannot turn on virus and threat protection: When I try to turn antivirus protect on I get the message "your virus and threat protection are managed by your organization" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-turn-on-virus-and-threat-protection/f93dcfe5-fe02-4437-96ff-c6b36bcef4fb"