Windows 10: Virus infilitrated my computer deep. In desperate need of help.

Discus and support Virus infilitrated my computer deep. In desperate need of help. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; This is the last hail mary for me. I usually never submit to this forum but I am completely out of options here. Some weeks ago I noticed my Windows... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Flawlessduck, Feb 23, 2021 at 9:52 AM.

1. Virus infilitrated my computer deep. In desperate need of help.

This is the last hail mary for me. I usually never submit to this forum but I am completely out of options here. Some weeks ago I noticed my Windows Defender was not working, it was disabled by the administrator. There is no administrator since this is a personal computer. I of course suspected a virus, did the usual scannow, and downloaded an extra virus scanner. They noticed nothing so I ignored it. I saw nothing on the task manager and nothing seemed to be of an issue.

Yesterday my keyboard and mouse started acting up and things were getting weird. Things were opening which I did not open myself. I suspected it was the virus and since I had no resort to dealing with it I clean reinstalled my entire computer. However, when did the reinstall was done I was not able to get onto my computer. A random account had been opened and it was not mine, and I could not get access to it. I tried advanced startup, I tried doing cmd commands or booting it in safe mode. Every remedy I tried however was blocked by this "administrator"

I'm really at my ends here and I would appreciate any help that I could get.

:)

Flawlessduck, Feb 23, 2021 at 9:52 AM

2. computer virus

i think me computer has a virus when i start it up there are no short cuts or task bar( thing with the start button) any suggestions on how to fix it? thanxs

L: email-martinjurewicz@hotmail.com

3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

4. Virus infilitrated my computer deep. In desperate need of help.

Clean the Virus

Hi,

Virus infection usually happens on a computer when it is exposed to an infected website or removable devices. For us to help you clean the malware on your device, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build and version of Windows are you using?
    • Did you encounter any error messages related to having a virus infection on your device?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest running any available antivirus software on your PC. It would be very helpful to us if you could also provide the result of the antivirus scan process.

Looking forward to your response.

Thema:

Virus infilitrated my computer deep. In desperate need of help.

1. Virus infilitrated my computer deep. In desperate need of help. - Similar Threads - Virus infilitrated computer

2. Desperately need help with watchdog error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desperately need help with watchdog error: Hi, For the past few months I've been receiving a watchdog error on startup on a new pc I've got. Most of the time it boots up fine but every 2nd day or so it just boots to a watchdog error multiple times in a row until it just doesnt and then it runs fine. I dont know whats...
  3. Huge stuttering and framedrops. In desperate need of help

Huge stuttering and framedrops. In desperate need of help: Hei, for the past few months i have been getting alot of micro stuttering and huge frame drops. Most noticable when playing fortnite, but also noticable when playing games such as CS:GO aswell. When in the pre game lobby i can get as much as 700 fps. But as soon as i get...
  4. Desperate for help

Desperate for help: For a very long time, this problem has been pissing me off and I can't find a fix. My mic keeps adjusting itself. I usually keep it at 40% but it keeps spiking up to 80% or 90%. I use a superlux E205U which is a USB mic. I would really appreciate it if u could spare some...
  5. Desperate for help

Desperate for help: (Lenovo: Preparing Repair) <--- this is what is showing up. I dont know if i can put this here, but im desperate for help. Anyone has any clue on how to fix this??? This is currently happening right now for about 2 hours already. Any help would be appreciated. submitted by...
  6. PFN_LIST_CORRUPT. Desperately in need for help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PFN_LIST_CORRUPT. Desperately in need for help: This is the only BSOD iv been getting lately with system service exception and they all related to kernel storage i dont even know what to do anymore. i tried resettings my bios, updating my bios, updating every driver i have. all my nvidia drivers are up to date. i did test...
  7. Desperately need help

Desperately need help: So I was updating some apps here and there on my desktop and when I went to reboot I got this error message thay said "reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key". Now, I've been trying to access the bios but since I had...
  8. I need desperate help with my windows

I need desperate help with my windows: I started up my pc and did just fine.Closed it and took a nap bc school and when i opened agein the text automatic repair popped on my screen. I have never encountered this probleme.I watched different YouTube about this and they are all The same. I asked friends and they...
  9. I need desperate help

I need desperate help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MrrrrrB [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f7bnwv/i_need_desperate_help/
  10. Help needed desperately. Windows lockdown.

Help needed desperately. Windows lockdown.: Greetings Redditors, I never thought I'd need help but I'm at the end of my rope. I have a elderly relative with a windows 10 computer who is deathly afraid of "cookies". Somebody managed to get it into his head that he needs to delete everything on his computer especially...