Windows 10: Virus and threat protection won't update

Discus and support Virus and threat protection won't update in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i let it sit for hours and hours and it's still looking for the update, i tried restart and everything but nothing works, i wanna be able to update my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by EmbryThePopplio, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Virus and threat protection won't update

i let it sit for hours and hours and it's still looking for the update, i tried restart and everything but nothing works, i wanna be able to update my protection

i'm running windows 10

:)

EmbryThePopplio, Jul 2, 2020
  2. JCH54 Win User

virus and threat protection

Virus and threat protection has stopped and will not restart, Windows 10 ver 1709, antimalware client ver 4.12.16299.15 . SuperAntiSpyware installed.

I have tried most of the suggestions from the support pages, all have been ineffective. Any suggestions

Moved from: Virus and Malware / Windows Defender / Updating Virus and Spyware Definitions / Windows 10

JCH54, Jul 2, 2020
  3. imwhomim Win User
    Virus and Threat protection

NOTICE: After, installing 1909 update, Windows Defender, Virus and Threat protection, is / was "OFF". IS this common? Is this a bug? NO MESSAGE appeared in my Notification Area.. ONLY, by chance, did I notice, and turn it back on. I'd suggest.. AT
    ALL TIMES.. 'WHENEVER' MY virus protection is turned off.. BY DEFAULT... I 'SHOULD' BE NOTIFIED! YOUR thoughts on this?

imwhomim, Jul 2, 2020
  4. Virus and threat protection won't update

Virus and Threat Protection Issue

When looking to run a virus scan on my computer, I'm met with an error that says "Virus and Threat Protection is Managed by your Organization." THis is a personal laptop though. Any suggestions?

DerrickAlvarez, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

Virus and threat protection won't update

1. Virus and threat protection won't update - Similar Threads - Virus threat protection

2. Windows Security - Virus & Threat Protection won't update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security - Virus & Threat Protection won't update: Hi, No matter what I tried, windows virus & threat protection won't update and will display an error. Based on people who had similar problems, here is what I tried, with no success: 1 used the windows update troubleshooter 2 used the "sfc /scannow" command, followed by...
  3. Virus & threat Protection Update

Virus & threat Protection Update: Hello! Greeting for the Day I am unable to update my Virus & threat protection in windows security as it mentions protections definitions are out of date. Means while clicking on Check for updates . Virus threat protection is not getting updated. please do the needful...
  4. virus and threat protection updates

virus and threat protection updates: Everyday when I turn on my pc, i get a notification saying to update my virus and threat protection because it is out of date. But when i click on the check for updates button it says that my virus and threat protection is up to date. Please help me....
  5. Virus And Threat Protection Won't Scan For Viruses And Threats

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Virus And Threat Protection Won't Scan For Viruses And Threats: Im having a problem on my windows 10. The problem is my "Virus And Threat Protection" wont scan for viruses and threats. I keep tapping Quick Scan,Full Scan,Custom Scan and it doesn't even do anything and it just say's "No current threats." "Last scan: Not available" But...
  6. Virus and Threat Protection Updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Virus and Threat Protection Updates: I can't Update Virus and Threat Protection Updates on my PC Windows 10. I got windows 10 by Online Updating request. & now I can not update it. & ask product key or Digital License. I have not any key during 1st time Online Updating of Windows 10. what can I do with this...
  7. Virus & threat protection won't restart

Virus & threat protection won't restart: I am getting, "Threat service has stopped. Restart it now, Restart now gives, "Unexpected error. Sorry, we ran into a problem. Please try again." DISM and SFC /scannow do not give error messages 122731
  8. Virus & threat protection won't restart

in Windows 10 Support
    Virus & threat protection won't restart: I am getting, "Threat service has stopped. Restart it now, Restart now gives, "Unexpected error. Sorry, we ran into a problem. Please try again." DISM and SFC /scannow do not give error messages 122731
  9. VIRUS AND THREAT PROTECTION UPDATE

VIRUS AND THREAT PROTECTION UPDATE: I've been trying to update this VP for about 2 weeks and still it doesn't up date. What needs to be done. Please advise a solution....
  10. VIRUS AND THREAT PROTECTION UPDATE

VIRUS AND THREAT PROTECTION UPDATE: I've been trying to update this VP for about 2 weeks and still it doesn't up date. What needs to be done. Please advise a solution....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i cant update my virus threat protection for windows 10