Windows 10: Virus and threat protection not working

Discus and support Virus and threat protection not working in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi there, I recently reinstalled my windows and the Virus and threat protection is down! I have found that I am missing the 'Windows Defender Advanced... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Matthew_5196, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Virus and threat protection not working

Hi there, I recently reinstalled my windows and the Virus and threat protection is down! I have found that I am missing the 'Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection Service ' and 'Windows Defender Security Center Service' files from my services list, I have looked into this and can find no solution to fixing this issue, if anyone can help it would be much appreciated!!

:)

Matthew_5196, Apr 16, 2020
  2. JCH54 Win User

virus and threat protection

Virus and threat protection has stopped and will not restart, Windows 10 ver 1709, antimalware client ver 4.12.16299.15 . SuperAntiSpyware installed.

I have tried most of the suggestions from the support pages, all have been ineffective. Any suggestions

Moved from: Virus and Malware / Windows Defender / Updating Virus and Spyware Definitions / Windows 10

JCH54, Apr 16, 2020
  3. imwhomim Win User
    Virus and Threat protection

NOTICE: After, installing 1909 update, Windows Defender, Virus and Threat protection, is / was "OFF". IS this common? Is this a bug? NO MESSAGE appeared in my Notification Area.. ONLY, by chance, did I notice, and turn it back on. I'd suggest.. AT
    ALL TIMES.. 'WHENEVER' MY virus protection is turned off.. BY DEFAULT... I 'SHOULD' BE NOTIFIED! YOUR thoughts on this?

imwhomim, Apr 16, 2020
  4. Virus and threat protection not working

Virus and Threat Protection Issue

When looking to run a virus scan on my computer, I'm met with an error that says "Virus and Threat Protection is Managed by your Organization." THis is a personal laptop though. Any suggestions?

DerrickAlvarez, Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

Virus and threat protection not working

1. Virus and threat protection not working - Similar Threads - Virus threat protection

2. Virus&threat protection not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus&threat protection not working: Hello, I need your help regarding my windows defender. It is not working. Anyone help me? Best regards,.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virusthreat-protection-not-working/7ef08c9f-36fa-4730-9eb6-fb78a7e4d9ec
  3. Virus&threat protection not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virus&threat protection not working: Hello, I need your help regarding my windows defender. It is not working. Anyone help me? Best regards,.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virusthreat-protection-not-working/7ef08c9f-36fa-4730-9eb6-fb78a7e4d9ec
  4. Virus and threat protection not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus and threat protection not working: i have tried PowerShell administrator Set-MpPreference -UILockdown 0 but it is showing error Set-MpPreference : Failed to modify preferences. At line:1 char:1 + Set-MpPreference -UILockdown 0 + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ + CategoryInfo : InvalidArgument:...
  5. Virus & Threat Protection not working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus & Threat Protection not working: Hello , Sorry to interrupt but i have this problem that I would wish to be fixed ,This is all it shows me and I don't know how to fix. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-threat-protection-not-working/50bc14f9-565f-4745-b51f-441709af5f0a
  6. Virus & Threat Protection not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus & Threat Protection not working: Hello , Sorry to interrupt but i have this problem that I would wish to be fixed ,This is all it shows me and I don't know how to fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-threat-protection-not-working/35aed715-b551-49a6-b68d-4e08b308a915
  7. Virus & Threat Protection not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virus & Threat Protection not working: Hello , Sorry to interrupt but i have this problem that I would wish to be fixed ,This is all it shows me and I don't know how to fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-threat-protection-not-working/35aed715-b551-49a6-b68d-4e08b308a915
  8. Virus and Threat Protection is not working.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Virus and Threat Protection is not working.: I recently did a Windows Defender offline scan and after that scan, the virus and threat protection was not on the Windows Security settings and I searched for it in the search bar and after I clicked this happened. I did those thinking that I have some potential...
  9. Virus and threat protection is not working.

Virus and threat protection is not working.: My Virus and threat protection is not turned on anymore. It tells me to restart but when I try to restart I just get an error and it won't do anything....
  10. virus and threat protection not working

virus and threat protection not working: I earlier had byte fence antimalware software and insisted me on subscribing to it.... after trial pro version was expired, it asked me to renew by paying monthly..... but I started noticing that it had started detecting some malware.... but I could not delete it because it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. virus and threat protection not opening

2. windows turn off virus and threat protection