Windows 10: Virus Factory Reset Problem

Discus and support Virus Factory Reset Problem in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello there, I have this massive problem where a virus has hijacked the command prompt thus leaving me not to be able to do anything about it. I tried... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Norman_409, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Virus Factory Reset Problem

Hello there, I have this massive problem where a virus has hijacked the command prompt thus leaving me not to be able to do anything about it. I tried all possible solutions including booting in the safe mode and fixing it. I simply gave up and went to factory reset my PC. However, I believe the virus downloaded files causing disk space to fill up. I can’t factory reset it. Any solutions? Virus Factory Reset Problem [​IMG]Virus Factory Reset Problem [​IMG]Virus Factory Reset Problem [​IMG]

:)

Norman_409, Jun 9, 2019
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jun 9, 2019
  3. AndreePin Win User
    Windows 10 factory reset

Hi Charlie,

We can see here that you are having issues with doing a factory reset on your Windows 10. There are several factors
    why you get the said error and that's what we are going to figure out. To isolate this concern, may we know the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • May we know the reason why you want to perform a factory reset?
    • Did you experience any issues on the computer before you tried performing a factory reset?

AndreePin, Jun 9, 2019
  4. Virus Factory Reset Problem

Factory reset

Hello darrylwelch,

I'm Independent Advisor and Microsoft MVP, here to help you with your question.

If factory reset doesn't works, I suggest you to make clean install.

Please refer this step-by-step guide:

https://www.kapilarya.com/how-to-make-clean-ins...

Hope this helps!

Note: Included link in this reply refers to blog post by a trusted Microsoft MVP.

Kapil Arya [Directly], Jun 9, 2019
Thema:

Virus Factory Reset Problem

1. Virus Factory Reset Problem - Similar Threads - Virus Factory Reset

2. Factory reset problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Factory reset problem: i had to factory reset my pc but when i try logging in into my account it says "User Service service failed to Sign in" if someone can help me with this issue that would be greatly appreciated....
  3. Factory reset problem

Factory reset problem: When I hard or factory restarted my computer after a while it keeps coming back to the same screen where you choose your country’s and when I click yes is loads corotona and then it come back with select your country and it keeps doing it over an over I already unplugged my...
  4. Factory reset problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory reset problem: Windows laptop- I recently got a laptop from my mother-in-law and I wanted to factory reset it but every time I click retry details or even save log nothing ever works all it wants to do is restart it would be very helpful if I could have a tech genius help me *** Email...
  5. Factory reset problem

Factory reset problem: Windows laptop- I recently got a laptop from my mother-in-law and I wanted to factory reset it but every time I click retry details or even save log nothing ever works all it wants to do is restart it would be very helpful if I could have a tech genius help me *** Email...
  6. Factory reset problem

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Factory Reset Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory Reset Problem: I’m having factory reset problems, I have a laptop not a computer, lenovo ideapad 3 but sadly my display on laptop is broken, so I’m using a monitor. Now when I go to factory reset my laptop turns off and nothing is showing on my monitor, any help please?...
  8. Factory Reset Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Factory Reset Problem: I’m having factory reset problems, I have a laptop not a computer, lenovo ideapad 3 but sadly my display on laptop is broken, so I’m using a monitor. Now when I go to factory reset my laptop turns off and nothing is showing on my monitor, any help please?...
  9. factory reset problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    factory reset problem: every time i try to factory reset this computer it says additional space needed no problem right? no, i delete every app that i can delete and i still need additional space please help ASAP...
  10. problem with factory reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    problem with factory reset: every time i go to factory rest or anything like that it gets about halfway done and says there is a problem and my computer cant reset. i have an acer nitro 7 and i have no viruses and no corrupted files. I have done everything i could think of but nothing will work and i...