Windows 10: Virus Issues

Discus and support Virus Issues in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello Everyone, Can anyone guide me, did a virus can de-rank a website. Because i am a blogger and work on fiverr. Recently a client asked me to rank... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Hobbyejohans, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Virus Issues

Hello Everyone, Can anyone guide me, did a virus can de-rank a website. Because i am a blogger and work on fiverr. Recently a client asked me to rank his website. After doing some work, i found certain viruses on his website. Kindly guide me how to recovery his website. Here the URl

:)

Hobbyejohans, Feb 22, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 22, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 22, 2021
  4. Tendows Win User

Virus Issues

[SOLVED] How do I solve an issue where File Explorer windows open twice?

Hi there, Thofikh!

1. I have not made any changes to the system prior to this issue.

2. No, I have not installed a third-party antivirus on the system.

I tried both step 1 and 2. The issue was still occurring.

Tendows, Feb 22, 2021
Thema:

Virus Issues

1. Virus Issues - Similar Threads - Virus Issues

2. Persistent Virus Issue After Multiple Clean Installations

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Persistent Virus Issue After Multiple Clean Installations: Hello,I unintentionally downloaded a virus that seems to be associated with XAMPP, causing my computer's applications, including Windows programs, to attempt connections to malicious IPs, which Malwarebytes has been blocking. Despite formatting my C: drive and deleting D:...
  3. Persistent Virus Issue After Multiple Clean Installations

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Persistent Virus Issue After Multiple Clean Installations: Hello,I unintentionally downloaded a virus that seems to be associated with XAMPP, causing my computer's applications, including Windows programs, to attempt connections to malicious IPs, which Malwarebytes has been blocking. Despite formatting my C: drive and deleting D:...
  4. I'm having issues with getting Virus and threat protection to open even after doing this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having issues with getting Virus and threat protection to open even after doing this: Enter the Registry by clicking "Start" and type "regedit". Select "Run as Administrator".In the Registry Editor, navigate through the following branch.Hkey_Local_Machine\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Policy ManagerIn Policy Manager there should only be...
  5. I'm having issues with getting Virus and threat protection to open even after doing this

I'm having issues with getting Virus and threat protection to open even after doing this: Enter the Registry by clicking "Start" and type "regedit". Select "Run as Administrator".In the Registry Editor, navigate through the following branch.Hkey_Local_Machine\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Policy ManagerIn Policy Manager there should only be...
  6. Old issue resurfaces..."YOUR COMPUTER CONTAINS IDENTITY THEFT VIRUS. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO SHUT...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old issue resurfaces..."YOUR COMPUTER CONTAINS IDENTITY THEFT VIRUS. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO SHUT...: Wife's computer just had this pop up, locked up her computer. I did a control/alt/delete and shut the computer down....now, it wont restart. The power button when pushed does nothing. Anything I can do to fix this?BR...
  7. Old issue resurfaces..."YOUR COMPUTER CONTAINS IDENTITY THEFT VIRUS. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO SHUT...

Old issue resurfaces..."YOUR COMPUTER CONTAINS IDENTITY THEFT VIRUS. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO SHUT...: Wife's computer just had this pop up, locked up her computer. I did a control/alt/delete and shut the computer down....now, it wont restart. The power button when pushed does nothing. Anything I can do to fix this?BR...
  8. Virus and Security issue.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus and Security issue.: My PC suffered a virus infection last week, the attack was so harsh that even Microsoft Defender was deleted I installed Malware Bytes scanned the system, and got rid of the virus apparently. I performed an in-place upgrade to recover the defender and successfully recovered...
  9. Virus and Security issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus and Security issue.: My PC suffered a virus infection last week, the attack was so harsh that even Microsoft Defender was deleted I installed Malware Bytes scanned the system, and got rid of the virus apparently. I performed an in-place upgrade to recover the defender and successfully recovered...
  10. Virus and Security issue.