Windows 10: Virus and Threat Protection PUA:Win32/Rostplay &PUA:Win32/InstallCore

Discus and support Virus and Threat Protection PUA:Win32/Rostplay &PUA:Win32/InstallCore in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Good afternoon. I'm having a problem with trying to remove 2 Threats on Windows Security app. It shows 2 current threats: 1. PUA:Win32/Rostplay and 2.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by PedroJimenez III, Jun 16, 2020.

1. Virus and Threat Protection PUA:Win32/Rostplay &PUA:Win32/InstallCore

Good afternoon. I'm having a problem with trying to remove 2 Threats on Windows Security app. It shows 2 current threats: 1. PUA:Win32/Rostplay and 2. PUA:Win32/InstallCore. Windows Security detects them but when I start the recommended action to remove them, they aren't remove. They're unable to be remove. Any suggestion I would appreciate. Thank you in advance for your attention. Have a great day.

Regards,

Pedro

:)

PedroJimenez III, Jun 16, 2020

2. Win32/grenam.A virus

Virus:Win32/Grenam.A

https://www.microsoft.com/security/...px?Name=Virus:Win32/Grenam.A&ocid=-2147312563

Windows Defender detects and removes this threat permanently. However, for addition checks, you can scan your system with multiple scanners listed here:

List of Malware Removal Tools

Prashant Kumar

PrashantKumar96, Jun 16, 2020
  3. Windows Defender PUP/PUA protection blocked BitTorrent

I turned on Windows Defender PUA/PUP protection and then tried to install BitTorrent, but the process was blocked and BitTorrent was deleted. Does BitTorrent really contain a virus? Is there a way to make sure while still keeping the PC safe and to add
    an exception for it if it's safe?

Moved from Windows 10

OsmanZakir, Jun 16, 2020
  4. Virus and Threat Protection PUA:Win32/Rostplay &PUA:Win32/InstallCore

Jsssssssss, Jun 16, 2020
Thema:

Virus and Threat Protection PUA:Win32/Rostplay &PUA:Win32/InstallCore

1. Virus and Threat Protection PUA:Win32/Rostplay &PUA:Win32/InstallCore - Similar Threads - Virus Threat Protection

2. What is PUA win32 presenoken

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is PUA win32 presenoken: I found threat on window threat protection and there are 3 choice quaruntine remove and allow i choose remove and start action does it a right choice to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/what-is-pua-win32-presenoken/d001fb63-7b5c-42fb-9c73-370b4f4c4491
  3. PUA

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PUA: How to remove win 32/ Presenoker from windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pua/56c5ad34-d3e5-4d14-820e-89c0e76c14af
  4. PUA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PUA: How to remove win 32/ Presenoker from windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pua/56c5ad34-d3e5-4d14-820e-89c0e76c14af
  5. PUA

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Kali Linux ISO a virus? PUA: Win32/CoinMiner

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Kali Linux ISO a virus? PUA: Win32/CoinMiner: I downloaded the official Kali Linux ISO file to create a boot stick but then I got a lot of messages from Windows Defender like PUA: Win32/CoinMiner, Trojan: PHP/RevWebshell, Exploit: JS/ShellCode, Exploit: Ruby/JSShell and 7 more malware and all of them were classified as...
  7. PUA-INSTALL CORE threat

PUA-INSTALL CORE threat: Hey Guys, i was doing my routine scan and i found these threats highlighted as low and defender wasnt able to remove them, they keep showing up. i scanned using malwarebytes as well, but this doesnt show up over there. Also it seems like these our threats found in previous...
  8. Pua. Win32 . detected by windows security unable to remove/quarintine?

Pua. Win32 . detected by windows security unable to remove/quarintine?: I have tried to Set-MpPreference -PuaProtection 1 within Powershell , this fails as I do not have enough permissions to perform this act, HELP...
  9. Windows Defender PUA Protection

Windows Defender PUA Protection: Some Reason can't get our 2nd Desktop PC to keep on with Windows Defender Pua Protection, Avast was removed with Wise Uninstaller, rebooted system, used Avast clear in safe mode as additional step, then ran ConfigureDefenderx64 to configure Defender, made sure enabled Pua...
  10. virus win32

virus win32: buenos dias antes de todo mis mas sinceros saludos. bueno hace ya casi 5 dias mi ordenador fue infectado con el virus win32 y me es impossible ya sea meter un pendrive que no lo infecte, y es imposible de borrar he buscado en internet como hacer frente a este virus pero...