Windows 10: Virus and threat protection keep detecting Trojan:Win32/Lodap!rts , HackTool:Win32/PWDump.C ,

Discus and support Virus and threat protection keep detecting Trojan:Win32/Lodap!rts , HackTool:Win32/PWDump.C , in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello,I completed full scan, quick scan and tried to use remove option in my windows 10. but still Virus and threat protection keep detecting... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by kamkn, Jul 25, 2021.

1. kamkn Win User

Virus and threat protection keep detecting Trojan:Win32/Lodap!rts , HackTool:Win32/PWDump.C ,

Hello,I completed full scan, quick scan and tried to use remove option in my windows 10. but still Virus and threat protection keep detecting Trojan:Win32/Lodap!rts , HackTool:Win32/PWDump.C , i also ran Microsoft safety scanner but it saying noting found. what i can do to remove these threats. thanks

:)

kamkn, Jul 25, 2021

2. HackTool: Win32/AutoKMS

HI EvangelosDenaxas,

The malware (HackTool: Win32/AutoKM S) has now been removed from this PC. When I reinstalled Norton 360 Premier, I ran a full scan and when I examined the results, I found that the malware had been quarantined and that my PC did not have any other threats.
    Two day later, I ran another full scan and no threats present on the PC. I reviewed Norton app's history and it revealed that "HackTool: Win32/AutoKMS" was removed.

MitchellXP, Jul 25, 2021
  3. HackTool: Win32/AutoKMS

I have the same problem with the HackTool: Win32/AutoKMS

EvangelosDenaxas, Jul 25, 2021
  4. Virus and threat protection keep detecting Trojan:Win32/Lodap!rts , HackTool:Win32/PWDump.C ,

How to remove totally the following detected by Microsoft Security Scanner HackTool: Win32/Gendows HackTool: Win32/KonBoot

Hi there,

My Microsoft Security Scanner deleted partially:

HackTool: Win32/Gendows

HackTool: Win32/KonBoot

Please, Do you know how to remove them totally ?

Thanks

Luis

LUIS PEREZ LASSA, Jul 25, 2021
Thema:

Virus and threat protection keep detecting Trojan:Win32/Lodap!rts , HackTool:Win32/PWDump.C ,

1. Virus and threat protection keep detecting Trojan:Win32/Lodap!rts , HackTool:Win32/PWDump.C , - Similar Threads - Virus threat protection

2. Virus Trojan win32 vindor!pz

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus Trojan win32 vindor!pz: Today I got a warning from Windows defender telling me that I have a trojan virus called "win32 vindor!pz", I tried to remove it with Windows defender but it did not work, and I keep doing scans and it keeps telling me that I have this virus, please I need help, how can I...
  3. Virus Trojan win32 vindor!pz

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virus Trojan win32 vindor!pz: Today I got a warning from Windows defender telling me that I have a trojan virus called "win32 vindor!pz", I tried to remove it with Windows defender but it did not work, and I keep doing scans and it keeps telling me that I have this virus, please I need help, how can I...
  4. Virus Trojan win32 vindor!pz

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. HackTool: Win32 / AutoKMS No puedo eliminar este virus

HackTool: Win32 / AutoKMS No puedo eliminar este virus: AYUDA!! No puedo eliminar este virus detectado: HackTool: Win32 / AutoKMS. Le doy a quitar y no pasa nada, sale que aún existe esa amenaza en mi ordenador; ¿Qué puedo hacer, por favor?...
  6. Trojan Win32/Dorv.Dirfn

Trojan Win32/Dorv.Dirfn: Defender has been run trice in offline mode and has detected the trojan but can't remove it. I have Googled the Trojan and get no finds. How do I remove it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trojan-win32dorvdirfn/f6ffa3a1-f627-4ede-9099-02cfb98d5359
  7. Trojan: WIN32/Dipverdle.a

Trojan: WIN32/Dipverdle.a: How do I get rid of this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/trojan-win32dipverdlea/00532557-3a92-405e-ae5d-4b1d663be565
  8. Trojan: Win32 / Bitrep.A

Trojan: Win32 / Bitrep.A: Dobry den, zkuste nainstalovat trojan: Win32 / Bitrep.A nevim jak odstranit antivirovou ochranu Windows nemuze odstranit, dekuji za pomoc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trojan-win32-bitrepa/2bf3c860-7cfb-4ba9-be80-4f30c9a23900"
  9. Win32/Neshta.A virus detected

Win32/Neshta.A virus detected: My Windows Defender is detecting the Win32/Neshta.A virus but can't deal with it effectively. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_defender-protect_scanning-windows_10/win32neshtaa-virus-detected/833f0b9f-3d70-4e33-885d-25aa510115e2
  10. Trojan Win32 Bitrep.A

Trojan Win32 Bitrep.A: WD blocked and quarantined subject trojan. I removed and ran WD, TDSSkiller, and Norton Power Eraser (NPE) Should be safe ? The full scans cover all partitions, correct ? On this system I am running the latest Skip Build and yesterday added the latest Insider Build on the...