Windows 10: Virus Detection

Discus and support Virus Detection in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; In my situation, I develop some accounting software of VB winform to use, normaly my software will modify registry to set offcie trusted location and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Chau Chun, May 30, 2019.

1. Chau Chun Win User

Virus Detection

In my situation, I develop some accounting software of VB winform to use, normaly my software will modify registry to set offcie trusted location and whether the user who reads in registry has admin authority. However, I found here that it is no problem for window defender to scan my exe on the first day after I developed the software. But after a few days, Defender will appear and say that my exe is a virus., even if I run scaning on defender on the first day.

1. Why is it not a virus on the first day, but later diagnosed as a virus?
    2. Is reading registry or modifying registry the cause of the diagnosed virus?
    3. Do you provide any documentation, or do you regulate any behavior that is not allowed?
    4. What can be done to avoid this problem other than to file a false positives list after it is detected as a virus

:)

Chau Chun, May 30, 2019
  2. Jsssssssss, May 30, 2019
  3. Callender Win User
    Malwarebytes Detects 'prefs.js' as a Virus - Help!

The email indicates that you have an FVD Media Inc extension installed. The email belongs to the developer.

Bing can be removed - it's not suspicious.

Type aboutVirus Detection :preferences#search in the address bar. Make sure that bing is non-default then in the search engine list highlight bing and remove.

Virus Detection [​IMG]

I would still suggest clean installing firefox and that means removing leftovers after uninstall.

Callender, May 30, 2019
  4. Virus Detection

MBAR cannot detect HPReyos

Hi

I used UnHackMe with Full and Rootkit scan active and it removed every files the virus has infected. It deleted FireFox but that's fine for me Virus Detection :)

Thank you for the suggestions simrick, I will use these steps if I encounter another virus in my computer.

RoasterMen, May 30, 2019
Thema:

Virus Detection

1. Virus Detection - Similar Threads - Virus Detection

2. So, Yesterday microsoft security appeared and said that a virus was detected and it said...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    So, Yesterday microsoft security appeared and said that a virus was detected and it said...: Also my driver updater says that i have 23 outdated drivers and 3 device tweaks.. So i did a quick scan out of panic and did an antivirus scan too. The antivirus scan just detected two viruses called HUAN or something like that. But the microsoft security quick scan hasn't...
  3. So, Yesterday microsoft security appeared and said that a virus was detected and it said...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So, Yesterday microsoft security appeared and said that a virus was detected and it said...: Also my driver updater says that i have 23 outdated drivers and 3 device tweaks.. So i did a quick scan out of panic and did an antivirus scan too. The antivirus scan just detected two viruses called HUAN or something like that. But the microsoft security quick scan hasn't...
  4. So, Yesterday microsoft security appeared and said that a virus was detected and it said...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. What is run.vbs...windows defender is detecting it as virus every time i bootup...should i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is run.vbs...windows defender is detecting it as virus every time i bootup...should i...: Inside the Appdata Update There was a file named Run.vbs and Microsoft defender is detecting this file as a virus each and every time I boot up windows.What should I do, Should I delete the run.vbs file Or should I delete the whole "Update" folder Inside which it is located...
  6. What is run.vbs...windows defender is detecting it as virus every time i bootup...should i...

What is run.vbs...windows defender is detecting it as virus every time i bootup...should i...: Inside the Appdata Update There was a file named Run.vbs and Microsoft defender is detecting this file as a virus each and every time I boot up windows.What should I do, Should I delete the run.vbs file Or should I delete the whole "Update" folder Inside which it is located...
  7. Virus Detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus Detected: I'm trying to download an executable file from Google Drive but keep getting a "Virus Detected" warning that prevents the request from being completed. I can't see the file anywhere as blocked in the Windows Denfender reports, I've disabled Windows Defender, and even added...
  8. Virus Detected

Virus Detected: I'm trying to download an executable file from Google Drive but keep getting a "Virus Detected" warning that prevents the request from being completed. I can't see the file anywhere as blocked in the Windows Denfender reports, I've disabled Windows Defender, and even added...
  9. Virus Detected

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. PowerShell virus detected

PowerShell virus detected: My antivirus told my that my Microsoft windows PowerShell%4Operational.evtx is infected by PwrSh : ViperSoftX - A [Pws]And asked my Move to Quarantine: file is in Windows folder, are you sure you want to move it to Quarantine?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. uninstall photo media engine addon