Windows 10: virus e-browser and windows defender

Discus and support virus e-browser and windows defender in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; enabled e-browser edge.virus trojan and virus fox and all virus Jump over the protective wall windows defender.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Yan freedom eye, Jan 18, 2019.

1. virus e-browser and windows defender

enabled e-browser edge.virus trojan and virus fox and all virus Jump over the protective wall windows defender.

:)

Yan freedom eye, Jan 18, 2019
  2. Le Boule Win User

BROWSER HACK VIRUS

Did you scan with Adwcleaner and the Emsisoft Emergency Kit?

Did you follow all of the suggested steps in https://malwaretips.com/blogs/safesearch-net-removal/ to include scanning
    with Zemana, Malwarebytes and if necessary with Hitman Pro?

The scanners that have been recommended should work on "Safesearch" hijacker and also on "some other virus."

Did you reset your browsers as suggested in my previous post?

If you do not wish to use the independent scanners (listed above) that I use when removing adware and PUPS from computers and you do not want to reset your browsers then you may want to reset your computer. Before considering this option suggest you
    carefully review https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12415/windows-10-recovery-options

Alternatively you can obtain premium support from MS at http://answerdesk.microsoftstore.com

Or

You may wish take your computer to a professional computer repair technician.

Regards...

Le Boule, Jan 18, 2019
  3. Windows Defender Not On

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I would suggest you to try the below methods and check:

Method 1:

I would suggest you to run virus scan to make sure the computer is free from virus.

The Microsoft Safety Scanner is a free downloadable security tool that provides on-demand scanning and helps remove virus, spyware, and other malicious software. It works with your existing antivirus software.

http://www.microsoft.com/security/scanner/en-us/default.aspx

Method 2:

Turn the Defender on. Follow the below steps:

• In search, type Defender.
    • Now make the option ON by moving the slider accordingly.

Method 3: Run the SFC.

Follow the below steps:

• Open Command Prompt.
    • Select “Run as Administrator”.
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without quotes and hit
      Enter.
    Now check for the issue.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Jan 18, 2019
  4. virus e-browser and windows defender

Windows update and windows defender issues

We suggest you to avoid installing any cleaner or anti-virus software that may interrupt the function of Windows Defender. Make sure that Windows Defender is always on. To do this follow these steps:

• On the Start menu, type Windows Defender and hit enter.
    • Click Settings.
    • Turn Real-time protection on.
    We also recommend you to install the latest update for Windows Defender.

Should you have further questions, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Jan 18, 2019
Thema:

virus e-browser and windows defender

1. virus e-browser and windows defender - Similar Threads - virus browser defender

2. Browser virus?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Browser virus?: My browser always redirects me to a website before making me go to the website I clicked. The images also are warped all over the place, I already factory reset the computer, is it a virus or just a defective design It's been running well for 3 years? Also, I can't access...
  3. Browser Virus?

Browser Virus?: Hello i am a Windows 10 pro user, I have google chrome, I once downloaded a file and ran it, but before that i made sure that it was virus free by doing a virus check by Microsoft security and it says its safe. so I ran it it needed administrator commands and i did it since...
  4. Browser Trojan virus

Browser Trojan virus: When launching the MSN browser a Trojan virus pops up saying it is from Microsoft and please call this number. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/browser-trojan-virus/dd2e0464-9eb3-476a-bf00-648fc2aafd48
  5. Windows defender and web browsers

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows defender and web browsers: Does Windows Defender still work if I am using Google Chrome browser and not Microsoft edge browser? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-and-web-browsers/4172a413-9b2b-4ecd-8194-71df489e38b9"
  6. virus in browsers??

virus in browsers??: I'm in Hong Kong, where the broadband speed is very fast here and no problems visiting any sites always. However, it takes me 10-20 seconds to get to many common sites like Microsoft or Yahoo or Google and taking another 10-20 seconds or longer to get to another page under...
  7. Windows Defender and Browsers

Windows Defender and Browsers: I have seen implications in some of the posts that I have read that WD is not completely compatible with non-MS browsers. I use Edge, Firefox, and Chrome, depending on what I 'm doing and would like to know that WD works equally well on all of them. Is that the case? I...
  8. Other Browsers and Windows Defender

Other Browsers and Windows Defender: Thinking of dumping Norton and going with the default Windows Defender on my Windows 10 laptop - my question: Does it protect using other browsers besides Edge (which isn't protected by Norton, so I don't use it anyway) Chrome covered? android phone? Blue Tooth?...
  9. Windows Defender Virus Protection Settings for Apps & Browser Control Smartscreen needs...

Windows Defender Virus Protection Settings for Apps & Browser Control Smartscreen needs...: I am using Windows Defender Security Center for Windows 10. In the Apps & Browser the "Check apps and files" says it is off and needs administrator permission to change this setting and set up Smartscreen. How do I run Windows Defender Security Center as an administrator? I...
  10. Browser redirect virus

Browser redirect virus: Hello to all, I would simply like to know how to get rid of redirect virus on my HP Pro Book lap top. I already did full scans with Micro Soft Security Essentials, threats were discovered and removed but as soon as I open Internet Explorer the redirecting continues. Words...