Windows 10: virus and threat protection is not working. it department control says

Discus and support virus and threat protection is not working. it department control says in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; your virus and threat protection is managed by your organization... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by siddusiddu, May 16, 2019 at 3:13 PM.

1. virus and threat protection is not working. it department control says

your virus and threat protection is managed by your organization

:)

2. DaveM121 Win User

Virus and Threat Protection Warnings

Hi Penelope_AV

ETD_GetSMART.exe is HP Software and it is safe, that software is designed to check your hard drive for imminent failure and warn you

You can add that to the list of safe files in Controlled Folder Access to get rid of this warning

Open Windows Defender Security Center

Go to Virus & threat protection - Virus & threat protection settings

Scroll down to Controlled folder access

From there, you can add an app to the list of safe or allowed apps to prevent them from being blocked

ETD_GetSMART.exe is located in the following folder:

C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Framework\Resources\HPActiveHealth\Executable Agent Data\_Shared\DiskCheck\

3. Virus & Threat Protection

There are some applications that are not yet compatible Control Folder Access. It is intended to block Ransomware. Until third party apps catch up, the best you can do is to disable it.

Open Windows Defender Security Center

Click Virus & threat protection

Click Virus & threat protection settings

Scroll down to Controlled folder access

Toggle it off

Andre Da Costa, May 16, 2019 at 3:18 PM
  4. Aditya13 Win User

virus and threat protection is not working. it department control says

Virus and Threat protection not working.

It keeps saying to restart virus and threat protection. When I click on restart, it does restarts, but stops again after a few seconds. I have tried almost everything but nothing worked.

Thema:

virus and threat protection is not working. it department control says

1. virus and threat protection is not working. it department control says - Similar Threads - virus threat protection

2. virus & threat protection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    virus & threat protection: virus & threat protection is managed by your organisation (the question is how to activate it) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-threat-protection/c78b7e36-45fc-4ece-a432-0070c3f7ecbd"
  3. virus and threat protections

virus and threat protections: when I open windows security , virus & threat protection is being managed by your organization, I don't have an organization https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-and-threat-protections/40fdda5a-d544-4303-81d1-0b02ca6a1db5
  4. Virus & threat protection loading or not working.

Virus & threat protection loading or not working.: My windows defender security center / virus & threat protection don't work... what should i do to solve this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-threat-protection-loading-or-not-working/45f66a7b-4298-4c71-84c7-cc998d9538c9
  5. virus and threat protection not working

virus and threat protection not working: I earlier had byte fence antimalware software and insisted me on subscribing to it.... after trial pro version was expired, it asked me to renew by paying monthly..... but I started noticing that it had started detecting some malware.... but I could not delete it because it...
  6. Virus and Threat Protection Updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Virus and Threat Protection Updates: I can't Update Virus and Threat Protection Updates on my PC Windows 10. I got windows 10 by Online Updating request. & now I can not update it. & ask product key or Digital License. I have not any key during 1st time Online Updating of Windows 10. what can I do with this...
  7. virus and threat protection

virus and threat protection: i have windows 10 home single langguage and i cant restart the virus and threat protection. it always showing "unexpected error, sorry we ran into a problem..." i follow some step but nothing works...
  8. virus threat protection

virus threat protection: hi I have question I`ve been having problem with this I wish you could help me to fix this .. thank you [ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-threat-protection/5514aea3-7457-4f80-ad90-d3f5ace62850
  9. Virus and Threat Protection Warnings

Virus and Threat Protection Warnings: I continually get this message from the Windows Defender Security Center: Virus and Threat Protection Unauthorised changes blocked Controlled folder access blocked C:\Pro...\ETD_GetSMART.exe from making changes to memory Is there a way to remove this virus from my...
  10. virus and threat protection.

virus and threat protection.: Virus and threat protection keeps popping up on my screen constantly. When I go in to check it says no virus found, How do I get rid of this pop up? It is annoying....