Windows 10: virus and threat protection not detecting antivirus

Discus and support virus and threat protection not detecting antivirus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Last week i have changed my antivirus from Macfee to NPAV,however now Windows virus and threat protection is not detecting antivirus. this is resulting... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Dnyanesh Patade, Apr 30, 2021.

1. virus and threat protection not detecting antivirus

Last week i have changed my antivirus from Macfee to NPAV,however now Windows virus and threat protection is not detecting antivirus. this is resulting in slowing down of laptop due to two scan working at same time.any solution?

:)

Dnyanesh Patade, Apr 30, 2021

2. virus and threat protection

"Your Virus & Threat Protection is Managed by your Organization" message is displayed in red when i open virus and threat protection in windows defender please help me resolve this problem also i do not have any other antivirus program on my laptop.

ashutoshkaushal25, Apr 30, 2021
  3. kristain Win User
    Best Virus Protection

Computer users are well aware of the fact that an antivirus is the first and the foremost necessity to keep their PC safe from any kind of virus threats, spyware and malware.

ESET NOD32 Antivirus 4
    • Excellent detection and removal of malware
    • Performance overhauls are the hallmark of Norton Internet Security 2009
    • ‘Pulse updates’ to deliver more frequent & smaller signature updates

Kaspersky Anti-Virus Personal
    • Offers excellent antivirus protection
    • Unpacks and scans compressed files
    • Should be used in conjunction with a firewal

McAfee VirusScan Plus
    • Ideal for those seeking an antivirus/firewall combination without all the bloat of traditional Internet security suites
    • Removes adware and spyware, which not all antivirus products can do
    • SiteAdvisor service helps to guard against malicious websites

BitDefender Antivirus Plus
    • Protects against viruses, spyware, and instant messaging threats
    • Offers firewall rules to block undesirable traffic and a privacy gateway to keep your identity and preferences private while surfing the Internet

AVG Anti-Malware
    No matter whether you are a home or business computer user, download the free or demo version of any antivirus product mentioned in the list. If you feel satisfied with the performance of your computer, you can buy a licensed copy of it.

kristain, Apr 30, 2021
  4. JCH54 Win User

virus and threat protection not detecting antivirus

virus and threat protection

Virus and threat protection has stopped and will not restart, Windows 10 ver 1709, antimalware client ver 4.12.16299.15 . SuperAntiSpyware installed.

I have tried most of the suggestions from the support pages, all have been ineffective. Any suggestions

Moved from: Virus and Malware / Windows Defender / Updating Virus and Spyware Definitions / Windows 10

JCH54, Apr 30, 2021
Thema:

virus and threat protection not detecting antivirus

1. virus and threat protection not detecting antivirus - Similar Threads - virus threat protection

2. why virus and threat protection are not working against detected threat.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why virus and threat protection are not working against detected threat.: why virus and threat protection are not working against detected threat. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-virus-and-threat-protection-are-not-working/bf5b2c28-1012-433c-80ee-8d8dff8d075e
  3. why virus and threat protection are not working against detected threat.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why virus and threat protection are not working against detected threat.: why virus and threat protection are not working against detected threat. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-virus-and-threat-protection-are-not-working/bf5b2c28-1012-433c-80ee-8d8dff8d075e
  4. why virus and threat protection are not working against detected threat.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Virus and threat protection.

Virus and threat protection.: I am unable to access the virus and threat protection in windows security. It says the IT administrator has blocked the virus page. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-and-threat-protection/c5a65ada-4cd2-433a-9b43-ac39b275cc35
  6. Virus & threat protection

Virus & threat protection: I am trying to disable Real-time protection, but I must first turn off Tamper protection. But when I try to do that, it says "This setting is managed by your administrator". I have tried going to Registry editor and changing some things, but it didn't work.I also tried...
  7. Virus and threat protection

Virus and threat protection: hi guys I just temporary disable windows defender in win 11 as I was installing a pirated software and now my windows virus and security application wont work.... As soon as I click on virus and security A popup shows ....... Screenshot below help me make my win defender work...
  8. virus & threat protections

virus & threat protections: what should I do when virus & threat protection is managed by your organisation show to me.[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-threat-protections/9a1b01a3-2888-4b53-9381-8cf72537d8c2
  9. Virus Threat Protection

Virus Threat Protection: Hello, I have really a question, why Microsoft thinks that I need protection? If I need protection I would get a subscription of any anti-virus any anti-malware any anti-trojan anti-whatever. Now I'm stuck with this feature that I have no control of I have disabled...
  10. virus and threat protections

virus and threat protections: when I open windows security , virus & threat protection is being managed by your organization, I don't have an organization https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-and-threat-protections/40fdda5a-d544-4303-81d1-0b02ca6a1db5