Windows 10: Virus check from prompt (administrator)

Discus and support Virus check from prompt (administrator) in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, Dear Sir / Madam, please give me a command in order to check whether I have viruses on my computer and how to delete them if I have viruses.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AdrianDragomir1, Mar 5, 2019.

1. Virus check from prompt (administrator)

Hello, Dear Sir / Madam, please give me a command in order to check whether I have viruses on my computer and how to delete them if I have viruses. Thank you! Wait for response! A good day!

:)

AdrianDragomir1, Mar 5, 2019
  2. cwtech Win User

command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

Would I just follow the same steps within safe mode after hooking up to the other system?

cwtech, Mar 5, 2019
  3. Ryan Pag Win User
    Command prompt Administrator issue under Win 10

Hello,

Here's the alternative steps to run open the command prompt as administrator.

• Press Windows Logo + X.
    • Select Command Prompt (Admin) to open command prompt as administrator.

Let us know how it goes.

Ryan Pag, Mar 5, 2019
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Virus check from prompt (administrator)

Cannot run any file, cmd prompt and others, as administrator

Hello Antenore,

Windows 10 may have encountered a system corruption that caused this. For us to better assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes to your computer?
    • What is the current build and version of your Windows 10? To check type in
      winver on the search bar and press Enter.
    • Do you have another administrator account? If none, have you tried adding another administrator
      account
      ?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you enable the built in administrator account in Windows 10 by following the steps below:

If you still can't access the Command Prompt (Admin) on safe mode, kindly try the steps below to access it on Windows Recovery Environment:

• Hold down the Shift key while clicking the Restart
      option.
    • Your PC will continue to the Windows Recovery Environment.
    • Click Troubleshoot. On the Troubleshoot screen, click
      Advanced Options.
    • Click Command Prompt.
    • Type the following command: net user administrator /active:yes and press
      Enter. You should see a message that the command completed successfully. Log out, and you’ll now see the Administrator account as a choice

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Xylee Del, Mar 5, 2019
Thema:

Virus check from prompt (administrator)

1. Virus check from prompt (administrator) - Similar Threads - Virus check prompt

2. how to remove viruses from the command prompt?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to remove viruses from the command prompt?: How to remove viruses from the command prompt? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-viruses-from-the-command-prompt/a818112d-646a-4aa4-8875-682a319f8be6
  3. how to remove viruses from the command prompt?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to remove viruses from the command prompt?: How to remove viruses from the command prompt? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-viruses-from-the-command-prompt/a818112d-646a-4aa4-8875-682a319f8be6
  4. how to remove viruses from the command prompt?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Scan laptop viruses from prompt command

Scan laptop viruses from prompt command: Hello,I called on the Microsoft community to ask for an opinion in order to give me a script or a command prompt scan for laptop viruses. I mention that I have two partitions on the laptop as follows:-partition C with 256 GB operating system- partition D with 1000 GB...
  6. How to elevate to administrator from Cmd prompt?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to elevate to administrator from Cmd prompt?: I'm having difficulties with Windows repair disk not repairing my MBR. I've tried different starup disks and nothing is working! My only hope at this point is to use command prompt to repair it, but I am not sure how I can elevate to administrator! I've tried the runas...
  7. Computer scan from prompt to identify viruses

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer scan from prompt to identify viruses: Hello, Please be sure to give me a command prompt command to identify the viruses or what antivirus you recommend to install it, but I want the antivirus not to consume too much resource. Thank you! Wait for response! A good day!...
  8. Computer scan from prompt to identify viruses

Computer scan from prompt to identify viruses: Hello, Please be sure to give me a command prompt command to identify the viruses or what antivirus you recommend to install it, but I want the antivirus not to consume too much resource. Thank you! Wait for response! A good day!...
  9. Command Prompt Administrator

in Windows 10 Customization
    Command Prompt Administrator: I am the Administrator but at the Command Prompt access is denied https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/command-prompt-administrator/4e28f118-973a-4b2a-a82e-0942312494b0
  10. Command Prompt as Administrator.

in Windows 10 Support
    Command Prompt as Administrator.: How do I switch powershell in start menu to command prompt administrator. Henry. 87415