Windows 10: Virus? I found a new app on my desktop that I didn't download.

Discus and support Virus? I found a new app on my desktop that I didn't download. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So I had a virus a little while back, but I deleted what I thought were all the core files, and Malwarebytes seemed to think everything was okay. The... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by PandimalDarlian, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Virus? I found a new app on my desktop that I didn't download.

So I had a virus a little while back, but I deleted what I thought were all the core files, and Malwarebytes seemed to think everything was okay. The thing is, when I had the virus there was this icon.

Virus? I found a new app on my desktop that I didn't download. deff786f-17fd-4547-b3af-c8f4353b9e70?upload=true.png

Malwarebytes didn't do anything, but this was on my laptop with the virus. It popped up again after a couple weeks now and I was wondering if it was part of an update and it is actually safe, or if it is a virus. And if so, does anyone know how to delete it? I looked it up but it only came up with a website. I did not click on it because I'm assuming it will try downloading a virus on my laptop again.

:)

PandimalDarlian, Sep 25, 2019

2. I tried to download app: veikkaus to my lumia630 but it didn`t go thru.What will I do?

I tried to load app: veikkaus to my lumia630 but it didn`t go thru.What will I do?

heikki mikael wellstrom, Sep 25, 2019
  3. malware Win User
    New Virus Comes Disguised as IE7 Download

If you receive an e-mail offering a download of Internet Explorer 7 Beta 2, delete it. A new virus is spreading all over the web. The e-mail includes a convincing graphic that looks like it could really be from Microsoft, and the virus is delivered when recipients click on the included link. The e-mails carry the subject line "Internet Explorer 7 Downloads" and appear to come from admin@microsoft.com. They include a blue, Microsoft-style graphic offering a download of IE 7 beta 2. Clicking the graphic will download an executable file called IE 7.exe. The file is actually a new virus called Virus.Win32.Grum. Security experts are still trying to analyze the virus, which may affect your registry, mail contact list or steal personal information from your computer.

Source: Network World

malware, Sep 25, 2019
  4. Virus? I found a new app on my desktop that I didn't download.

Notification didn´t appear

Windows 10 has ben released for 1 day and a half,and I didn´t get the notification for installing.I reserved it.Can anyone help me?

PS I am running Windows 7 and it´s up to date.

Megabladme, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

Virus? I found a new app on my desktop that I didn't download.

1. Virus? I found a new app on my desktop that I didn't download. - Similar Threads - Virus found app

2. New app and background I didn't download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New app and background I didn't download: I logged onto my computer and realized that my background was changed, and I have a new app that is called "learn more about this picture" and it has a camera on it. I am worried about this, I don't know if it is a virus or if it is just an update. Can anybody help me out and...
  3. New app and background I didn't download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New app and background I didn't download: I logged onto my computer and realized that my background was changed, and I have a new app that is called "learn more about this picture" and it has a camera on it. I am worried about this, I don't know if it is a virus or if it is just an update. Can anybody help me out and...
  4. i downloaded virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i downloaded virus: i downloaded virus and i deleted all the files and its okay now but in my windows protection history it says remediation incomplete, status: failed and i cant delete the protection history because it says you need permission from system, i tried to edit my permissions in...
  5. i downloaded virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i downloaded virus: i downloaded virus and i deleted all the files and its okay now but in my windows protection history it says remediation incomplete, status: failed and i cant delete the protection history because it says you need permission from system, i tried to edit my permissions in...
  6. i downloaded virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. I downloaded a virus

I downloaded a virus: Hello, I downloaded a virus and my windows defender detected it but before i knew it was a virus i ran it and now the defender doesent remove it when i click start actions. so I try to download a antivirus like avast but it crashes my browser instantly. anyone have a fix?...
  8. app didn't download right

in Windows 10 Gaming
    app didn't download right: went on line after Microsoft solitaire would not play due to error code 101 said to uninstall and reinstall it. did that twice... it does not work. still get the same error mode....
  9. I almost downloaded a virus, cancelled the download, the windows defender found it and an...

I almost downloaded a virus, cancelled the download, the windows defender found it and an...: I was browsing the internet and end up on a site with a lot of popups that are obviously viruses. as I'm leaving the site, i notice a download is going on for a file called "This computer is BLOCKED.htm". the entire file size was downloaded (for example, 25.5 MB/25.5 MB) but...
  10. I found a virus today...

I found a virus today...: What is a list of common viruses to look for and where do they commonly reside? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-found-a-virus-today/ad0fa07c-1b1b-4edd-97e9-e85f60178cd3