Windows 10: VIRUS ? HELP!

Discus and support VIRUS ? HELP! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, can you please help me with this issue?The day before yesterday my pc was attacked and I managed to get out of it formatting windows, now this... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Raxhacks Java God, Jul 27, 2021.

1. VIRUS ? HELP!

Hello, can you please help me with this issue?The day before yesterday my pc was attacked and I managed to get out of it formatting windows, now this appears when I try to run windows security, can you please help me to get access to it.

:)

Raxhacks Java God, Jul 27, 2021

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 27, 2021
  3. Clean the Virus

Hi,

Virus infection usually happens on a computer when it is exposed to an infected website or removable devices. For us to help you clean the malware on your device, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build and version of Windows are you using?
    • Did you encounter any error messages related to having a virus infection on your device?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest running any available antivirus software on your PC. It would be very helpful to us if you could also provide the result of the antivirus scan process.

Looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Jul 27, 2021
  4. VIRUS ? HELP!

Jsssssssss, Jul 27, 2021
Thema:

VIRUS ? HELP!

1. VIRUS ? HELP! - Similar Threads - VIRUS HELP

2. TotalAV Virus?? - I'm scared I've been infected for a long time, please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TotalAV Virus?? - I'm scared I've been infected for a long time, please help: So like a year or two ago, I was sure I had a virus. I'm pretty naive, and paranoid,and so I wanted to check. I tried scanning with windows own anti-virus, but nothing came up. I searched the internett, and found multiple youtube videos stating "windows didn't detect all the...
  3. TotalAV Virus?? - I'm scared I've been infected for a long time, please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TotalAV Virus?? - I'm scared I've been infected for a long time, please help: So like a year or two ago, I was sure I had a virus. I'm pretty naive, and paranoid,and so I wanted to check. I tried scanning with windows own anti-virus, but nothing came up. I searched the internett, and found multiple youtube videos stating "windows didn't detect all the...
  4. BOOT X: VIRUS BIOS VIRUS, HARDWARE VIRUS, RAM VIRUS, BOARD VIRUS PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BOOT X: VIRUS BIOS VIRUS, HARDWARE VIRUS, RAM VIRUS, BOARD VIRUS PLEASE HELP: Some of you might already heard of this virus, so I'am just gonna tell what it did, what did i did, and what happened in order.Yesterday my PC boot was ****, basically it told me that it couldn't boot, Windows just let me open CMD and couple of other things, when I tried CMD...
  5. BOOT X: VIRUS BIOS VIRUS, HARDWARE VIRUS, RAM VIRUS, BOARD VIRUS PLEASE HELP

BOOT X: VIRUS BIOS VIRUS, HARDWARE VIRUS, RAM VIRUS, BOARD VIRUS PLEASE HELP: Some of you might already heard of this virus, so I'am just gonna tell what it did, what did i did, and what happened in order.Yesterday my PC boot was ****, basically it told me that it couldn't boot, Windows just let me open CMD and couple of other things, when I tried CMD...
  6. BOOT X: VIRUS BIOS VIRUS, HARDWARE VIRUS, RAM VIRUS, BOARD VIRUS PLEASE HELP

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. I need help it says my IT administrator has limited access and I can't get to my virus and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help it says my IT administrator has limited access and I can't get to my virus and...: It says my IT administrator has limited access to some areas of the app I have tried many tutorials to fix this, and they have all lead to dead ends, and I just need help fixing this problem....
  8. I need help it says my IT administrator has limited access and I can't get to my virus and...

I need help it says my IT administrator has limited access and I can't get to my virus and...: It says my IT administrator has limited access to some areas of the app I have tried many tutorials to fix this, and they have all lead to dead ends, and I just need help fixing this problem....
  9. False Positive vbs/pordeezy.rb!lnk virus malware : Please Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    False Positive vbs/pordeezy.rb!lnk virus malware : Please Help: As I inserted a USB in my windows 11 PC, windows secuirty Windows Defender detected vbs/pordeezy.rb!lnk virus. Now I have checked with couple of Anti-Virus but no one is showing the virus, But Windows Security Windows Defender is still telling me that my PC is infected with...
  10. False Positive vbs/pordeezy.rb!lnk virus malware : Please Help

False Positive vbs/pordeezy.rb!lnk virus malware : Please Help: As I inserted a USB in my windows 11 PC, windows secuirty Windows Defender detected vbs/pordeezy.rb!lnk virus. Now I have checked with couple of Anti-Virus but no one is showing the virus, But Windows Security Windows Defender is still telling me that my PC is infected with...