Windows 10: Virus Attack

Discus and support Virus Attack in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Good Day We had an virus attack by this one ( Dharma ,very all files encrypted and ended with .java extension.) No decryption as off yesterday . "... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by werner, Feb 20, 2018.

1. werner Win User

Virus Attack

Good Day

We had an virus attack by this one ( Dharma ,very all files encrypted and ended with .java extension.)
    No decryption as off yesterday .
    " all your data has been locked usYou want to return?write email L: GuardBTC@cock.li " Virus Attack :)

I managed via data recovery do find deleted system restore files in the system volume folder. The files are called {2a8b5c32-0d90-11e8-845e-d481d78ba9b2}{3808876b-c176-4e48-b7ae-04046e6cc752 .

How do I open this shadow copies

Regards

:)

werner, Feb 20, 2018
  2. Clark Ari Win User

Virus attack

Hi,

To know more about this issue, we just have a few questions for you:

• When did the issue start?
    • Do you have any third-party antivirus apps installed on your laptop?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the Microsoft Safety Scanner security tool. This will help detect and remove possible viruses
    and spyware on your computer. This also works with your existing antivirus software.

We're looking forward to your response.

Clark Ari, Feb 20, 2018
  3. VIRUS ATTACK

hi ...............

recently i got a software on my windows 10

unknowingly i installed various soft wares packed into that bundle

so i got an attack of jogotempo version 5.0 virus

so what the virus does explained in the below points......

1)changed my all web browsers search page to custom search.......(most serious one ,can not able to change with proxy settings it during google search it takes me to cse search).

2)windows defender shows windows service center cannot be started

3)wi-fi connection problem

4)during quick scan in windows defender shows an error 0x8050800d

your pc couldn't be scanned

some history items could not displayed.please wait a few minutes and try again.if that doesn't work ,clear the history and then try again

dear sir/mam please help me to get rid of this ,so that i may able to use my windows 10,64 bit- normally...

thank you....... Virus Attack :)

HARNEET SINGH_OBEROI, Feb 20, 2018
  4. lx07 Win User

Virus Attack

5. werner Win User
    I have downloaded it , it only opens current restore point files , these are deleted ones I copied to an external

I managed to open the backed up zip files with 7'z which have been affected , mostly I want to get some excel files back which the virus has taken over

werner, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Virus Attack

1. Virus Attack - Similar Threads - Virus Attack

2. A virus attacked my laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A virus attacked my laptop: So my laptop was effected by a virus and now my laptop was ruined and 5 months ago i try to troubleshoot my laptop and my windows defender was stopped and i clicked on a link and a .exe virus was attack my laptop and day by day my laptop was effects but i can only play...
  3. A virus attack on Windows boot manager.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A virus attack on Windows boot manager.: I got a virus that destroyed WBM. When I boot my computer about a year old, windows 11. I get the brand logo Asus and a swirling circle. About 3-4 seconds the logo flickers, the machine tries to reboot. That can go one indefinitely. I have created a bootable USB but the same...
  4. A virus attack on Windows boot manager.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A virus attack on Windows boot manager.: I got a virus that destroyed WBM. When I boot my computer about a year old, windows 11. I get the brand logo Asus and a swirling circle. About 3-4 seconds the logo flickers, the machine tries to reboot. That can go one indefinitely. I have created a bootable USB but the same...
  5. An Over-The-Top McAfee Anti-Virus Ad Attack. I "will never" buy them again.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An Over-The-Top McAfee Anti-Virus Ad Attack. I "will never" buy them again.: I have Windows10 Dell laptop....How can I get rid of an extremely intrusive, overbearing, nonstop buildup of sizable ads all over my computer screen. If McAfee Anti-virus was the first, last or only pushers of such, I swear I'd sacrifice any computer I've ever owned rather...
  6. An Over-The-Top McAfee Anti-Virus Ad Attack. I "will never" buy them again.

An Over-The-Top McAfee Anti-Virus Ad Attack. I "will never" buy them again.: I have Windows10 Dell laptop....How can I get rid of an extremely intrusive, overbearing, nonstop buildup of sizable ads all over my computer screen. If McAfee Anti-virus was the first, last or only pushers of such, I swear I'd sacrifice any computer I've ever owned rather...
  7. An Over-The-Top McAfee Anti-Virus Ad Attack. I "will never" buy them again.

8. My laptop virus attack and my all data encrypted how to decrypted data ATTENTION!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop virus attack and my all data encrypted how to decrypted data ATTENTION!: ATTENTION! Don't worry, you can return all your files! All your files like pictures, databases, documents and other important are encrypted with strongest encryption and unique key. The only method of recovering files is to purchase decrypt tool and unique key for you. This...
  9. My laptop virus attack and my all data encrypted how to decrypted data ATTENTION!

My laptop virus attack and my all data encrypted how to decrypted data ATTENTION!: ATTENTION! Don't worry, you can return all your files! All your files like pictures, databases, documents and other important are encrypted with strongest encryption and unique key. The only method of recovering files is to purchase decrypt tool and unique key for you. This...
  10. My laptop virus attack and my all data encrypted how to decrypted data ATTENTION!