Windows 10: Virus - HELP ME PLEASE!

Discus and support Virus - HELP ME PLEASE! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Virus - HELP ME PLEASE! Having a very stressful time - so I realised on my dell laptop using alt and tab to switch there were windows open which I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/tightkunnt, Apr 5, 2020.

1. Virus - HELP ME PLEASE!

Virus - HELP ME PLEASE!

Having a very stressful time - so I realised on my dell laptop using alt and tab to switch there were windows open which I couldn’t access that had red blue and yellow flag and was slowing down my pc as they kept re-emerging. I opened up task manger and ended all of them but they kept opening. After using threat and virus protection it said a serious threat was present called “Trojan:win32/Wacatac.D!ml” but when I clicked remove it wouldn’t do anything.

So in panic scared I had a virus I deleted /uninstalled almost everything I had (don’t worry it wasn’t a lot and can easily be replaced).

So then I looked in task manager and thought because they kept reappearing it must be something installed which keeps making it pop up automatically so I found something called “chuckling 32 bit” ended it and since nothing has come up. Fingers crossed it won’t again. Was a sigh of relief.

But I have opened up virus and threat protection and it still says the current threat is there and active it says it is severe aswell. When I click it action options are remove, quarantine or allow on device. I have selected remove and pressed start actions but it seems to do nothing. Any help please on how to get rid it this.

What should I do now? How do I get rid of it? Anyone know what this was?

submitted by /u/tightkunnt
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/tightkunnt, Apr 5, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 5, 2020
  3. Clean the Virus

Hi,

Virus infection usually happens on a computer when it is exposed to an infected website or removable devices. For us to help you clean the malware on your device, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build and version of Windows are you using?
    • Did you encounter any error messages related to having a virus infection on your device?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest running any available antivirus software on your PC. It would be very helpful to us if you could also provide the result of the antivirus scan process.

Looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Apr 5, 2020
  4. Virus - HELP ME PLEASE!

Jsssssssss, Apr 5, 2020
Thema:

Virus - HELP ME PLEASE!

1. Virus - HELP ME PLEASE! - Similar Threads - Virus HELP PLEASE

2. I THINK A VIRUS IS INSTALLED HELP ME PLEASE!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I THINK A VIRUS IS INSTALLED HELP ME PLEASE!: So, I start up windows.Everything was fine until I notice the taskbar haven't loaded.Make sense, I waited. And a few seconds pass, nothing. I hiver my cursor over it and the cursor turn into the logo for a not respond program.I panicked, refreshed, still nothing, I click on...
  3. I THINK A VIRUS IS INSTALLED HELP ME PLEASE!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I THINK A VIRUS IS INSTALLED HELP ME PLEASE!: So, I start up windows.Everything was fine until I notice the taskbar haven't loaded.Make sense, I waited. And a few seconds pass, nothing. I hiver my cursor over it and the cursor turn into the logo for a not respond program.I panicked, refreshed, still nothing, I click on...
  4. virus please help me

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    virus please help me: VirTool:Win32/ExcludeProc.D , this appeared on my computer I don't know what to do I can't remove it when I try it appears again it says it's a serious threat can anyone help?...
  5. Please Help Me Delete This Virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please Help Me Delete This Virus: Pls help me, i've accidentally downloaded a Virus and i can't delete it, if you need to contact me directly my discord account is "giakohi123#7530" and my gmail is "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***"My computer has a virus called 9BC8 that has this message whenever...
  6. Please Help Me Delete This Virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please Help Me Delete This Virus: Pls help me, i've accidentally downloaded a Virus and i can't delete it, if you need to contact me directly my discord account is "giakohi123#7530" and my gmail is "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***"My computer has a virus called 9BC8 that has this message whenever...
  7. virus on my pc . please help me .

virus on my pc . please help me .: hi guys and microsoft . im mohammad mahdi heydari fard from iran . i have leptop . my laptop is using windows 10 64x I was playing game . and game lag .im restarted my pc for high speed . my lock screen changed I did not care much . and all desktops icons is paper icon white...
  8. please help me with this virus

please help me with this virus: So recently i have been getting a notification on windows defender about it blocking something about 2-3 times a day. So than I installed Malawarebytes and got rid of most of the stuff but theres this one thing that keeps re appearing.I have no idea how i got it and theres...
  9. Virus or No? Help please :

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Virus or No? Help please :: Hello! This keeps popping up on my screen. I thought it was a virus but I ran a scan on McAfee and it said I was virus free. Help is appreciated! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-or-no-help-please/43c81a66-9874-45b6-bd2f-74ba2636e29d
  10. Virus Check - Please Help Me

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Virus Check - Please Help Me: [ATTACH] So, I saw that alot of my ram and cpu was being taken up, so I decided to check my task manager to see what was happening. Aside from Chrome, this program was taking up alot of memory, then it dropped as soon as I was taking a screenshot. I was wondering is this a...