Windows 10: Virus - Can’t go to desktop tried everything

Discus and support Virus - Can’t go to desktop tried everything in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I got a virus and now I can’t get on to my desktop when I boot my computer it repairs and fails to repair saying srttrail.txt but I searched it up and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BM2000, Jan 25, 2019.

1. BM2000 Win User

Virus - Can’t go to desktop tried everything

I got a virus and now I can’t get on to my desktop when I boot my computer it repairs and fails to repair saying srttrail.txt but I searched it up and did some cmd fixes still don’t work but when everyone continues to windows there is no text saying windows just continue to :blank:

:)

BM2000, Jan 25, 2019
  2. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jan 25, 2019
  3. Virus - Can’t go to desktop tried everything

Jsssssssss, Jan 25, 2019
Thema:

Virus - Can’t go to desktop tried everything

1. Virus - Can’t go to desktop tried everything - Similar Threads - Virus Can’t desktop

2. Failed Virus Scan every time. Tried everything. When is Microsoft going to fix this....

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Failed Virus Scan every time. Tried everything. When is Microsoft going to fix this....: All my virus scan and firewall turned off. Made registry changes etc etc etc etc etc. Nothing can be downloaded. Period.Made my computer a web browser instead of a gaming computer...
  3. Failed Virus Scan every time. Tried everything. When is Microsoft going to fix this....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failed Virus Scan every time. Tried everything. When is Microsoft going to fix this....: All my virus scan and firewall turned off. Made registry changes etc etc etc etc etc. Nothing can be downloaded. Period.Made my computer a web browser instead of a gaming computer...
  4. Failed Virus Scan every time. Tried everything. When is Microsoft going to fix this....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Desktop icons disappeared, tried everything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop icons disappeared, tried everything.: Hello,after clearing my cache form the %temp% command, all of a sudden my desktop has gone blank, after a bit of research I tried following the usual online advice such as right-clicking the desktop and choosing View=>Show Desktop Icons, but that was ticked, then Itried going...
  6. Desktop icons disappeared, tried everything.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop icons disappeared, tried everything.: Hello,after clearing my cache form the %temp% command, all of a sudden my desktop has gone blank, after a bit of research I tried following the usual online advice such as right-clicking the desktop and choosing View=>Show Desktop Icons, but that was ticked, then Itried going...
  7. Desktop icons disappeared, tried everything.

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Can’t connect to WiFi? Tried everything

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t connect to WiFi? Tried everything: Hello, I can’t connect to WiFi. All the other laptops in my house can connect but mine can’t. I troubleshooted the issue and it said to connect the Ethernet/there was an Ethernet issue. I don’t have a Ethernet and never used one. I tried network reset, didn’t work. I tried...
  9. Windows will not go to sleep I've tried everything

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows will not go to sleep I've tried everything: Headline: my windows 10 PC will not automatically go to sleep based on the sleep timers for either "Screen" or "Sleep." It will try screen goes black for a second but then goes bask to my desktop. If I manually click the start icon and go to power/sleep, the computer will...
  10. Can’t go to desktop tried everything

in Windows 10 Support
    Can’t go to desktop tried everything: I got a virus and now I can’t get on to my desktop when I boot my computer it repairs and fails to repair saying srttrail.txt but I searched it up and did some cmd fixes still don’t work but when everyone continues to windows there is no text saying windows just continue to...