Windows 10: Virus invading my computer

Discus and support Virus invading my computer in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi! I think i have a virus invading my computer. I got it from copy a file thru a flash drive. It turned the files to shortcuts. Windows defender... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by fennapenpen, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Virus invading my computer

Hi!

I think i have a virus invading my computer. I got it from copy a file thru a flash drive. It turned the files to shortcuts.

Windows defender detected Trojan viruses. I updated the Defender on Oct.18, 2018.

The following day, this keeps on appearing:

Virus invading my computer [​IMG]

How do i solve this? Defender says PC Status is Protected

Thank you!

:)

fennapenpen, Oct 18, 2018
  2. ALeone1 Win User

Microsoft Edge and IE11: Virus or Malware has invaded.

I contacted my security system after several days of frustration they removed the virus and gave me the same advice Microsoft suggested. Obviously, I had been invaded with a virus despite the fact that I had a security system. Lesson learned!

Thanks you for your response.

ALeone1, Oct 18, 2018
  3. computer virus

i think me computer has a virus when i start it up there are no short cuts or task bar( thing with the start button) any suggestions on how to fix it? thanxs

L: email-martinjurewicz@hotmail.com

i nEeD HeLp, Oct 18, 2018
  4. Virus invading my computer

Virus in Microsoft Edge invades Firefox

I use Firefox and Google as my browser. I have never used Microsoft Edge, but there is an icon on my tool bar, and a virus lodged itself in there that periodically invades my Firefox page when I am browsing. It locks up my computer, and puts up a screen
    that says a virus has taken control of my computer and I need to click on a link that will take me to a Microsoft Engineer who will help me get rid of it. If I don't, my bank, finance, and other personal info will be stolen so I had to act fast to stop
    it. Control>Alt>Delete>close Edge gets rid of it temporarily, but it is still lodged in there and comes up at random intervals. How can I remove this virus?

DaveMunroe678, Oct 18, 2018
Thema:

Virus invading my computer

1. Virus invading my computer - Similar Threads - Virus invading computer

2. Virus on my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus on my computer: How can i tell microsoft that i have a virus, and further get them to remove it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-on-my-computer/5d043c07-469c-4997-a370-104afa675fb5
  3. Why is Windows invading my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Windows invading my computer?: Why is Windows invading, criminally imo, my computer, and doing whatever you want to do? I DON'T WANT to share information with you. And yet, you continue to crash my compute, by running, "Check for Windows Updates"? As we a get nearer the elections? You're running these...
  4. Why is Windows invading my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is Windows invading my computer?: Why is Windows invading, criminally imo, my computer, and doing whatever you want to do? I DON'T WANT to share information with you. And yet, you continue to crash my compute, by running, "Check for Windows Updates"? As we a get nearer the elections? You're running these...
  5. Why is Windows invading my computer?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Bing has invaded my browser.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bing has invaded my browser.: Microsoft installed Bing as my search engine without my permission. I contacted technical support, and they gave me about 15 steps to change my browser, but not to delete it. I want it gone. I think Microsoft should do this for me. You cannot talk with any one any more. !...
  7. Bing has invaded my browser.

Bing has invaded my browser.: Microsoft installed Bing as my search engine without my permission. I contacted technical support, and they gave me about 15 steps to change my browser, but not to delete it. I want it gone. I think Microsoft should do this for me. You cannot talk with any one any more. !...
  8. Virus on my Computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus on my Computer: I have found ntuser.dat that looks safe BUT it location is "C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\NTUSER.DAT"I cant delete it because it has perms from the system.How do i remove this.My real one is in %userprofile%I do have a local account but i dont know if that does...
  9. Virus on my Computer

Virus on my Computer: I have found ntuser.dat that looks safe BUT it location is "C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\NTUSER.DAT"I cant delete it because it has perms from the system.How do i remove this.My real one is in %userprofile%I do have a local account but i dont know if that does...
  10. Virus in my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus in my computer: Good evening my name is Christopher Tidwell, I need help catching this virus in my computer or there are a few actually. I would like to get in contact with Microsoft Security Response Center about catching these viruses and collecting the bounty. If somebody could please...