Windows 10: virus attack my exe file and convert to dos application

Discus and support virus attack my exe file and convert to dos application in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Dear authority, unfortunately my all exe file attack in virus and convert to MS-Dos application.......now file cannot install...how to get rid from... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MarcosSoares5, Apr 16, 2020.

1. virus attack my exe file and convert to dos application

Dear authority,

unfortunately my all exe file attack in virus and convert to MS-Dos application.......now file cannot install...how to get rid from them..I want your help ..please as soon as possible

virus attack my exe file and convert to dos application b0c49c13-0104-4ef7-bca0-32fe7099060d?upload=true.jpg

:)

MarcosSoares5, Apr 16, 2020
  2. RanaKhan3 Win User

virus attack my exe file and convert to dos application

Dear authority,

unfortunately my all exe file attack in virus and convert to MS-Dos application.......now file cannot install...how to get rid from them..I want your help ..please as soon as possible @ Rana
    virus attack my exe file and convert to dos application 6bd4de46-f6f9-48de-8387-d34a73f1c231?upload=true.jpg

virus attack my exe file and convert to dos application 435b39de-780a-433b-895d-4c584499abe2?upload=true.jpg

RanaKhan3, Apr 16, 2020
  3. harjee Win User
    Virus Attack has disabled all .exe files

Hi All, my computer (Windows 10) has been attacked by a virus. am not able to execute any .exe file. windows keeps saying "windows cannot find ......exe". also regedit doesnt work, taskmanager dosnt appear. no shortcut works for taskmanager. pls help

harjee, Apr 16, 2020
  4. windoc Win User

Virus Attack has disabled all .exe files

Hi Harjee,

Can you please tell us how you think you were infected? Did you receive an email, or do you think that you went to a malicious website? Were you targeted?

windoc, Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

1. virus attack my exe file and convert to dos application - Similar Threads - virus attack exe

2. A virus attacked my laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A virus attacked my laptop: So my laptop was effected by a virus and now my laptop was ruined and 5 months ago i try to troubleshoot my laptop and my windows defender was stopped and i clicked on a link and a .exe virus was attack my laptop and day by day my laptop was effects but i can only play...
  3. All my folders files got converted into exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All my folders files got converted into exe: Hello. So I've messed up my laptop and every app I open, a message pops up "How do you want to open this file?" and the file was in .exe. It happened because I want to download a file from the web but I can't open it since it was in exe file type. Then I followed the...
  4. All my folders files got converted into exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All my folders files got converted into exe: Hello. So I've messed up my laptop and every app I open, a message pops up "How do you want to open this file?" and the file was in .exe. It happened because I want to download a file from the web but I can't open it since it was in exe file type. Then I followed the...
  5. DOS Attack / Syn Flood Attack On Router Causes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DOS Attack / Syn Flood Attack On Router Causes: Hello, a couple weeks ago, the internet connectivity for allof the devices in my house started going out at random times throughout theday. I run WIndows 10 on a couple of the devices and MacOS on the others. Within 5 minutes, everything would come back online. This was...
  6. DOS/Stoned_Angelina virus

DOS/Stoned_Angelina virus: Tried removing virus from affected item boot:\Device\Harddisk2\DR27\MBR. Got feedback that Remediation incomplete. What further action is needed? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/dosstonedangelina-virus/25b27da9-5594-41e1-9040-3125007c5217
  7. Virus ATTACK

Virus ATTACK: ATTACK???? what should I do??? @McAfee_Help caught it and quarantined it BUT...…. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-attack/9f6a5402-2b4e-47d4-8b42-bc2066c90ed6
  8. virus attack

virus attack: my USB key containing vital information can't open again and it request me to format the key each time. the key is read only which makes ordinary formatting impossible, besides I don't wish to loss the information contained in this drive. what do I do?...
  9. Virus Attack has disabled all .exe files

Virus Attack has disabled all .exe files: Hi All, my computer (Windows 10) has been attacked by a virus. am not able to execute any .exe file. windows keeps saying "windows cannot find ......exe". also regedit doesnt work, taskmanager dosnt appear. no shortcut works for taskmanager. pls help Hi Harjee, Can you...
  10. Virus Attack

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Virus Attack: Good Day We had an virus attack by this one ( Dharma ,very all files encrypted and ended with .java extension.) No decryption as off yesterday . " all your data has been locked usYou want to return?write email L: GuardBTC@cock.li " :-) I managed via data recovery do...