Windows 10: Virus Geting Worse

Discus and support Virus Geting Worse in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; The virus on my computer is getting so bad when I scan it. It first said potentially now says at risk. What do I do? Any help?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Seth A Varda, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Virus Geting Worse

The virus on my computer is getting so bad when I scan it. It first said potentially now says at risk. What do I do? Any help?

:)

Seth A Varda, Aug 6, 2018
  2. Jsssssssss, Aug 6, 2018
  3. knctr virus

Follow the steps here.

https://malwaretips.com/blogs/knctr-virus-removal/

If it is not listed in the Control Panel, or it can't be removed there, move on to step 2. You might be able to skip the step with HitmanPro. (30 day free trial if needed)

Bruce Hagen, Aug 6, 2018
  4. Virus Geting Worse

Clean the Virus

Hi,

Virus infection usually happens on a computer when it is exposed to an infected website or removable devices. For us to help you clean the malware on your device, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build and version of Windows are you using?
    • Did you encounter any error messages related to having a virus infection on your device?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest running any available antivirus software on your PC. It would be very helpful to us if you could also provide the result of the antivirus scan process.

Looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Aug 6, 2018
Thema:

Virus Geting Worse

1. Virus Geting Worse - Similar Threads - Virus Geting Worse

2. Boot Order geting reset

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Boot Order geting reset: Hi, my area is having load shedding but I put my pc off before it went off. But when the power is back on it fails to boot, I go into bios and see my boot order is reset, no longer showing my harddrive on top. This happened twice now and I'd like to know if I should plug my...
  3. Boot Order geting reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot Order geting reset: Hi, my area is having load shedding but I put my pc off before it went off. But when the power is back on it fails to boot, I go into bios and see my boot order is reset, no longer showing my harddrive on top. This happened twice now and I'd like to know if I should plug my...
  4. Boot Order geting reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My mac is geting slow.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mac is geting slow.: Several times I have seen that my MAC Book is getting slow. I was trying to fix that by deleting some files from that. But unfortunately, I'm unable to fix that issue exactly. If someone knows what I have to do to fix that issue .please let me know....
  6. My mac is geting slow.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My mac is geting slow.: Several times I have seen that my MAC Book is getting slow. I was trying to fix that by deleting some files from that. But unfortunately, I'm unable to fix that issue exactly. If someone knows what I have to do to fix that issue .please let me know....
  7. FPS worse

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    FPS worse: I Built my own PC, and it was running fine for about a year. Recently I noticed that my FPS was noticeably worse. For instance I was getting about 140-120 FPS in GTA V High, but now I get 70-50 FPS Medium. My specs are:GTX 2070 Drivers up to date Ryzen 5 3600 16 gb 3200 Ram...
  8. Wi-fi progressively getting worse and worse

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wi-fi progressively getting worse and worse: Over the last several months up to possibly a year, my PC’s wi-fi connection has steadily gotten worse and worse. I went from having a fairly stable connection just about every session to not being able to connect to the Internet without having to restart or turn off and then...
  9. + geting removed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    + geting removed: whenever i enter the + sign while doing a question when i hit the enter key the + gets deleted idk whats the problem and its geting real anoing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/geting-removed/872acb0e-0fab-40ae-a1b2-db66aeddfd27
  10. why geting change

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    why geting change: why I am getting change https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-geting-change/01276d50-d2f6-494f-b9e3-751337254f4d