Windows 10: Virus Factory Reset Problem

Discus and support Virus Factory Reset Problem in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello there, I have this massive problem where a virus has hijacked the command prompt thus leaving me not to be able to do anything about it. I tried... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Norman_409, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Virus Factory Reset Problem

Hello there, I have this massive problem where a virus has hijacked the command prompt thus leaving me not to be able to do anything about it. I tried all possible solutions including booting in the safe mode and fixing it. I simply gave up and went to factory reset my PC. However, I believe the virus downloaded files causing disk space to fill up. I can’t factory reset it. Any solutions? Virus Factory Reset Problem [​IMG]Virus Factory Reset Problem [​IMG]Virus Factory Reset Problem [​IMG]

:)

Norman_409, Jun 9, 2019
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jun 9, 2019
  3. AndreePin Win User
    Windows 10 factory reset

Hi Charlie,

We can see here that you are having issues with doing a factory reset on your Windows 10. There are several factors
    why you get the said error and that's what we are going to figure out. To isolate this concern, may we know the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • May we know the reason why you want to perform a factory reset?
    • Did you experience any issues on the computer before you tried performing a factory reset?

AndreePin, Jun 9, 2019
  4. Virus Factory Reset Problem

Factory reset

Hello darrylwelch,

I'm Independent Advisor and Microsoft MVP, here to help you with your question.

If factory reset doesn't works, I suggest you to make clean install.

Please refer this step-by-step guide:

https://www.kapilarya.com/how-to-make-clean-ins...

Hope this helps!

Note: Included link in this reply refers to blog post by a trusted Microsoft MVP.

Kapil Arya [Directly], Jun 9, 2019
Thema:

Virus Factory Reset Problem

1. Virus Factory Reset Problem - Similar Threads - Virus Factory Reset

2. Factory reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Factory reset: Will a factory reset clean my computer of any damaging changes by a scammer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/factory-reset/d0f959be-2611-422f-9dbf-c56d40ec1cb7
  3. factory reset

factory reset: I have tried to factory reset my laptop and it keeps telling me I have to free up 4 gb of space to do so,was just wondering why that is when the purpose is to clear up all my space....
  4. Factory Reset Problem.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Factory Reset Problem.: I was factory resetting my computer due to issuses with it, The reset was going good untill the computer had to download windows 10 it goes 10% and then an error pops up that says Windows could not configure one or more system componets. To install windows, restart the...
  5. Windows 10 Factory Reset Problem

Windows 10 Factory Reset Problem: I was performing a factory reset on my Windows 10 MSI laptop as a way to fix the 100% disk usage issue. After a few hours of resetting l, my laptop turned off thus causing another issue. When I attempt to do another factory reset, it says there was a problem and won’t reset....
  6. Factory Reset

Factory Reset: How do I do a factory reset on my windows 10 laptop? Do I need a disk? Thanks, Kristie https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/factory-reset/3d26e79d-a3f0-46c9-9b12-40dfdfb2cd39
  7. Factory reseting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Factory reseting: When you factory reset your computer will it keep the most recent windows update? Or is there a way to remove yourself off the computer without having to factory reset? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/factory-reseting/9163317a-74a4-421b-befc-a1b11926497f
  8. factory reset

in Windows 10 Customization
    factory reset: I would like to reset my laptop to factory defaults and I don't have any disks or hard drives with backup stuff please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/factory-reset/df961e19-a081-4451-b0c4-f433962afb10
  9. Factory reset.

Factory reset.: So I want to factory reset my pc but when I go to settings>Recovery>Get started and hit remove everything it says could not fight the recovery environment insert your windows installation or recovery media, and restart your PC with the media. I have the USB media for...
  10. Factory Reset Problem

Factory Reset Problem: I recently attempted to factory reset my old laptop for a friend, an Asus N56VJ. It did the whole process which took a while but when it tried to reset and boot back up, it gave me a blue screen with an error. The error read, "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart....