Windows 10: Virus attached file extensions to all documents

Discus and support Virus attached file extensions to all documents in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I had / have some kind of virus that forced me to reset my entire dell alien laptop with windows 10. Now i have all these extensions that i have to go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LuckyJackPWinner, Dec 15, 2018.

1. Virus attached file extensions to all documents

I had / have some kind of virus that forced me to reset my entire dell alien laptop with windows 10. Now i have all these extensions that i have to go one by one to get rid of them so i can see my file. Is there a faster way like a macro or something i can use to do this automatically or a removal tool? Thank you

I can not view my pdf files , my video files .....

Virus attached file extensions to all documents 0d1a109d-7467-4524-b8d6-0974b342e72c?upload=true.png

:)

LuckyJackPWinner, Dec 15, 2018
  2. FordGT90Concept, Dec 15, 2018
  3. email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Dec 15, 2018
  4. Virus attached file extensions to all documents

can't attach a document to my email

Hi Williams,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Is the issue specific to a particular document?
    • Are you using email client or web client? Please specify.
    • What is the file extension and size of the attachment?
    • Did you try any other document to attach?
    • Did you try to attach the document using Internet Explorer?

Please get back to us with a reply so that we can assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Dec 15, 2018
Thema:

Virus attached file extensions to all documents

1. Virus attached file extensions to all documents - Similar Threads - Virus attached file

2. Unable to save attachment if it has an unrecognized file extension

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to save attachment if it has an unrecognized file extension: OS: Microsoft Windows 10 EnterpriseSoftware: Windows Mail and Calender default program, Version 16005.14326.20970.0Problem: Unable to save an attachment if it is a file of unrecognized file extension.Question: How can I solve my problem?Additional information: - I am not...
  3. Unable to save attachment if it has an unrecognized file extension

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to save attachment if it has an unrecognized file extension: OS: Microsoft Windows 10 EnterpriseSoftware: Windows Mail and Calender default program, Version 16005.14326.20970.0Problem: Unable to save an attachment if it is a file of unrecognized file extension.Question: How can I solve my problem?Additional information: - I am not...
  4. Unable to save attachment if it has an unrecognized file extension

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. What to do with the STOP/DJVU ransom virus which changed all the documents file extension...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What to do with the STOP/DJVU ransom virus which changed all the documents file extension...: Where can be find the latest about this ransom virous and methods to decrypt my files.Kespersky, trend micro, avast, bleepingcomputers, emsisoft all are reads but nothing found there about remedy to decrypt the latest variant.Its look like a Corona Virus for the PCs....
  6. All files on Document library encrypted with .vvoa and .vyb extension

All files on Document library encrypted with .vvoa and .vyb extension: Greetings, I have been recently infected by the STOP virus and all of my critical buisness documents is encrypted by it and there was a document asking for ransom like the picture below and i have tried the decrypt tool and i have a online key please help![ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  7. Files damaged by virus - .peet extension

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files damaged by virus - .peet extension: HI, I would like to know that, how i can recover my unused files damaged by .peet extension virus. My docs, excel files, photosetc...everything is now unused or damaged by this .peet extension. By removal of .peet extension we can see the files with it's own icon, but once...
  8. All scanned documents attach in an email

in Windows 10 Customization
    All scanned documents attach in an email: I have a HP 4630 printer. When I scan to my HP Laptop and then send that scanned document in an email, all the prior scans attach also. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-scanned-documents-attach-in-an-email/e530b678-df18-46d3-9cfe-b6222a1ba486
  9. Prandel Virus affected and all file extension changed

Prandel Virus affected and all file extension changed: How to remove Prandel virus from computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/prandel-virus-affected-and-all-file-extension/1c2f1984-9697-4beb-b1b7-9664f6844bf2"
  10. FILES DAMAGED BY VIRUSES. All have extension uudjvu.

FILES DAMAGED BY VIRUSES. All have extension uudjvu.: Hi. I need help to solve this problem, my files were damaged by a virus and all my documents were left with the extension uudjvu. Already pass three antivirus and other malware and the notebook is clean. There is some way to recover my files. * Original title: FILES...