Windows 10: virus ? how to fix plzzz

Discus and support virus ? how to fix plzzz in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; how to fix thxxxx [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-how-to-fix-plzzz/7ccf63c5-2f55-4d59-9621-78ae7255ff4e Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by vsvsdfdfasdfadsfasdf, Mar 13, 2019.

1. virus ? how to fix plzzz

how to fix thxxxx

virus ? how to fix plzzz 0d98158d-d7d8-4247-8df8-eb5d4d18a19a?upload=true.png

:)

vsvsdfdfasdfadsfasdf, Mar 13, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Mar 13, 2019
  3. computer virus

i think me computer has a virus when i start it up there are no short cuts or task bar( thing with the start button) any suggestions on how to fix it? thanxs

L: email-martinjurewicz@hotmail.com

i nEeD HeLp, Mar 13, 2019
  4. virus ? how to fix plzzz

Can't OC hd2400 pro

jcfougere i need you to tell me step by step how you finally got your hd 2400pro to overclock PLZZZ.

Airforce1421, Mar 13, 2019
Thema:

virus ? how to fix plzzz

1. virus ? how to fix plzzz - Similar Threads - virus fix plzzz

2. Windows security service is missing in my services menu?? Plzzz Fix this.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows security service is missing in my services menu?? Plzzz Fix this.: The windows security center service is missing in my services menu. i tried some methods but it doesn't fixed. here's some screenshot please give me a solution as soon as possible....
  3. Is this a virus? How can I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this a virus? How can I fix this?: So whenever I use the windows start button or notification panel, the settings etc. I get this white outlined navigation box that keeps on going up on its own, whenever I navigate with arrows down, It opposes and always goes to the top. When I click, I need to double or...
  4. Is this a virus? How can I fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is this a virus? How can I fix this?: So whenever I use the windows start button or notification panel, the settings etc. I get this white outlined navigation box that keeps on going up on its own, whenever I navigate with arrows down, It opposes and always goes to the top. When I click, I need to double or...
  5. Is this a virus? How can I fix this?

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Windos 11 Unmountable Boot Volume Error how to fix it plzzz

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windos 11 Unmountable Boot Volume Error how to fix it plzzz: Well I on my pc and the blue screen shows up and it restarts again and again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windos-11-unmountable-boot-volume-error-how-to-fix/bd1519d5-fbdd-44b3-b157-f8c011cd294a
  7. Windos 11 Unmountable Boot Volume Error how to fix it plzzz

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windos 11 Unmountable Boot Volume Error how to fix it plzzz: Well I on my pc and the blue screen shows up and it restarts again and again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windos-11-unmountable-boot-volume-error-how-to-fix/bd1519d5-fbdd-44b3-b157-f8c011cd294a
  8. camera problem ASAP PLZZZ!!!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    camera problem ASAP PLZZZ!!!!: i have a latitude E7470 and i'm using windows10. there's a problem with my camera. when I take pictures or when i'm in a call the camera causes the image to reverse on the other side which is weird. please help me out and is there any solution for this problem?...
  9. Help plzzz

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Help plzzz: I just got a refurb pc but the product key on the box is damaged and the first letter is missing. SOMEONE HELP ME PLZ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-plzzz/3e2dbf5d-5f1a-4ca3-b858-e82f876b4e70"
  10. What is Computer Virus and how to fix it?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is Computer Virus and how to fix it?: What is Computer Virus and how to fix it: Are you interested to know what is a computer virus? Using Computers comes to everyone and people who use the computer must have heard the name of the Read More...