Windows 10: Virus damage

Discus and support Virus damage in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Recently got rid of Powershell/Agent.AEW trojan. Just noticed that the Recovery selection on the Settings/Update page no longer works - selecting it... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by rlh159753, Jul 11, 2022.

1. rlh159753 Win User

Virus damage

Recently got rid of Powershell/Agent.AEW trojan. Just noticed that the Recovery selection on the Settings/Update page no longer works - selecting it just shuts the page down. I have a Lennovo thinkpad . I would like to get the button working - suggestions?

:)

rlh159753, Jul 11, 2022

2. Clean the Virus

Hi,

Virus infection usually happens on a computer when it is exposed to an infected website or removable devices. For us to help you clean the malware on your device, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build and version of Windows are you using?
    • Did you encounter any error messages related to having a virus infection on your device?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest running any available antivirus software on your PC. It would be very helpful to us if you could also provide the result of the antivirus scan process.

Looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Jul 11, 2022
  3. Jsssssssss, Jul 11, 2022
  4. Virus damage

Bruce Hagen, Jul 11, 2022
Thema:

Virus damage

1. Virus damage - Similar Threads - Virus damage

2. virus damaged my lap ,how can i repair files ,videos ,picture ,documents games ,the steam...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    virus damaged my lap ,how can i repair files ,videos ,picture ,documents games ,the steam...: virus from game i downloaded did damage videos ,pictures ,documents ,files ,games, and the steam file , how can i repair all of them , i downloaded many tools to repair but nothing works...
  3. virus damaged my lap ,how can i repair files ,videos ,picture ,documents games ,the steam...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    virus damaged my lap ,how can i repair files ,videos ,picture ,documents games ,the steam...: virus from game i downloaded did damage videos ,pictures ,documents ,files ,games, and the steam file , how can i repair all of them , i downloaded many tools to repair but nothing works...
  4. virus damaged my lap ,how can i repair files ,videos ,picture ,documents games ,the steam...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. This program has been damaged, possibly by a bad sector of the hard drive or a virus

This program has been damaged, possibly by a bad sector of the hard drive or a virus: I've been trying to use an external CD/DVD drive to play some old harry potter games and this is as far as I get. I've tried multiple discs, CD's and DVD's respectively, and nothing. I've updated the drivers, uninstalled and reinstalled them. My system is up to date too. I...
  6. This program has been damaged, possibly by a bad sector of the hard drive or a virus

This program has been damaged, possibly by a bad sector of the hard drive or a virus: I've been trying to use an external CD/DVD drive to play some old harry potter games and this is as far as I get. I've tried multiple discs, CD's and DVD's respectively, and nothing. I've updated the drivers, uninstalled and reinstalled them. My system is up to date too. I...
  7. This program has been damaged, possibly by a bad sector of the hard drive or a virus

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. This program has been damaged, possibly by a bad sector of the hard drive or a virus

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. This program has been damaged, possibly by a bad sector of the hard drive or a virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. This program has been damaged, possibly by a bad sector of the hard drive or a virus

in Windows 10 Gaming