Windows 10: Virus and Threat protection not available.

Discus and support Virus and Threat protection not available. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; When I open Windows Defender, the Virus and threat protection tab is not visible. I can search for it in the start menu, but a window pops up saying my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JonahK1, Jun 29, 2021.

1. JonahK1 Win User

Virus and Threat protection not available.

When I open Windows Defender, the Virus and threat protection tab is not visible. I can search for it in the start menu, but a window pops up saying my IT administrator has limited access to it This is my personal home computer. I went into the Local Group Policy editor to try to fix this, but the multiple Windows Defender folders were missing, I could only see Windows Defender SmartScreen.Also, I don't think I have any third party antivirus programs in use.Does anyone know what is wrong and how I can fix it?

:)

JonahK1, Jun 29, 2021
  2. JCH54 Win User

virus and threat protection

Virus and threat protection has stopped and will not restart, Windows 10 ver 1709, antimalware client ver 4.12.16299.15 . SuperAntiSpyware installed.

I have tried most of the suggestions from the support pages, all have been ineffective. Any suggestions

Moved from: Virus and Malware / Windows Defender / Updating Virus and Spyware Definitions / Windows 10

JCH54, Jun 29, 2021
  3. imwhomim Win User
    Virus and Threat protection

NOTICE: After, installing 1909 update, Windows Defender, Virus and Threat protection, is / was "OFF". IS this common? Is this a bug? NO MESSAGE appeared in my Notification Area.. ONLY, by chance, did I notice, and turn it back on. I'd suggest.. AT
    ALL TIMES.. 'WHENEVER' MY virus protection is turned off.. BY DEFAULT... I 'SHOULD' BE NOTIFIED! YOUR thoughts on this?

imwhomim, Jun 29, 2021
  4. Virus and Threat protection not available.

Virus and Threat Protection Issue

When looking to run a virus scan on my computer, I'm met with an error that says "Virus and Threat Protection is Managed by your Organization." THis is a personal laptop though. Any suggestions?

DerrickAlvarez, Jun 29, 2021
Thema:

Virus and Threat protection not available.

1. Virus and Threat protection not available. - Similar Threads - Virus Threat protection

2. Page not available virus threat protection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Page not available virus threat protection: page not available your administrator has limited access to some areas of the app virus threat protection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/page-not-available-virus-threat-protection/eab26b5c-8f92-42d3-be92-cfd288f28977
  3. Page not available virus threat protection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Page not available virus threat protection: page not available your administrator has limited access to some areas of the app virus threat protection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/page-not-available-virus-threat-protection/eab26b5c-8f92-42d3-be92-cfd288f28977
  4. virus and threat protection not available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    virus and threat protection not available: the Virus & threat protection is not working .Page not available your it administrator has limited access to some areas of this appi traid some youtube videos for help and it didn't work pls help me ....
  5. virus and threat protection not available

virus and threat protection not available: the Virus & threat protection is not working .Page not available your it administrator has limited access to some areas of this appi traid some youtube videos for help and it didn't work pls help me ....
  6. Virus and Threat protection page not available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus and Threat protection page not available: Press windows key type "regedit" , hit enterBrowse for Computer\HEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows Defender Delete file on right side named "DisableAntiSpyware"Now reopen "Virus and thread protection" and check...
  7. Virus and Threat protection page not available

Virus and Threat protection page not available: Press windows key type "regedit" , hit enterBrowse for Computer\HEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows Defender Delete file on right side named "DisableAntiSpyware"Now reopen "Virus and thread protection" and check...
  8. Virus and Threat protection page not available

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Virus and threat protection not available

Virus and threat protection not available: Good day well i have a problem with my windows defender , whenever i try downloading things the antivirus notifies me that virus detected , now when i go to Security at glance i cant find the virus and threat protection the pc tells me that your IT administrator has limited...
  10. Virus and Threat protection page not available

Virus and Threat protection page not available: Dear, I am running Winodows 10 home on an HP laptop. I have the subject problem and followed the instructions below but the problem persist. Could you help? Thanks!...