Windows 10: Virus and Threat Protection Windows Security not available.

Discus and support Virus and Threat Protection Windows Security not available. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have an up to date version of windows 10 home edition but I can't access the virus and threat protection or its settings. Whenever I access it , a... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Neil_37, Oct 14, 2020.

1. Neil_37 Win User

Virus and Threat Protection Windows Security not available.

I have an up to date version of windows 10 home edition but I can't access the virus and threat protection or its settings. Whenever I access it , a Page not available dialog box appears saying, 'Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available .....' I'm the only user of the deviceadministrator account and I think this issue came with the previous updates. So please help me with this issue as I don't want to install any other antivirus.

Thanks in advance.

:)

Neil_37, Oct 14, 2020

2. Windows security Virus & threat protection.

Windows security Virus & threat protection tells me that "Your Virus & threat protection is managed by your organization" Something is wrong since I don't have an organization. Please help

Charles RKetron, Oct 14, 2020
  3. gep990 Win User
    virus threat protection on in windows security

why can't I turn virus threat protection on in windows security

gep990, Oct 14, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Virus threat protection

Hi Valentin

As an alternative approach, you can allow that utility through the Controlled Folder Access section of WIndows 10 security . . .

Open Windows Defender Security Center

Go to Virus & threat protection - Virus & threat protection settings

Scroll down to Controlled folder access

From there, you can add Dell Data Vault to the list of safe or allowed apps to prevent it from being blocked

Please do not leave Controlled Folder Access turned off permanently

DaveM121, Oct 14, 2020
Thema:

1. Virus and Threat Protection Windows Security not available. - Similar Threads - Virus Threat Protection

2. virus and threat protection not available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    virus and threat protection not available: the Virus & threat protection is not working .Page not available your it administrator has limited access to some areas of this appi traid some youtube videos for help and it didn't work pls help me ....
  3. virus and threat protection not available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    virus and threat protection not available: the Virus & threat protection is not working .Page not available your it administrator has limited access to some areas of this appi traid some youtube videos for help and it didn't work pls help me ....
  4. Virus and threat protection not available

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus and threat protection not available: Good day well i have a problem with my windows defender , whenever i try downloading things the antivirus notifies me that virus detected , now when i go to Security at glance i cant find the virus and threat protection the pc tells me that your IT administrator has limited...
  5. Virus and Threat protection not available.

Virus and Threat protection not available.: When I open Windows Defender, the Virus and threat protection tab is not visible. I can search for it in the start menu, but a window pops up saying my IT administrator has limited access to it This is my personal home computer. I went into the Local Group Policy editor to...
  6. Virus/ Threat Protection in Windows Security

Virus/ Threat Protection in Windows Security: My Virus/ Threat Protection in Windows Security will not load.Circle just spins. Thanks, J https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-threat-protection-in-windows-security/3e8c49f0-f3d3-49c2-ae5d-276fbb032981
  7. virus threat protection on in windows security

virus threat protection on in windows security: why can't I turn virus threat protection on in windows security https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-threat-protection-on-in-windows-security/4b908ecd-e61d-41d4-b711-80cbe629d7d3
  8. Windows security Virus & threat protection.

Windows security Virus & threat protection.: Windows security Virus & threat protection tells me that "Your Virus & threat protection is managed by your organization" Something is wrong since I don't have an organization. Please help...
  9. Windows Security Virus and threat protection

Windows Security Virus and threat protection: Something's wrong with the windows security scanners. Both the quick and full scan is not fully working properly. They only scan up to 49 files not complete the whole job they were designed to do. Once it reaches 49 the notification says the scan is complete. I need to know...
  10. security - virus & threat protection

security - virus & threat protection: My computer is showing virus & threat protection is managed by my organization. We are a small office and each computer should only have Windows Defender running. We also had Malwarebytes. I deleted Malwarebytes but now I cannot run Defender. I don't see any other...