Windows 10: Virus and Threat protection not appearing when going to Microsoft Security

Discus and support Virus and Threat protection not appearing when going to Microsoft Security in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, Every time I log into windows and start my day, a notification from "Windows Security" saying: Turn On Virus Protection Virus protection is... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Raphael C_215, Mar 5, 2021.

1. Virus and Threat protection not appearing when going to Microsoft Security

Hello,
    Every time I log into windows and start my day, a notification from "Windows Security" saying:
    Turn On Virus Protection
    Virus protection is turned off. Tap or click to turn on Microsoft Defender Antivirus.
    But when i click there, this shows up, Virus and Threat protection not appearing when going to Microsoft Security 8f3990fa-f5b1-4815-9894-236045016747?upload=true.png I've went to edit group policy, and I've put Hide Virus and Threat to Disabled. It still isn't popping up, and im wondering if it could have been deleted. I did have Chromium Virus for a day, but then i deleted it. I ran a diagnostics report and it says, "1202 - Source : Service Control Manager
    1203 - Description : The WinDefend service failed to start due to the following error:

The system cannot find the file specified." Is there a way for me to fix this?

Thanks,

Raphael

Virus and Threat protection not appearing when going to Microsoft Security feb917ab-6e16-47e6-9639-e55a509433be?upload=true.png

:)

Raphael C_215, Mar 5, 2021
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Virus threat protection

Hi Valentin

As an alternative approach, you can allow that utility through the Controlled Folder Access section of WIndows 10 security . . .

Open Windows Defender Security Center

Go to Virus & threat protection - Virus & threat protection settings

Scroll down to Controlled folder access

From there, you can add Dell Data Vault to the list of safe or allowed apps to prevent it from being blocked

Please do not leave Controlled Folder Access turned off permanently

DaveM121, Mar 5, 2021
  3. Virus & Threat Protection not show up in Windows Security

Hello,

My name is Jennifer, an independent advisor trying to help.

Here you have the steps to activate it:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/401298...

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/securi...

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/securi...

https://www.howto-connect.com/disable-enable-vi...

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it

Regards.

JenniferCooper19, Mar 5, 2021
  4. Virus and Threat protection not appearing when going to Microsoft Security

Windows security Virus & threat protection.

Windows security Virus & threat protection tells me that "Your Virus & threat protection is managed by your organization" Something is wrong since I don't have an organization. Please help

Charles RKetron, Mar 5, 2021
Thema:

Virus and Threat protection not appearing when going to Microsoft Security

1. Virus and Threat protection not appearing when going to Microsoft Security - Similar Threads - Virus Threat protection

2. Virus and Threat Protection tile not appearing on Microsoft Defender

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus and Threat Protection tile not appearing on Microsoft Defender: So i'm trying to scan my Windows 11 23H2 computer right, and the "Virus and Threat Detection" tile is missing. I've tried resolving this problem for about an hour now. I have already done the funky registry editregedit stuff, I've tried restarting & resetting the app, I've...
  3. Virus and Threat Protection tile not appearing on Microsoft Defender

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virus and Threat Protection tile not appearing on Microsoft Defender: So i'm trying to scan my Windows 11 23H2 computer right, and the "Virus and Threat Detection" tile is missing. I've tried resolving this problem for about an hour now. I have already done the funky registry editregedit stuff, I've tried restarting & resetting the app, I've...
  4. Virus and Threat Protection tile not appearing on Microsoft Defender.

Virus and Threat Protection tile not appearing on Microsoft Defender.: So i'm trying to scan my Windows 11 23H2 computer right, and the "Virus and Threat Detection" tile is missing. I've tried resolving this problem for about an hour now. I have already done the funky registry editregedit stuff, I've tried restarting & resetting the app, I've...
  5. Virus and Threat Protection tile not appearing on Microsoft Defender.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus and Threat Protection tile not appearing on Microsoft Defender.: So i'm trying to scan my Windows 11 23H2 computer right, and the "Virus and Threat Detection" tile is missing. I've tried resolving this problem for about an hour now. I have already done the funky registry editregedit stuff, I've tried restarting & resetting the app, I've...
  6. Security Threats Under Virus & threat protection and Protection History

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security Threats Under Virus & threat protection and Protection History: I have Windows 10 Home 21H1 OS Build 19043.2251.Under Virus & Threat Protection there is PUA:Win32/Solvusoft. How do I remove this without me personally touching registries? I do not want to manually touch registries. I already deleted the file download that triggered this....
  7. Security Threats Under Virus & threat protection and Protection History

Security Threats Under Virus & threat protection and Protection History: I have Windows 10 Home 21H1 OS Build 19043.2251.Under Virus & Threat Protection there is PUA:Win32/Solvusoft. How do I remove this without me personally touching registries? I do not want to manually touch registries. I already deleted the file download that triggered this....
  8. Security Threats Under Virus & threat protection and Protection History

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. virus and threat protection isnt appearing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    virus and threat protection isnt appearing: [ATTACH] whenever i try going into virus and threat protection this pops up. the virus and threat protection icon doesn't appear either submitted by /u/yungboidoinks [link] [comments]...
  10. security - virus & threat protection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    security - virus & threat protection: My computer is showing virus & threat protection is managed by my organization. We are a small office and each computer should only have Windows Defender running. We also had Malwarebytes. I deleted Malwarebytes but now I cannot run Defender. I don't see any other...