Windows 10: Virus and Threat Protection Issue

Discus and support Virus and Threat Protection Issue in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I'm having a very concerning issue with my Virus protection. First, the Virus and Threat Protection setting was missing as a whole, I followed... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Lordsble Orji, Oct 6, 2020.

1. Virus and Threat Protection Issue

Hi, I'm having a very concerning issue with my Virus protection.

First, the Virus and Threat Protection setting was missing as a whole, I followed some steps online and got it back. But after a 2nd reset it went back missing with the same error: Your IT Administrator blocked this page.

Second, when I did get it back I was unable to turn on some settings and it said they were controlled by my administrator.

Can someone please help? I'm using windows 10 HOME and this is a personal computer.

:)

Lordsble Orji, Oct 6, 2020

2. Virus and Threat Protection Issue

When looking to run a virus scan on my computer, I'm met with an error that says "Virus and Threat Protection is Managed by your Organization." THis is a personal laptop though. Any suggestions?

DerrickAlvarez, Oct 6, 2020
  3. JCH54 Win User
    virus and threat protection

Virus and threat protection has stopped and will not restart, Windows 10 ver 1709, antimalware client ver 4.12.16299.15 . SuperAntiSpyware installed.

I have tried most of the suggestions from the support pages, all have been ineffective. Any suggestions

Moved from: Virus and Malware / Windows Defender / Updating Virus and Spyware Definitions / Windows 10

JCH54, Oct 6, 2020
  4. Virus and Threat Protection Issue

Virus and threat protection not working

Hi there, I recently reinstalled my windows and the Virus and threat protection is down! I have found that I am missing the 'Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection Service ' and 'Windows Defender Security Center Service' files
    from my services list, I have looked into this and can find no solution to fixing this issue, if anyone can help it would be much appreciated!!

Matthew_5196, Oct 6, 2020
Thema:

Virus and Threat Protection Issue

1. Virus and Threat Protection Issue - Similar Threads - Virus Threat Protection

2. Virus and threat protection issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus and threat protection issue.: When I try to open the virus and threat protection page from the settings, it shoes a dialog box, saying, "Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app..."....
  3. Virus and threat protection issue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virus and threat protection issue.: When I try to open the virus and threat protection page from the settings, it shoes a dialog box, saying, "Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app..."....
  4. Virus and threat protection.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus and threat protection.: I am unable to access the virus and threat protection in windows security. It says the IT administrator has blocked the virus page. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-and-threat-protection/c5a65ada-4cd2-433a-9b43-ac39b275cc35
  5. Virus & threat protection

Virus & threat protection: I am trying to disable Real-time protection, but I must first turn off Tamper protection. But when I try to do that, it says "This setting is managed by your administrator". I have tried going to Registry editor and changing some things, but it didn't work.I also tried...
  6. Virus and threat protection

Virus and threat protection: hi guys I just temporary disable windows defender in win 11 as I was installing a pirated software and now my windows virus and security application wont work.... As soon as I click on virus and security A popup shows ....... Screenshot below help me make my win defender work...
  7. Having issue with Virus and Threat Protection

Having issue with Virus and Threat Protection: I just noticed this today, and I am not even sure it is an actual issue to be worried about. I have Windows 10 with a built-in Defender as my anti-virus. I also have a Malwarebytes program I use as well on occasion just to double check for malware. For some reason today, in...
  8. virus and threat protection issue

virus and threat protection issue: hello i have windows 10 pro ,, am not using any antirus softwares,, but trying to turn on virus and trhreat protection of windows defender whenever i click its giving me this " unexpected error sorry we ran into a problem. Please try again ". i tried the following in...
  9. Virus and Threat Protection Issue

Virus and Threat Protection Issue: When looking to run a virus scan on my computer, I'm met with an error that says "Virus and Threat Protection is Managed by your Organization." THis is a personal laptop though. Any suggestions?...
  10. virus and threat protections

virus and threat protections: when I open windows security , virus & threat protection is being managed by your organization, I don't have an organization https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-and-threat-protections/40fdda5a-d544-4303-81d1-0b02ca6a1db5