Windows 10: virus got on my windows 2000 pc

Discus and support virus got on my windows 2000 pc in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; even togh i have an very sucure anti virus i decided to flash windows 10 deta and anti virus onto a bage tower and white pc with a hard drive of 10000... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Windows history fan, May 29, 2023.

1. virus got on my windows 2000 pc

even togh i have an very sucure anti virus i decided to flash windows 10 deta and anti virus onto a bage tower and white pc with a hard drive of 10000 migabites :the setup went normal after goofing around on microsoft teams with my freinds in a chat and video callin my browser wich was in it internet expoler 4.0it then restarted out of fin airi was like WHAT THE HECK then i browsed a old msn pageit took 1 hour at one moment to fully restartafter that welli tried my anti virus and i found a file named setup 2 i need help i wrote this on my windows 10 pc so help plz

:)

Windows history fan, May 29, 2023

2. Windows 10 and Ms Works 2000

Hi Spencer,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please reply: Did you receive any error message? If yes, kindly respond with the error message and error code.

We would appreciate if you tell us about your issue briefly. However, I would also suggest you to follow the steps below and see if it helps:

• Right click on Microsoft Works 2000.
    • Click on Properties .
    • Go to the Compatibility tab.
    • Click on Run this program in compatibility mode and select the previous version which worked fine for you.
    Awaiting your response.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, May 29, 2023
  3. bruinator Win User
    steps taken for infected Pc's.

I was hoping someone could give me a list of step by step instructions you use as a guide to clean virus, malware...etc. so I can keep my PC clean if it gets infected.

thx

bruinator, May 29, 2023
  4. virus got on my windows 2000 pc

Virus/Windows error

I could be wrong. I use bitdeffender and I'm sure they have a way to scan the computer with out physically booting into windows I sometimes also use malwarebytes and I'm sure they have that type of way to. I highly suggest trying both even if just save mode.

Their is another way.

Take out his haRd drive plug it into yours as external and If you can then have the drive show on your pc. Scan that drive with yours then boom! ! Bye bye virus!

SanityGaming, May 29, 2023
Thema:

virus got on my windows 2000 pc

1. virus got on my windows 2000 pc - Similar Threads - virus got 2000

2. virus got on my windows 2000 pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    virus got on my windows 2000 pc: even togh i have an very sucure anti virus i decided to flash windows 10 deta and anti virus onto a bage tower and white pc with a hard drive of 10000 migabites :the setup went normal after goofing around on microsoft teams with my freinds in a chat and video callin my...
  3. Help! My computer got a virus.

Help! My computer got a virus.: Hi. Windows Security is reporting that my pc has a trojan.I click to remove it and just runs a quick scan. What can i do?Note: I'm running windows 10 home and the name that gives me is this:Trojan:Win32/SystemBC.psyF!MTB.Anybody who can help, leave a comment on the post.Thank...
  4. My PC got an error but I don't think it's a virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC got an error but I don't think it's a virus: Hi,I was using my pc normally then it got an error: first, there is a big noisy sound and the screen appear like a no signal tv but my monitor is normally.I tried CtrlAltDel CtrlShiftEsc but nothing works so i forced shutdown, wait a bit, then i turned it back on but nothing...
  5. My PC got an error but I don't think it's a virus

My PC got an error but I don't think it's a virus: Hi,I was using my pc normally then it got an error: first, there is a big noisy sound and the screen appear like a no signal tv but my monitor is normally.I tried CtrlAltDel CtrlShiftEsc but nothing works so i forced shutdown, wait a bit, then i turned it back on but nothing...
  6. My PC got an error but I don't think it's a virus

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My keyboard got virus

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My keyboard got virus: Please help me, i tried everything on google but nothing happen, i think my keyboard got virus because i download a software. Please help its so frustating https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-keyboard-got-virus/6866b1a5-0f6f-47bb-9053-85cd6bf55fa5
  8. My keyboard got virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My keyboard got virus: Please help me, i tried everything on google but nothing happen, i think my keyboard got virus because i download a software. Please help its so frustating https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-keyboard-got-virus/6866b1a5-0f6f-47bb-9053-85cd6bf55fa5
  9. My keyboard got virus

10. Got a virus and it hijacked my pc laptop Alienware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Got a virus and it hijacked my pc laptop Alienware: I got a virus called techyon its a trojan and it signed me out and changed my login password and now i can’t access my pc. It also blocked my wifi and now i can’t reboot and reset anything. Plz help asap...