Windows 10: virus and threat protection not restarting after uninstalling anti virus

Discus and support virus and threat protection not restarting after uninstalling anti virus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I have download an anti virus after getting a virus. After the trial ends, I decided to uninstall it and somehow my defender is also disabled. It... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Aljefferson3, Jun 15, 2022.

1. virus and threat protection not restarting after uninstalling anti virus

Hi, I have download an anti virus after getting a virus. After the trial ends, I decided to uninstall it and somehow my defender is also disabled. It saying firewall is up but the virus and threat protection is not. What to do?

:)

Aljefferson3, Jun 15, 2022
  2. JCH54 Win User

virus and threat protection

Virus and threat protection has stopped and will not restart, Windows 10 ver 1709, antimalware client ver 4.12.16299.15 . SuperAntiSpyware installed.

I have tried most of the suggestions from the support pages, all have been ineffective. Any suggestions

Moved from: Virus and Malware / Windows Defender / Updating Virus and Spyware Definitions / Windows 10

JCH54, Jun 15, 2022
  3. Virus Threat & Protection will not restart?

Virus Threat & Protection will not restart?

* Moved from Win 10/Settings

SamMcAllister, Jun 15, 2022
  4. virus and threat protection not restarting after uninstalling anti virus

Virus and Threat Protection Issue

When looking to run a virus scan on my computer, I'm met with an error that says "Virus and Threat Protection is Managed by your Organization." THis is a personal laptop though. Any suggestions?

DerrickAlvarez, Jun 15, 2022
Thema:

virus and threat protection not restarting after uninstalling anti virus

1. virus and threat protection not restarting after uninstalling anti virus - Similar Threads - virus threat protection

2. Virus threat protection will not restart

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Virus threat protection will not restart: I keep getting a warning that the virus protection mees attention. I go the settings, click on restart and I get the error message that "an error has occurred please restart." I have dome this several times with the same results....
  3. Virus threat protection will not restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus threat protection will not restart: I keep getting a warning that the virus protection mees attention. I go the settings, click on restart and I get the error message that "an error has occurred please restart." I have dome this several times with the same results....
  4. Virus threat protection will not restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. virus and threat protection not restarting after uninstalling anti virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    virus and threat protection not restarting after uninstalling anti virus: Hi, I have download an anti virus after getting a virus. After the trial ends, I decided to uninstall it and somehow my defender is also disabled. It saying firewall is up but the virus and threat protection is not. What to do?...
  6. virus and threat protection not restarting after uninstalling anti virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    virus and threat protection not restarting after uninstalling anti virus: Hi, I have download an anti virus after getting a virus. After the trial ends, I decided to uninstall it and somehow my defender is also disabled. It saying firewall is up but the virus and threat protection is not. What to do?...
  7. Virus and threat protection not restarting after uninstalling anti virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus and threat protection not restarting after uninstalling anti virus: Hiya, i had downloaded an antivirus after getting a virus but after its trial ended i unistnalled it and ive seen that windows defender has been shut down or what not by the anti virus. Ive tried to get help online but nothing is working. It shows me the firewall is up but...
  8. anti virus threat & protection

in Windows 10 Customization
    anti virus threat & protection: there is no antri virus threat & protection option in my lapotop windows 10.i want enable real time protection. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anti-virus-threat-protection/f518050a-e81f-412d-af1c-0352e2504ef5
  9. Virus Threat & Protection will not restart?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus Threat & Protection will not restart?: Virus Threat & Protection will not restart? * Moved from Win 10/Settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-threat-protection-will-not-restart/879dfe47-d725-401a-a925-869218efba05
  10. Virus Threat & Protection will not restart?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Virus Threat & Protection will not restart?: Virus Threat & Protection will not restart? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-threat-protection-will-not-restart/879dfe47-d725-401a-a925-869218efba05