Windows 10: Virus and threat protection not working

Discus and support Virus and threat protection not working in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My Windows is notifying me that virus and threat protection is not working if i click on the notification it says "Your IT administrator has limited... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by GuninSingh, Jul 20, 2020.

1. Virus and threat protection not working

My Windows is notifying me that virus and threat protection is not working if i click on the notification it says "Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of the app, and the item you try to access is not available. Contact IT helpdesk for more information."

Virus and threat protection not working b5f99673-702e-4fe7-b660-2139e4727c56?upload=true.jpg

Virus and threat protection not working 77aee2f8-65ec-44ac-be47-50fedeeaca89?upload=true.jpg I

If i try to go to settings and see it shows that the windows threat and protection is not working and shows a restart button and if i try to restart it says that we ran into an unexpected problem please help this has been going on for a long time. i have added screenshots of each steps i say for you to understand clearly please help.

Virus and threat protection not working 7107881f-ea11-4841-8ee4-181ddedcfad3?upload=true.jpg Virus and threat protection not working 71b332cd-e9c5-441b-96cc-48c9504118ca?upload=true.jpg

:)

GuninSingh, Jul 20, 2020
  2. JCH54 Win User

virus and threat protection

Virus and threat protection has stopped and will not restart, Windows 10 ver 1709, antimalware client ver 4.12.16299.15 . SuperAntiSpyware installed.

I have tried most of the suggestions from the support pages, all have been ineffective. Any suggestions

Moved from: Virus and Malware / Windows Defender / Updating Virus and Spyware Definitions / Windows 10

JCH54, Jul 20, 2020
  3. imwhomim Win User
    Virus and Threat protection

NOTICE: After, installing 1909 update, Windows Defender, Virus and Threat protection, is / was "OFF". IS this common? Is this a bug? NO MESSAGE appeared in my Notification Area.. ONLY, by chance, did I notice, and turn it back on. I'd suggest.. AT
    ALL TIMES.. 'WHENEVER' MY virus protection is turned off.. BY DEFAULT... I 'SHOULD' BE NOTIFIED! YOUR thoughts on this?

imwhomim, Jul 20, 2020
  4. Virus and threat protection not working

Virus and Threat Protection Issue

When looking to run a virus scan on my computer, I'm met with an error that says "Virus and Threat Protection is Managed by your Organization." THis is a personal laptop though. Any suggestions?

DerrickAlvarez, Jul 20, 2020
Thema:

Virus and threat protection not working

1. Virus and threat protection not working - Similar Threads - Virus threat protection

2. Virus&threat protection not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus&threat protection not working: Hello, I need your help regarding my windows defender. It is not working. Anyone help me? Best regards,.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virusthreat-protection-not-working/7ef08c9f-36fa-4730-9eb6-fb78a7e4d9ec
  3. Virus&threat protection not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virus&threat protection not working: Hello, I need your help regarding my windows defender. It is not working. Anyone help me? Best regards,.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virusthreat-protection-not-working/7ef08c9f-36fa-4730-9eb6-fb78a7e4d9ec
  4. Virus and threat protection not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus and threat protection not working: i have tried PowerShell administrator Set-MpPreference -UILockdown 0 but it is showing error Set-MpPreference : Failed to modify preferences. At line:1 char:1 + Set-MpPreference -UILockdown 0 + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ + CategoryInfo : InvalidArgument:...
  5. Virus & Threat Protection not working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus & Threat Protection not working: Hello , Sorry to interrupt but i have this problem that I would wish to be fixed ,This is all it shows me and I don't know how to fix. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-threat-protection-not-working/50bc14f9-565f-4745-b51f-441709af5f0a
  6. Virus & Threat Protection not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus & Threat Protection not working: Hello , Sorry to interrupt but i have this problem that I would wish to be fixed ,This is all it shows me and I don't know how to fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-threat-protection-not-working/35aed715-b551-49a6-b68d-4e08b308a915
  7. Virus & Threat Protection not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virus & Threat Protection not working: Hello , Sorry to interrupt but i have this problem that I would wish to be fixed ,This is all it shows me and I don't know how to fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-threat-protection-not-working/35aed715-b551-49a6-b68d-4e08b308a915
  8. Virus and Threat Protection is not working.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Virus and Threat Protection is not working.: I recently did a Windows Defender offline scan and after that scan, the virus and threat protection was not on the Windows Security settings and I searched for it in the search bar and after I clicked this happened. I did those thinking that I have some potential...
  9. Virus and threat protection is not working.

Virus and threat protection is not working.: My Virus and threat protection is not turned on anymore. It tells me to restart but when I try to restart I just get an error and it won't do anything....
  10. virus and threat protection not working

virus and threat protection not working: I earlier had byte fence antimalware software and insisted me on subscribing to it.... after trial pro version was expired, it asked me to renew by paying monthly..... but I started noticing that it had started detecting some malware.... but I could not delete it because it...