Windows 10: Virus Bei Microsoft Sudoku bekommen

Discus and support Virus Bei Microsoft Sudoku bekommen in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Wie bekommt man einen Virus bei Microsoft Sudoku wieder los?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by siegi_301, Jun 2, 2019.

1. siegi_301 Win User

Virus Bei Microsoft Sudoku bekommen

Wie bekommt man einen Virus bei Microsoft Sudoku wieder los?

:)

siegi_301, Jun 2, 2019

2. Microsoft Daily Challenge Sudoku

Hi Mary,

There are many possible reasons why you are experiencing issues with Microsoft Sudoku Daily Challenges. It is possible that the app needs an update or an error with the in-game server. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Did the issue start after an update?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue?
    • Does the same issue occur on your other apps?

In the meantime, we suggest that you install all the critical and important Windows Updates on your PC by following the steps on this

link
    . You can also check for new app updates on Windows Store by performing the steps on this

link

Loraine Mon, Jun 2, 2019
  3. Microsoft Sudoku in Windows 10

Hi Lance,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

In order to understand the issue in a better manner, please share the details.

• What do you mean by “I selected to install and I am the owner”?

• Can you see MS Sudoku icon in the menu?

• Is there any other programs or applications causing the same issue?

• Have you completed installing MS Sudoku? Was it successful?
    I suggest you to download MS Sudoku from the Windows Store and check if it works.

Please reply with the details and updated status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Jun 2, 2019
  4. Virus Bei Microsoft Sudoku bekommen

Why is Microsoft Sudoku not working?

• why will Microsoft Sudoku not connect to x-box through internet?

GregoryKarst1, Jun 2, 2019
Thema:

Virus Bei Microsoft Sudoku bekommen

1. Virus Bei Microsoft Sudoku bekommen - Similar Threads - Virus Bei Microsoft

2. Microsoft Sudoku

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sudoku: After 2 days of not being available this is now back in operation, but was happened to all the results obtained. I was trying to get a clean sheet of answers. Now all my time spent working out puzzles is for nothing. It seems who ever redesigned this game did not get it right...
  3. Microsoft sudoku

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft sudoku: Why sudoku interrupts suddenly? Why it sometimes looses the current session? Why the player has not the possibility to copy a cell to one another? Why it is not possible to simulate the moves without increasing errors in classic?...
  4. Microsoft Sudoku

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Sudoku: Why has all the data from playing Sudoku during July just been deleted for the second time this month IT IS NOT THE 1st JULY TODAY FOR THE SECOND TIME I trust all data will be restored Dave Cadey...
  5. Microsoft Sudoku

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sudoku: Hello, how can I get the Microsoft Sudoku game that holds 1000 points of achievements instead of the one that gets you only 200? Regards, Ron https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-sudoku/b85c4ef0-34d7-42f1-8b5e-979f9637c251
  6. Microsoft Sudoku

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Sudoku: Microsoft Sudoku. This game will not open can anyone tell me why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-sudoku/9b1a85c9-e3f1-4405-a731-364a01043994"
  7. Microsoft Sudoku

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sudoku: Good morning! I recently started playing Microsoft Sudoku Win 8 and have really enjoyed it. However this morning all of a sudden the game will not let me sign into Xbox Live at all. It continues to give me the message "This in-app purchase item is no longer available in...
  8. Microsoft Sudoku

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Sudoku: I play everyday daily challenges by Microsoft Sudoku and Microsoft Mahjong and Microsoft Jigsaw and the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. However you have the commercials and the one is all the time the Bingo commercial. From this day on the commercial is not to be closed after...
  9. Microsoft Sudoku

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Sudoku: I play everyday my daily challenges by Micosoft Sudoku and others. However you have all the time commercials. Its the Bingo commercial but if I want to open one of the three daily challenges the commercial is popping up and normaly you can close these but not today I have...
  10. Microsoft Sudoku

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sudoku: Once again, Microsoft Sudoku won't open. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game. It will open to the cover page but then just sits there and will not go ahead and open the game page where I can pick what I want to play. The advertising box on this game continues to be...