Windows 10: Virus and unwanted activity

Discus and support Virus and unwanted activity in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello I want to share with you my problem which concerns me. I cannot get rid of these programs and my question is do i really have to be concerned or... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Konrad2812, Jun 21, 2022.

1. Virus and unwanted activity

Hello I want to share with you my problem which concerns me. I cannot get rid of these programs and my question is do i really have to be concerned or just let these programs be. Please some quick advise. Cheers Konrad

:)

Konrad2812, Jun 21, 2022
  2. Jsssssssss, Jun 21, 2022
  3. Activation and Updates

Thank you. I will uninstall Comodo Anti-Virus and Firewall then. Which of them does a better job of defending, would you say? Comodo or Windows Defender?

Philip1749, Jun 21, 2022
  4. Virus and unwanted activity

Jsssssssss, Jun 21, 2022
Thema:

Virus and unwanted activity

1. Virus and unwanted activity - Similar Threads - Virus unwanted activity

2. Virus or Potentially unwanted software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus or Potentially unwanted software: I don't know what happened all the apps that i download on PC is not working, when I click on them they show up this message "Operation did not complete successfully because the file contains a virus or potentially unwanted software" so how can I get my apps back...
  3. Virus or Potentially unwanted software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virus or Potentially unwanted software: I don't know what happened all the apps that i download on PC is not working, when I click on them they show up this message "Operation did not complete successfully because the file contains a virus or potentially unwanted software" so how can I get my apps back...
  4. Virus or Potentially unwanted software

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. A virus/unwanted exclusion?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A virus/unwanted exclusion?: Can somebody help me? I've been stuck with this thing forever, it's a unwanted exclusion that I can't even remove. When I try to scan, it kept skipping some files just because of this thing....
  6. downloading an app that contains a virus or unwanted software

downloading an app that contains a virus or unwanted software: I'm trying to download an app and whenever I try to run the downloading software it comes up with an error that says "Operation did not complete successfully because the file contains a virus or potentially unwanted software." The app is safe I'm completely sure of it and I'd...
  7. Activation key " virus "

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Activation key " virus ": So, my dad's friend, which is a tech guy, made a fresh install of windows 10 on my pc, but the problem is that he used a cracked activation key from cracks now. I asked him why was he using a cracked key if that can mess my pc security and he said me to not worry about. After...
  8. Activate Windows Virus

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activate Windows Virus: Please read this: http://ahangama.com/virus/ How to stop this? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-windows-virus/0f37ba7a-208f-4bd0-bdda-2cf99a116395"
  9. activation virus

activation virus: how do i remove the activation virus from windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/activation-virus/cfc3169d-592e-4b6d-975d-bceb8ce164a4"
  10. Unwanted virus

Unwanted virus: Hey guys I have a vairus and it's giving things to my browser start up and there is a service called MPC Protect Service and I cannot remove it, I can't delete it, uninstall it and I can't disable the start up service due to no permissons? I am admin of my pc and this is...