Windows 10: Virus Attack has disabled all .exe files

Discus and support Virus Attack has disabled all .exe files in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi All, my computer (Windows 10) has been attacked by a virus. am not able to execute any .exe file. windows keeps saying "windows cannot find... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by windoc, Apr 5, 2018.

1. windoc Win User

Virus Attack has disabled all .exe files

Hi Harjee,

Can you please tell us how you think you were infected? Did you receive an email, or do you think that you went to a malicious website? Were you targeted?

windoc, Apr 5, 2018
  2. harjee Win User

Hi All, my computer (Windows 10) has been attacked by a virus. am not able to execute any .exe file. windows keeps saying "windows cannot find ......exe". also regedit doesnt work, taskmanager dosnt appear. no shortcut works for taskmanager. pls help

:)

harjee, Apr 17, 2018
  3. Nokia 5800 Express music - music.exe file found in music folder

Ya, it is a very popular virus that mainly attack windows XP Pc's. What it would do is It will hide the actual folder / and set it as System file so your folder will not appear even after you select show hidden files, you need to select show so system files
    as well (Unfortunately if your PC is affected, That option is disabled) and create an exe file with the folder icon (but the icon will be in low resolution so it can trick the users and spread to many computers as possible via USB thumb drives, actually when
    you double click it it will attack your computer, also open the folder) The extension is also hidden so you cant actually see it as a exe file in your PC.

But for here, You shouldn't be worried because it can't harm symbian, you can simply delete that file from your Symbian file manager,

But to clean your computer you may need to run a boot time scan or reformat it, coz your anti virus program can't see it or will see that exe as a system file and will not bother to scan much

Symbian_fan, Apr 17, 2018
  4. bg22---01 Win User

E-90

What makes you feel that your phone has a virus?

The only way in which your phone can have been attacked by a virus is if you chose to accept an incoming file, and then chose to allow it to be installed. As far as I am aware it is *impossible* for a Symbian phone to be attacked, unless the user deliberately
    chooses to ignore all warnings....

bg22---01, Apr 17, 2018
  5. Load into safemode and try there, if exe's do work then run malwarebytes *Smile

kingtez1984, Apr 17, 2018
  6. simrick Win User
    Hi harjee and welcome to Tenforums.
    Please download Kyhi's custom rescue media, boot your system to it, and run Malwarebytes Antimalware on your OS drive.
    Windows 10 Recovery Tools - Bootable Rescue Disk - Windows 10 Forums
    See if that doesn't help you get control back of your OS.

simrick, Apr 18, 2018
Thema:

1. Virus Attack has disabled all .exe files - Similar Threads - Virus Attack has

2. Virus Attack danger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus Attack danger: Hi,I think I have been victim of a Virus attack and I'm not sure how to fix this.I searched in google for Google Drive download and by mistake I clicked on a "Add" link that looked exactly like google Drive. But after clicking install nothing happened. Link "->...
  3. Virus Attack danger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virus Attack danger: Hi,I think I have been victim of a Virus attack and I'm not sure how to fix this.I searched in google for Google Drive download and by mistake I clicked on a "Add" link that looked exactly like google Drive. But after clicking install nothing happened. Link "->...
  4. virus attack my exe file and convert to dos application

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    virus attack my exe file and convert to dos application: Dear authority, unfortunately my all exe file attack in virus and convert to MS-Dos application.......now file cannot install...how to get rid from them..I want your help ..please as soon as possible [ATTACH]...
  5. Virus ATTACK

Virus ATTACK: ATTACK???? what should I do??? @McAfee_Help caught it and quarantined it BUT...…. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-attack/9f6a5402-2b4e-47d4-8b42-bc2066c90ed6
  6. Virus attacked my computer showing (FEROSAS File (.ferosas)) in all pc file

Virus attacked my computer showing (FEROSAS File (.ferosas)) in all pc file: please save me from this danger. my pc is infected by virus/ malware that i dont know. it is showing ( FEROSAS File (.ferosas)) to all my computer files. please recover my pc file I am helpless and afraid * Moved from Windows 8.1/Security...
  7. virus attack

virus attack: my USB key containing vital information can't open again and it request me to format the key each time. the key is read only which makes ordinary formatting impossible, besides I don't wish to loss the information contained in this drive. what do I do?...
  8. exe virus

exe virus: help to remove that[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/exe-virus/585ba649-c702-41a6-81a8-af784896eb8d
  9. Ransom virus attack

Ransom virus attack: Hi sir i am working at my computer when i saw a windows update pop up then i say my all files convert to .udjvu and encrypted please help me this pc is my office pc. I lose my job if data not give back to him[IMG]...
  10. Virus Attack

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Virus Attack: Good Day We had an virus attack by this one ( Dharma ,very all files encrypted and ended with .java extension.) No decryption as off yesterday . " all your data has been locked usYou want to return?write email L: GuardBTC@cock.li " :-) I managed via data recovery do...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to solve the issue when all the data of the PC s attacked by virus

2. virus attack my pc and my all files are converted to norvas extension

3. my pc attacking exe files

4. my all .exe file show virus,
  5. virus attack on computer all exe files not ope ing,
  6. a virus attacked my pc and exe files dont start